UFOs, Extra Terrestials, and Gov't Cover up - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
UFOs, Extra Terrestials, and Gov't Cover up
Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:07 AM on j-body.org
So who here believes there is intelligent life on other planets??
Do you believe that we have ever had vistiors from outer space?
If they did come do you think the gov't would tell us or hide it and lie about it?
Do you think they have come and the gov't is hiding things?

I watched something about a mysterious object crashing in Pa back in '65 and the controversy around it. I've always been fascianted with the thought of people or 'beings' from other planets. But the thing that upsets me is that I firmly believe if anything/anyone does/has come here to Earth from other places the gov't would hide it and lie to us.

Thoughts. Comments.

I'll go into my beliefs moreso once i get a few responses.

Re: UFOs, Extra Terrestials, and Gov't Cover up
Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:12 AM on j-body.org
Would the government cover it up, yes.

But as clichéas it is, i think the surest sign that intelligent life exsists elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us.

Thank you Bill.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:15 AM on j-body.org
i honestly think that just the possibility of us being the only planet out there with life, with everything that we know is out there is just absurd. now, when you start talking about what kind of life, weather, one celled organisms, or if your talking about advanced life forms starts to change things. but i for one, believe that you inhaled one to many scented markers if you think we are completely alone.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:19 AM on j-body.org
I don't think there's much intelligent life on THIS planet to begin with, I'm with KOTL that the surest sign that there is intelligent life in the universe is that they're keeping the f**k away from us as a group.

If it happened, they're not coming back. They're pretty SMRT.

If they did come do you think the gov't would tell us or hide it and lie about it?
Gov't doesn't want us to know how truly futile we are as a race.

If they did, no one is saying, and that's not entirely a bad thing IMNSHO

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:43 AM on j-body.org
The French Govt released everything they know about UFO's to the public.

Lots and lots of reading..

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/188750/french_government_release_ufo_files.html

---

Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:43 PM on j-body.org
nice link, i will def read some of that

i agree with everyone here thaat you have to be stupid to think that this 1 planet is the only one with life of any kind on it. we know of 9 planets (well now 8, who cares about pluto anyway) just in our solar system. to think that out of the rest of planets in the universe that there is no life is just stupid. what is the point of all that mass, all that existance if nothing lives on it.

as fas as if they have come...i think they have. @!#$ i think some may even live amoung us and we dont know. we dont know half the shiz that lives in the oceans on our planet. yes we as a race are stupid. just look at some of the morons you see around you everyday, now remember half the people are dumber than them.

the gov't needs to stop tryin to 'protect' the people. if @!#$ happens i wanna know about it. the gov't thinks its the almighty answer and no one is more important than them. the US gov't, personally, is the most corrupted bunch of asshats on the planet. they think they can do no wrong.

if the gov't would actually inform the people of what happens in this country or with this country there wouldnt be nearly as many conspericy theories about things. i think its bull@!#$ that the gov't would hide anything from us. they say its for our 'safety'. i say its because they dont know whats goin on, or what it means, basically they just dont know dick and they dont want to admit it cuz that would ruin their reputation of the almighty gov't protecting the people.

@!#$ the gov't isnt even "for the people, of the people and by the people" anymore and it hasnt been for a long time. its sad that these so call 'intelligent' politicians have taken everything the country was founded upon and thrown it right out the window.

if i had the chance i'd love to go to the white house or the pentagon and just start curbing people who are hiding evidence or make false reports, or threatening civilians not to disclose information about certain things.

now military has a reason to keep certain things a secret. but if life from another planet attempts to make contact with us, or even if its just their plane or satellite broke and landed here, we should know about it. thats why if they exist and have been here, which i think they do and have, they see us as a inferior race, which we are, but the ppl they meet and deal with and things they may see makes us as a race look soo much worse.

thanks gov't. way to @!#$ things up again. i hope you all fall in a bucket of AIDS!!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:10 PM on j-body.org
Just look, for a moment, at what happened with Abu Ghraib. It was terrible that US Service personnel (don't mince words with individual branches or units, they wear the US military's uniform) could inflict that kind of sadistic brutality on people. That was covered up for MONTHS before it was unearthed, and all of a sudden you get sunlight on the situation, and it's a scandal.

IMAGINE what would happen if the US Gov't. disclosed over 60 years worth of covered up secrets. You'd see utter panic, and people out for blood of those responsible because, well... in the words of Agent K:
Agent Kay wrote:A person is smart. People are dumb. Everything they've ever "known" has been proven to be wrong. A thousand years ago everybody knew as a fact, that the earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, they knew it was flat. Fifteen minutes ago, you knew we humans were alone on it. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

We're a herd, and we're a stupid lot at that.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:07 PM on j-body.org
LiquidFireCavy (mdk) wrote:So who here believes there is intelligent life on other planets??

