It's about @!#$ time - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
It's about @!#$ time
Friday, December 29, 2006 9:31 AM on j-body.org
Someone FINALLY wants to hold Mike Nifong responsible for ruining the lives of three innocent college kids to get re-elected.

Now I'm sure Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and every other race-baiter will come out of the woodwork and say it's just "the man" at work trying to protect those "hooligan white boys"... but seriously. It's about time. The whole case has been a joke from day one and I hope those guys make out like bandits suing Nifong and the rest of his Keystone Cops there in Durham.

The only real shame in the matter is that the WORST that can happen to him is to get disbarred. I think being sent to jail for a little while would be fitting. I'm sure there's a bunch of people already there that wouldn't mind seeing him.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Re: It's about @!#$ time
Friday, December 29, 2006 9:33 AM on j-body.org
Douchebag!

Friday, December 29, 2006 11:31 AM on j-body.org
Right on, the whole case has been a joke

Bottom line the chick is a hobag and there was skeet from 3 other guys found on her (none of which were from the accused) and now shes trying to blame the kid on them too, who wants to bet on the results of that test

stupid whore

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, December 30, 2006 1:39 PM on j-body.org
Monday, January 01, 2007 5:47 PM on j-body.org
What?! A lawyer turns out to be a scumbag?! Say it isn't so!!

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Monday, January 01, 2007 6:27 PM on j-body.org
I hate that guy.

---

Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:53 AM on j-body.org
Just posted on Drudge.
drudgereport.com wrote:Duke Lacrosse rape case, FOXNEWS reports... 'We will be hearing a dismissal in the coming days'...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:54 AM

Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:00 AM on j-body.org
I'd like to punch Nifong in the face.

---

Thursday, March 22, 2007 5:55 PM on j-body.org
its a shame because those guys will probably never live it down. I doubt they can stay in the same town without being disgusted by other people's attitudes towards them or without being sneered at and mocked for something they were innocent of. Those kids lives were altered in a way nothing can ever fix, as something like a rape accusal NEVER goes away, even if proven innocent because the seed of doubt is planted forever. The guy should be beaten by the kids within an inch of death, then framed to make it look like he raped someone. Then maybe he can understand the massive social stigma that comes with a rape accusal.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:48 PM on j-body.org
Took long enough. Now let's disbar Nifong.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 5:39 PM on j-body.org
There are lucky they are ritch....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search