WTC 7? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTC 7?
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:14 AM on j-body.org
Something to ponder on.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/bbc_reported_wtc_7_collapsed_20_min_before_it_fell.htm

Wish You Tube was available on 2001, because more documented footage would have been available to the public so it would be harder to get a censorship. Gag orders have been the ritual with this administration and by doing so, "proof" becomes rather limited.

So what do you all think on the WTC 7 issue?

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: WTC 7?
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:53 AM on j-body.org
*sigh* If I live to be 1000 years old I'm sure it will never end.

Because the media NEVER jumps the gun in order to be the first one to market with the story.

I recall a day in 1985 when the space shuttle Challenger exploded. I was home from school that day due to snow and the launch was being covered on the news (yeah, I'm old enough to remember when a shuttle launch was still considered REAL news). Suddenly, it turned in to an all-day affair. All 3 major networks kept going and going with their reports, even though there was nothing new to report. Later in the day, CBS said there was supposedly "news" to report, but it later turned out to be wrong. After that, ABC followed suit and had "news". Later on, wrong. The stations were so eager to be the first to get the real story on TV they were actively making @!#$ up in the hopes they'd be right and could say "you heard it here first".

In the case of WTC7, let's be realistic... from the extensive damage the building suffered from the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2, it was obvious to all but the most rabid conspiracy theorists that the building was coming down. That story, to me, smacks of the BBC trying for a ratings grab and trying to be the first with an aired story about what was deemed to be inevitable. The fact that the story got squashed isn't the result of some kind of grand conspiracy... it's the result of a producer having a sharp enough eye to realize they @!#$ up and were SHOWING A PICTURE of a building they were in the process of reporting was destroyed. Someone @!#$ up and was trying to save his job.

Just a quick reminder, for those that have forgotten. Here is the full list of everyone that would have to be ACTIVELY INVOLVED for 9/11 to have been a government-involved conspiracy.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:23 AM on j-body.org
As a side note, I've decided that if I ever get a job in a skyscraper, I will be keeping a parachute at my desk.

Base jump FTW!

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:29 PM on j-body.org
JimmyZ wrote:As a side note, I've decided that if I ever get a job in a skyscraper, I will be keeping a parachute at my desk.

Base jump FTW!

LMAO!!!! And thank you for setting this straight Jimmy.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:38 PM on j-body.org
The space shuttle exploded in 1986 on January 28. I was stationed in Great Lakes Naval Training Canter in Illinois. TWC stands for World Trade Center which encompasses ALL the buildings in the complex.
I was 13 years old when the Twin Towers went up. I grew up in New Jersey. I was retired from the Navy and living in Green Bay when they came down. A very sad day for me because I watched them go up.
I am damn proud to live in this country and to have defended it for 21 years. I'm also upset by the way the government has been run in the past 30 or so years. So much lieing and decet and for what? The almighty dollar.
Anyone else out there who is bitchy about our government? lets get it right and tell the politicians.
By the way ENGLISH ONLY HERE !!
Thursday, March 01, 2007 4:38 AM on j-body.org
Where there's money, there's corruption. Where there's lots of money, there's lots of corruption.

I remember the last Apollo shot.. Ha ha ha .. You think the shuttle being news is old.. Heck the shuttle wasn't even piggybacking a 747 yet if you back in my memory.

On target.. The WTC7 building did have extensive damage on one side from the debris of the other collapses, yes, that's true. But if it wasn't demolished then why didn't it fall towards the damaged side like it should have. It droped stright down, pretty fast. The building was empty and nobody was hurt by this unexpected? collapse. Actually, they say the new it was going to fall.. so I guess that's valid.. I'm curious about the manner of its collapse more than the fact that it happened. It should have tipped towards the debris from WTC1, it did not.

PAX
Thursday, March 01, 2007 6:51 AM on j-body.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

Quote:

NIST anticipates that it will release a draft report in early 2007.[7] NIST released a progress report in June 2004, outlining its working hypothesis, which was that a local failure in a critical column, caused by damage from either fire or falling debris from the collapses of the two towers, progressed first vertically and then horizontally to result in "a disproportionate collapse of the entire structure".[8][9] In a New York magazine interview in March 2006, Dr S. Shyam Sunder, NIST's lead WTC disaster investigator, said, of 7 World Trade Center, "We are studying the horizontal movement east to west, internal to the structure, on the fifth to seventh floors”; he added "But truthfully, I don’t really know. We’ve had trouble getting a handle on Building No. 7".[10]

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 4:58 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

Quote:

NIST anticipates that it will release a draft report in early 2007.[7] NIST released a progress report in June 2004, outlining its working hypothesis, which was that a local failure in a critical column, caused by damage from either fire or falling debris from the collapses of the two towers, progressed first vertically and then horizontally to result in "a disproportionate collapse of the entire structure".[8][9] In a New York magazine interview in March 2006, Dr S. Shyam Sunder, NIST's lead WTC disaster investigator, said, of 7 World Trade Center, "We are studying the horizontal movement east to west, internal to the structure, on the fifth to seventh floors”; he added "But truthfully, I don’t really know. We’ve had trouble getting a handle on Building No. 7".[10]

sorry but i have to call here. i dont think its the fact that they dont know. i firmly believe they just dont want us to know. watch videos of collapsing building and you'll see that they dont just drop down upon themselves in a nice manner. They only drop like that when its a controlled demolition. Its call an Implosion and thats what it looked like happened.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:42 PM on j-body.org
Link no worky....

Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:15 PM on j-body.org
Egad... I can't believe you people are stupid enough to believe that bull@!#$.

Remember when Bush first got elected and how Fox called Florida before it was really finalized, then everyone copied them and all the stations looked stupid? Yeah.. good times.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:24 PM on j-body.org
I just cant belive we are having the same argument for close to the 20th time or so..

Friday, March 02, 2007 9:50 AM on j-body.org
Matt Teske wrote:Link no worky....

He's right.^

Being that the link is not working, the last two comments before me are void.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Sunday, March 04, 2007 6:23 AM on j-body.org
It was cause of the aliens with thier death rays. Elvis told me so threw a secret joint KGB CIA memo.

Still arguing 911 is just plain silly! Sure we'll never know exactly hw everything happened that day but its not like we can recreate it either. Please see the link Jimmy posted to see everyone that have to be in on it and you'll see that the we did it to ourselves argument is the single stupidest argument in recent memory!

Sunday, March 04, 2007 7:17 PM on j-body.org
No, the single stupidest was the Immortal Question thread that [b]*I* started...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 2:46 PM on j-body.org
i love how everyon calls the ppl that think differently then them stupid morons
sad thing is that if the gov't said they did it to begin with the roles would be reversed. the general public would all believe it and anyone who said someone else was involved would be the ones called idiots
just goes to show that the human race will believe anything and everything they are told and those that think outside the box are regaurded as unintelligent baffoons
its sad really

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 2:57 PM on j-body.org
Hey, the CIA developed Crystal Meth and Crack and started selling it in the 80's....

General George S. Patton Jr. was in command of a phantom division.

Strange things have happened, and will continue happen, and we won't know WTF is up until those involved are dead and buried.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 5:05 AM on j-body.org
LiquidFireCavy (mdk) wrote:i love how everyon calls the ppl that think differently then them stupid morons
sad thing is that if the gov't said they did it to begin with the roles would be reversed. the general public would all believe it and anyone who said someone else was involved would be the ones called idiots
just goes to show that the human race will believe anything and everything they are told and those that think outside the box are regaurded as unintelligent baffoons
its sad really

Right people think differently.

But when someone comes on here and makes an outragoues claim, of 9/11 being done by the US govt. they can expect to get flamed.

If you are dumb enough to believe your own govt. did 9/11, than move the hell someplace else.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 5:42 AM on j-body.org
Questioning what happened is NOT the same as saying the US government is responsible. Even if certain power player were involved, it still doesn't make it a government job.

You can drop that line of mis-information and distraction anytime.

PAX
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 5:46 AM on j-body.org
Heres a great link. Read it open your eyes and stop acting like Mel Gibson in that Conspiracy Theroy movie. Besides the fact that even after all these years not one single shread of proof has ever been found that prooves the govt did it, not one.

Anyway on to the link. http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html

Bet ya didn't know you bought a kids screen play hook line and sinker! (gasp) or is that what they want you to believe!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:43 AM on j-body.org
I think its ludicrous that people don't question 9/11. I'm not saying either way weather they did it or not but I do beleive that there are a lot of insonsitencies in data, government control of information etc... If there it was completely legit videos would have been released and we'd have a full disclosure of information, but we don't. Just like the JFK assasination, comes up to be delcassified and woops, reclassified again, so what are they trying to hide.

I think the people who need to think are the ones who implicitly trust the government the government watches us a lot but we don't watch them nearly enough. They have access to all of our informatoin, but we don' have access to there. You should always question the actions of the government, when you don't and follow blindly things like the current IRAQ war happen.

If you trust the government your not paying attention.

I have faith in the USA and would never do anything to jepordize the security of our nation, but that doesn't mean I'm not highly skeptical of an insitution with too much power.

-Chris

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:11 AM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:I think its ludicrous that people don't question 9/11. I'm not saying either way weather they did it or not but I do beleive that there are a lot of insonsitencies in data, government control of information etc... If there it was completely legit videos would have been released and we'd have a full disclosure of information, but we don't. Just like the JFK assasination, comes up to be delcassified and woops, reclassified again, so what are they trying to hide.

I think the people who need to think are the ones who implicitly trust the government the government watches us a lot but we don't watch them nearly enough. They have access to all of our informatoin, but we don' have access to there. You should always question the actions of the government, when you don't and follow blindly things like the current IRAQ war happen.