I watched something about a mysterious object crashing in Pa back in '65 and the controversy around it. I've always been fascianted with the thought of people or 'beings' from other planets. But the thing that upsets me is that I firmly believe if anything/anyone does/has come here to Earth from other places the gov't would hide it and lie to us.

Thoughts. Comments.

I'll go into my beliefs moreso once i get a few responses.

1. I belive there is. As large as the universe is, how can there not be.

2. Hmmm, that Im not sure about. I like to think so, but ya never know.

3. Hard to say, Personally I think they would cover it up, think of the panic it could cause.

4.Not a clue...

I to am fascinated about UFOs and @!#$ like that. I love reading about it..

Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:10 PM on j-body.org
yea like i said as a race we are stupid, no doubt about it. and yes if they would reveal everyting at once there would be a huge panic but its the gov't fault for hiding it to begin with. the sad thing is that most people take everything they are told to heart and never quesiton anything the gov't tells them, its a sad fact that most people are stupid lemmings! this is why we need to bring natural selection back to life. instead of creating ways for stupid people to survive longer, just let them be. screw seatbelt laws and the such and laws about not talkin on cell phones while walkin across the street. if you are too stupid to survive on your own the you deserve to die. said and done. i dont feel sorry for stupid people and when they die they just make the overall intelligence level that much higher

Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:07 PM on j-body.org
its all fake to me until I see one with my own eyes

Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:18 PM on j-body.org
Hopefully nature just makes a better idiot that will breakthrough our ill-advised safety measures.

Smart people are also subject to herd mentality... sadly.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:03 PM on j-body.org
The problem, as I see it, is that we're a social specie that ostracises the solitatry ones of out specie. Get one enlightened free-thinker thhat has a good idea and either the teachings are bastardized into something bad (see also: religion) or the person is a crakpot.

Misanthropy is a good thing, folks

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:13 PM on j-body.org
So are neatly lined up trailer parks near ocean coasts.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:04 PM on j-body.org
Definitely not,

There are millions of other galaxies out there, and as of now we as humans believe space is infinite. Who knows when it ends or if it goes on forever? There is definitely other civilized life out there in my opinion.

There's probably a whole other galaxy just like ours only maybe a couple million years + or -. They're probably posting on their version of the .org saying how stupid they all are and how they must not be the only ones out there.

Friday, April 20, 2007 5:11 AM on j-body.org
Im seriously starting to doubt there is intelligent life on THIS planet, nevermind others.

Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:57 AM on j-body.org
One UFO sighting on our own (US) airports.

It is a sure bet we are not alone in this universe.
As for us to be intelligent? Compared to who? Who else destroys our (only) habitat and just shrugs it off? ::shakes head::

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:32 AM on j-body.org
JBO could actually save the world...

Aliens would show up, get on Al Gore's internet and start reading Brendan Maslen's posts here. Then they'd say "man, @!#$ THAT drama!" and GTFO.

It's time to save the world!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, April 23, 2007 10:36 AM

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Monday, April 23, 2007 1:17 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I've always believed there was, and again i agree with," the chances of them visiting us are slim
if at all ", useless they actually do Roswell into our $hit . " pity that "

If you think about how NASA runs everything in a sterile environment,so as not to infect
or spread our bacteria in an un-natural way, when they land probes on Mars or Jupiter's
Moons, the point being, you don't want to inadvertently pick it up or drop it off if it doesn't
or never belong there and you need to study it in it's natural state ..." contamination."
I'm sure GAM could elaborate on this point much better.

Quote:

Yes .... have you ever been to California ?

kidding aside, not on purpose and only a distance with probes. we would by there standards still be
crawling around like worms or worse.

Quote:

If they did come do you think the gov't would tell us or hide it and lie about it ?

If i was running things, I wouldn't let Joe public in on " Jack " either.
not this type of stuff..

Monday, April 23, 2007 9:01 PM on j-body.org
EzTrip wrote:
Quote:

I've always believed there was, and again i agree with," the chances of them visiting us are slim
if at all ", useless they actually do Roswell into our $hit . " pity that "

If you think about how NASA runs everything in a sterile environment,so as not to infect
or spread our bacteria in an un-natural way, when they land probes on Mars or Jupiter's
Moons, the point being, you don't want to inadvertently pick it up or drop it off if it doesn't
or never belong there and you need to study it in it's natural state ..." contamination."
I'm sure GAM could elaborate on this point much better.
Contamination happens, because there's no such thing as 100% sterile in the space program... I remember when the Hubble telescope was serviced (IIRC it was in 1995 or so... it was the first servicing) there was a verbal note through Mission Control that there was pollen or something yellow on the main shutter's actuator joint. During a lunar landing there was a note of urine droplets on a lander base... All the lander bases are still on the moon. A rock found in Antarctica that is of similar composition as Martian surface rock (blasted off the face of the planet due to an asteroid collision), you might remember had "worm" like structures, but it seems that it might likely have been made on earth.

