Another thing i've been pondering: Valid military targets. - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Another thing i've been pondering: Valid military targets.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:18 AM on j-body.org
Brian Groza wrote:i dont believe in the bible, or god, or jesus, or any of that religion crap...im an atheist...

now in saying that...what i think of the whole israel thing is this...

the palestinians where there, and then magically in 1948 america decides to give land to the jews...
as we all know they took the palestine and turned it to israel...

actually half was israel and half was palestine..

well the jews took more and more land from the palestines because they are dirty rats like that...

(im not racist i just hate politics because when people speak of it, they usually dont really think of what they say, including myself...but anyway)

no that solves that...if the jews didnt have palestine guess how much better this world would be? alot better...

now about wars and world leaders...

there is a unspoken bond between them, they wont attack other world leaders, especially if they are of bigger nations...

for example you wont see china attack russia, or vice versa.

the 1st world is all in this pact to not attack each other, but when it comes to 3rd world nations, they dont give a @!#$...

even if they did what would they do, ex. russia and cheychna (sp)
many times has america told russia what they are doing is wrong, and basically russia says shut the @!#$ up because we dont give a @!#$ what you think

so you cant change that...look at it this way though

soon it will be all over and it wont matter anymore

2012 is alot closer than you think

that was one of the most mind numbing posts ive read in a while

Re: Another thing i've been pondering: Valid military targets.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 12:10 PM on j-body.org
brian g: if you were to revisit the history of israel/palestine, you would realize that

1) the jewish people were there before it was palestine. yes, it was years and years before, but at one point it was their homeland.

2) israel was set up as a nation, in part, due to what the jewish people had endured during WWII. there are many more reasons going back before this, including the zionist movement in the 1800s and the fact that many countries didnt like jewish people so they figured it was time to give them a homeland where they could congregate.

3) palestine was considered the @!#$ of the middle east. none of the other arab countries liked them and their whole nation was looked down on as second rate. it only became a problem because of the idealogical differences when the arabs suddenly got jewish neighbors. then all of a sudden palestine was a martyr. but no one gave a @!#$ about them before that.

4) if you think there would be peace in the middle east had israel not become a nation, then you are a fool. the arab nations formed out of nomadic tribes and they had been fighting throughout history. even once they became solidified nations they still fought among each other and amongst themselves as in-fighting. all israel did was solidify their anger and aggression against the newly formed state.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search