Bush's new power - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bush's new power
Monday, June 11, 2007 12:16 PM on j-body.org
Sorry, had that wrong.. Look here...

Quote:

The symbol of the Fasci comprises of many sticks or rods (symbolic of industries, people, nations or societies etc) being tied together. The theme being that one stick alone can be easily snapped, but many tied together tightly are unbreakable and that true strength (economically, socially, politically etc.) can be gleaned from a united nation (such as Nazi Germany) or several nations (such as the U.N. and/or the E.U.).
The symbol is incomplete however, without an axe head at the top, symbolising the elite group in control of the united power, traditionally coming in the form of a fascist dictator(ship). This is where the term Axis power emerged from during WW2. In other words the true strength (of the elite) is to have the many groups tied together in bondage with a single centralised power ruling over them (be it globally or nationally).

It can be found

and

and on the seal of the US senate

and in the House of representatives in a couple spots

The chair of lincoln as part of the "memorial" look under the armrests

The Army, Air Force and National guard need a couple

Notice that all (except the lincoln memorial) DO have the Axe head on top, representing dictatorship. Hmmmm.....

PAX

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)

Monday, June 11, 2007 8:00 PM on j-body.org
Look at some of the other news stories on this site, and decide the legitimacy of it for yourself...

China products choke, burn, drown, drop, trap Americans
Fred Thompson called out on his profession of faith
Hilton jail-stabbing hoax
Rabbis: Peres 'existential danger' to Jewish state
Officials: Iran, Syria orchestrated raid on Jewish state
Top gun homeschool debate kicks off
CBS affiliate braces for bikini backlash
Happy 400th, Jamestown!
PC mandate gone wild: Christian books vanish
Americans get patriotic fever: Flag pins rule

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:06 AM on j-body.org
That site was simply a spot to get the pictures. Without anything else it is as plain as the nose on your face. The symbols of a facsism are all over your government, and others. Most do not notice or realise the implications.

Regardless of where the pictures are hosted, they are not fakes and the symbolism is real. Go and check it out for yourself. I've been top Washington DC and seen it with my own eyes, and I'm Canadian. It's about time some people in the US started to sit up and actually pay attention to their government. Everyone's got Hollywood eyes (worldwide, not just in the US).

Just so you know, the US is not the only "democracy" proudly displaying their fascist ideals. The US is simply the most dangerous and for me, closest.

PAX

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:08 AM on j-body.org
Sorry, I meant to add that you shouldn't feel bad, people in Canada think we are an independent nation, we are not. We are a "Constitutional Monarchy" which means that when push comes to shove, the Queen is still in charge.

Everyone in this world is living a fantasy of some kind.

PAX

- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search