Bacteriae tend to burrow in rock, and go inert when there isn't enough (or too much) heat to support life. Some rocks retrieved from the Moon's surface are suspected to have had bacteriae in them, but there hasn't been any re-animation attempts (all lunar samples are still in hermetically sealed vacuum containers.

Either way, there's a seed theory that the earth didn't spontaneously create complex ameno-acid chains and build gigantic complex organisms. Some seed-rocks from another planet that was destroyed ended up making their way to earth, and basically infected the earth with non-terrestrial bacteriae. Far-fetched as it sounds, it's thought that if there were coring samples made deep enough into the surface of Mars, you'd find live bacteriae near water closer to the core. Rock samples from Mars haven't bee returned yet, but we'll see possibly.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:35 AM on j-body.org
LiquidFireCavy (mdk) wrote:yea like i said as a race we are stupid, no doubt about it. and yes if they would reveal everyting at once there would be a huge panic but its the gov't fault for hiding it to begin with. the sad thing is that most people take everything they are told to heart and never quesiton anything the gov't tells them, its a sad fact that most people are stupid lemmings! this is why we need to bring natural selection back to life. instead of creating ways for stupid people to survive longer, just let them be. screw seatbelt laws and the such and laws about not talkin on cell phones while walkin across the street. if you are too stupid to survive on your own the you deserve to die. said and done. i dont feel sorry for stupid people and when they die they just make the overall intelligence level that much higher

f@#$ yea fully agree. There are huge amount of stupid people ex: whoever elected Bush almost twice. And the political system that selected him although he lost first election.
US use to be #1 but not any more and it is slipping. Should stop protection stupid people and let them die we have 6 billion thats more than earth can sustain and growing exponentially, stop blaming and suing other people for your own stupidity. Also, should stop lowering standards in schools got to step it up to keep up with other countries, some who cant keep up...someone has to clean my toilet and sweep the streets.

.....So who here believes there is intelligent life on other planets??
there are intelligent life out there, by intelligent i mean someone that is smart enough not to kill each other and someone that does not destroy their enviroment

....Do you believe that we have ever had visitors from outer space?
ye we had some, but most of the sitings were the classified planes ex: F-117

....If they did come do you think the gov't would tell us or hide it and lie about it?
gov will lie and hide the truth about it cuz they know that most of the people in the US are stupid and can't handle the truth.

...Do you think they have come and the gov't is hiding things?
yes

PS. cool Tiby by brow got one exactly like that

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:08 AM on j-body.org
....So who here believes there is intelligent life on other planets??
its possible, not really a fact.

....Do you believe that we have ever had visitors from outer space?
Only if I see it or if we have enought data to back it up. right now we don't have enough data to back it up just useless stupid pictures.
my answer is NO, I don't believe we had visitors from outer space

....If they did come do you think the gov't would tell us or hide it and lie about it?
how can the gov't hide something that everyone would be able to see?

...Do you think they have come and the gov't is hiding things?
NO

Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:12 PM on j-body.org
Seen this the other day. Pilot spots 'UFO' over Guernsey

Interesting enough.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Monday, April 30, 2007 10:12 AM on j-body.org
^^Interesting.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Friday, May 18, 2007 1:44 PM on j-body.org
hmmm...life on other planets?...considering the vastness of space...im betting/hoping yes. if not, then the christians are right, and thats just depressing.

have they been here? probably. so you say, "why havent i seen one?" well anything with the technology to traverse the vastness of space in any reasonable amount of time can certianly choose if and when primatives like us see them.

why havent they attacked us? we dont have anything they need, and we are too primative to be a threat to them.

would the government cover evidence up? @!#$ yes...and for good reason. regular people, especially in large groups, are stupid, irrational, panicky animals. theyd go ape-@!#$ and cause all kinds of riots, lootings, etc if evidence was released.

overall id say the alien life visiting earth/govt involvement rabbit hole is much deeper than the vast majority realize and its beter left that way...

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:17 PM on j-body.org
hmm well i live on an afb in new mexico bout 2 hrs away from roswell, next door to white sands missile range. and some of the experimental aircraft i have seen with my own eyes can account for most of the ufo sightings i have read about around new mexico.. there very well may be other life out there but i just dont think they have made it here. i wish i could get some pics of the ufo esque experimentals i have seen but i dont wanna get arrested. sasquatch is the real mystery

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search