Ron Paul 2008 - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ron Paul 2008
Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:26 PM on j-body.org
Oh my God.

What the hell is he saying?

And then McCain, a pun and a racists joke.

@!#$, we're screwed...again...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:41 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:I said I support Ron Pual but I am no longer sure. After hearing him say that we should stay out of it and let Pakistan who has nuclear wepons fight off Al-Quida themselves. That worries me alot.There is too much at stake to gamble on it. If Al-Quida takes over Pakistan THEY WILL USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO KILL US! We need a hands on approach to dealing with terrorists and radical muslims.

I agree...some of the stuff Paul has said seem valid, but the Pakistan thing was too far to the left for me. Israel and Pakistan are not only important to the middle east, they are crucial to us.

Did anyone watch the debate that Macain won? The part where Ron Paul actually made the Zoolander face before responding to a question. I don't care what he says, that guy has worse video etiquette than Pres Bush.

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:00 PM on j-body.org
Jace Evo2 wrote:
I agree...some of the stuff Paul has said seem valid, but the Pakistan thing was too far to the left for me.

Actually, he was being far-right, not far-left.

---

Monday, February 04, 2008 2:25 PM on j-body.org
grr stupid people.

Ron Paul 2008.

Man gets tires slashed because of Ron Paul

Monday, February 04, 2008 5:33 PM on j-body.org
vandalizing people's cars has always pissed me off.

hopefully that person gets raped in prison.

Ron Paul 2008 FTW!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search