So I Felt really Good About Myself Today.... - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So I Felt really Good About Myself Today....
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 1:20 PM on j-body.org
i personally dont have a problem with pesos being used in the US. you can pay with dollars in mexico, why not with pesos here?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 1:42 PM on j-body.org
uh, how about because that isnt our currency...! how about we start taking loonies too. would you like to start paying in canadian money too? and hell, while we're at it, why not take the euro, pound sterling, or any other currency?

Sunday, February 17, 2008 7:37 PM on j-body.org

Sorry...i had to.
Monday, February 18, 2008 8:54 AM on j-body.org
tabs: Again, it depends. there are places that will take a form of currency different than the "official" one at a set rate. Plenty of tourism shops around Budapest/Bratislava accepted both the Koruna/Forint AND the euro. It's really the sellers' discretion about what sort of tender they wish to accept--and believe me--they'll make it worth their while to accept something non-standard, usually by asking for more than the equivbalent exchange rate.

Now, if the opposite was true; someone with a corncob up their pooper about a place not accepting pesos/euros/rupees/loonies/whatever in the U.S., then they can go violate themselves for all I care.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, February 18, 2008 12:34 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper Of The Light™ (Strazca)]tabs: Again, it depends. there are places that will take a form of currency different than the "official" one at a set rate. Plenty of tourism shops around Budapest/Bratislava accepted both the Koruna/Forint AND the euro. It's really the sellers' discretion about what sort of tender they wish to accept--and believe me--they'll make it worth their while to accept something non-standard, usually by asking for more than the equivbalent exchange rate.

Now, if the opposite was true; someone with a corncob up their pooper about a place not accepting pesos/euros/rupees/loonies/whatever in the U.S., then they can go violate themselves for all I care.

gotta agree with you there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search