US ARMY US ARMY US ARMY US ARMY - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: US ARMY US ARMY US ARMY US ARMY
Monday, April 23, 2007 4:54 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Never, you get a weapon or an M16, or a rifle. Never a gun. Army gets pissy about that @!#$. Just like calling them boats in the Navy. They get pissy. =P

^^^^
wrong....maybe since you are not in the army and not up to date.....my brother is, and he just came back from a Military meeting in Orlando...... he's being sent to Afghanistan ( he was in Iraq for a couple of months already ) and the meeting explain them about the plans and what kind of weapons they will be issued.....they will be issued a sidearm 9mm and a rifle...no matter what rank.....they are tired soldiers carry their own sidearms and kill innocent people in Iraq and plant their own sidearms stating that they were threating them with a gun... that's what my brother said...

CaviFL45

Monday, April 23, 2007 4:55 PM on j-body.org
never mind...forget my post...I wasn't reading right............lol

CaviFL45

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 9:03 AM on j-body.org
You are a tool.

What would the world be like right now if the US Army never existed.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:20 AM on j-body.org
^^^about the same...still as @!#$ as it is now.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007 6:12 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]^^^about the same...still as @!#$ as it is now.

just in a slightly different way

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 8:45 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

just in a slightly different way

Perhaps most of us would be speaking German?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:35 PM on j-body.org
or proper engrish

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:12 PM on j-body.org
no

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 7:03 PM on j-body.org
Nah... You'd speaking Russke COMRADE!

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:58 AM on j-body.org
if ifs and buts were beer and nuts, this place would be the biggest party on the planet

Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:15 PM on j-body.org
P.S. - Poster guy, people I have seen join the US Army have doen it for financial reasons..........

Friday, May 04, 2007 1:41 PM on j-body.org

Friday, May 04, 2007 4:12 PM on j-body.org
ouch..

Friday, May 04, 2007 5:00 PM on j-body.org
Todd Nixon wrote:

funny that has been my background for some time now

Monday, May 07, 2007 11:14 PM on j-body.org
ahhh sit behind your desk and ridicule the army. sounds like fun!
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 2:11 PM on j-body.org
I know, we dont need a Army, right?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:25 PM on j-body.org
CrazedCav wrote:ahhh sit behind your desk and ridicule the army. sounds like fun!

ddickhead, it is funny, i was in the Army for a good time, just because it is my desktop doesn't mean anything at all but I find it funny.

are you offended by Pvt. Murphy and Downrange as well?

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:53 AM on j-body.org
ToBoGgAn wrote:
CrazedCav wrote:ahhh sit behind your desk and ridicule the army. sounds like fun!

ddickhead, it is funny, i was in the Army for a good time, just because it is my desktop doesn't mean anything at all but I find it funny.

are you offended by Pvt. Murphy and Downrange as well?

I was never offended by any of this thread. But calling me a dickhead is a different story. And just to clear things up, everyone has a right to say whatever they want. I am just sick of the people who are so against the war in Iraq and afghanistan, but all they do is sit and talk @!#$ on the internet about bush and the war. it just gets old and nothing is ever going to get accomplished in the world if the united states just sat back like hippies and watch the world destroy itself. The u.s. did not get where it is today by not fighting for justice and freedom.

<br>

[]Support the ORG, go Premium...    Sigs | Cardomain | Website
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 3:54 AM on j-body.org
CrazedCav wrote:I am just sick of the people who are so against the war in Iraq and afghanistan, but all they do is sit and talk @!#$ on the internet about bush and the war. it just gets old and nothing is ever going to get accomplished in the world if the united states just sat back like hippies and watch the world destroy itself. The u.s. did not get where it is today by not fighting for justice and freedom.
Bush was at the helm, why would you not talk sh*t about him?

There was NOTHING TO ACCOMPLISH IN IRAQ. Don't you get that? Not a damned thing... After the first gulf war (you know, when Hussein's Chem & Bio weapons were actually destroyed? Yeah.. THAT one, it happened when you were about 6) there was nothing to find, and the only thing that happened was the vise was tightened harder around the country.. nothing was found in a year and a bit of inspections and free and unfettered access. Their nuclear program had about as much substance as a fart in a sirocco as well given that no one in Africa knew about the purchasing of uranium for those clandestine nukes. And then theres the complete absence of a terrorism link. Yeah, I can see why you'd think that something is getting accomplished by the president... especially when Iraq is still on the verge of civil war, and Afghanistan (remember? The place where there actually ARE terrorists that are responsible for 9/11) is still hanging in the balance, and neither is likely to improve any time soon.

The simple thing that you're missing: The war in Iraq has nothing to do with lofty principles like Justice and Freedom, its about Oil, Money, and Projection of Power. And at this point: There isn't much of any of those 5 being brought to bear for Iraqis.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:13 AM on j-body.org
Well you do have a point, thats why im not here to argue, just give my opinion. well about iraq, yes we did go into the war with the wrong intentions but everyday there are bombs that kill civilians, so our presence is necessary now. they are killing each other and their army is definitely not strong enough to take care of it themselves. and about afghanistan, yeah i remember cause i am serving here right now and everyday i deal with terrorists. the only reason i am even on this thread is because people make it seem like its the armys fault for everything going on, we just take orders. i never said i supported bush, just said i am tired of hearing about it in general, so settle down.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 5:14 PM on j-body.org
i retract my dickhead, misunderstood you apparently, and x2 on the it's getting old

but just like herpes it will always flare up

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:44 PM on j-body.org
On the subject of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. It'll never be over, ever. If we leave Iraq, Iran might invade to "reunite" the Persian empire, the Kurds would split the country in half, and fight Iran (or worse, join them) and there'd be a Sunni genocide. Sure, it's a worst case scenario, but it's probable. Even worse is that we couldn't do anything about it. The short invasion of Iraq dangerously depleted US ordinance in the short time it took. Imagine a full on war that lasted years? So we wouldn't be able to do squat about it except watch. Our military isn't half as invincible as we like to think it is.

As for Afghanistan, it's an unwinnable situation. We don't know who our friends are. We don't know who our enemies are. We're just hanging by the skin of our a** and hoping that the people who said they'd back us will hold to their word. If they don't we're sunk. All the work there would be for nothing.

I'm not being negative or fatalistic, just a realist. If this follows the pattern of the Russian Revolution/Cold War, we might not see a resolution to the Middle East problem until 2070.

Innit fun?

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:03 PM on j-body.org
Yugoslavia was the same way. It wasn't stable in the 90's but it's getting there.

Friday, May 18, 2007 12:22 PM on j-body.org
hahaha that pic is awesome im sending it to my whole flight. im in the air force we always joke about the army. anything that is stupid simple we call army proof. but i still have mad respect for my brothers in arms.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search