If you trust the government your not paying attention.

I have faith in the USA and would never do anything to jepordize the security of our nation, but that doesn't mean I'm not highly skeptical of an insitution with too much power.

exactly, you have to take everything they tell us with a grain of salt cuz you know damn well that we dont get the whole truth all the time

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:21 PM on j-body.org
Heres another awesome link for those seeking the "truth" problem is that when your shown the truth you choose to ignore it and continue to insist on the half truths and BS that your gulable enough to believe is actauly the truth and you can't understand why you get laughed at! Amazing, simply amazing! Anyway enjoy the link, its clear you didn't even look at the first one I posted. Funny you insist you want the truth but when its shown to you dismiss it. Pretty weird huh?

I dare you to read this!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:29 PM on j-body.org
I don't doubt that the main thread of 9/11 was true... aircraft hit buildings, buildings (or parts) fell, and one crashed into a field in PA.

I have trouble with the fact that some of the facts don't agree internally with themselves.

- Eutetic reactions with some structures in the towers, but others having cuts consistent with shaped charges?
- Cordite aroma in the air around the Pentagon? (Cordite is the technical term for black-powder residue that hangs in the air after a discharge, but it's become synonymous with the acrid smell left over after the discharge of high explosives)
- Hani Hanjour couldn't even get checked out to fly on instruments when he tried to rent a plane, but somehow managed to make a passenger jet turn around well inside of it's minimum turn radius to hit one of the trade center towers at full speed? (Link: However, it's inconsistent with NTSB's findings/FAA flight recorder that said it was flying at 526mph, I also question the RCF calculation further because of the constant used.)
- Debris that is basically shredded, when full speed head-on collisions with other larger and immovable objects like a hillside produce debris that has large and intact sections(specifically wing and vertical stabilizer attachment points)? (Don't have a link for this specifically, as most of the photos are from horrendously biased sites that don't cite references and claim evidence was salted.)
- Nine of the Nineteen terrorist suspects found to be alive? (Links at footer of article)
- Videos of the Pentagon crash from near-by Sheraton hotel and gas station confiscated, and not shown at the Congressional investigation, nor are they being released after requests under Freedom of Information Act have been filed? (The investigation is concluded, and all material is supposed to be made public, there is no national security concern)
- The Parking Camera footage is a little odd as well... (Link: Assuming time codes are accurate, the plane was travelling WAY faster than it could have in a straight power dive.)

I'm not saying there is a conspiracy here (I rather believe that it was colossal incompetence on the part of the Bush Administration for not taking Bin Laden seriously), I am saying that things don't add up, and there isn't enough transparency for people en masse to say either "yes, it's for real" or "no, we don't believe you." This investigation is about as conclusive as the Roswell dummy dropping tests that happened 6 years AFTER the initial crash.

Again, I'm not espousing a conspiracy theory, but there are too many loose ends to accept the 911 commission's report prima fascia.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:48 PM on j-body.org
GAM did you even look at my links? It answers some of your most troubled questions about demolitions and such. Yup they even have links to EXPERTS, certified experts who for example explain how that even the largest building ever brought down by demolition was less then half the size of the towers. Also they explain how the steel loses more then 50% of its strength when its exposed to heat in the 800 degree range, how hot does jet fuel burn again? Sorry GAM but your questions HAVE been answered you just refuse to except the facts. Jimmy Z posted a great link that shows how many people would have to be in on it, tell me how did they pull it all off and get all these people to keep quiet? Or better yet if the govt is capable of murdering over 3000 of us why then would they choose not to kill the kid who came up with loose change? Or even threaten him to keep quiet? They can kill 3000+ people but they can't keep some stupid kids mouth shut? Riiiiiiiiight!

There is no conspiracy over 9/11, never was. Or do you believe that even after all these years since the attacks that noone involved would have had an attack of conscience and come forward, or that one shread of credible proof would have come to light?

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:10 PM on j-body.org
Jack: I have, I watched, and I'm going to say for about the dozenth time: I didn't say there was a conspiracy.

I was saying that there are marked inconsistencies in the official party line, and the evidence.

Take the time to read what I posted, and the links... and then consider my mindset, I'm not asking for an AHA! moment. I know what Jimmy posted, and he has not, nor have you, or anyone, explained what happened that encompasses the totality of the evidence. Again, bigger conspiracies (like Patton's inflatable army, and the CIA engineering two of the most addictive street drugs and selling them to Americans) happened, and were kept under wraps enough that they are still not well known, or were known enough only to have been considered a novel anecdote.

There are too many loose ends that have not been tied up for me (as someone who is not only sceptical and cynical by nature, but also has experience in investigations that have legal ramifications) to just accept without question or consideration.

If you keep an open mind and critical eye close at heart, you'll be likely to find what you want to know and peace of mind.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search