Sometimes I wonder about people... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sometimes I wonder about people...
Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:23 AM on j-body.org
I often rag on Liberals, as y'all know. But Conservatives aren't immune from my ire either. Because, to be honest, I don't agree with either the left or the right. I think both sides have valid points and both sides can be complete tards on some things. I don't play favorites. Like, for example, I've always felt that Rosie O'Donnell and Ann Coulter are the same person wearing different masks. One's gay, fat and liberal. The other's straight, anorexic and conservative. Beyond that? The same.

However, some conservative bloggers have a fatal case of the stupid.

I won't name names or make allusions, but have you read those blogs that go on and on and on about how the Democrats are actively trying to destroy the country through welfare, national health care, anti-war efforts and gay rights?

Now look... I make fun of liberals at times because their moronic utopian ideas often DON'T WORK yet they still forge ahead with them mindlessly. But... I still realize intellectually that they are trying to do good and help people and create a better country in the end. It's not like they're having meetings where they're all talking about crashing the economy and opening the floodgates at the borders so that we all speak mexi-arabic by 2015.

Yet, some Conservative bloggers seem to live in Paranoialand and think that this is actually the case. I mean Jesus, what happened? Was being stupid a little boring so they decided to spice it up with some crazy? Was that it?

Then again... Liberals do that too what with the JFK, MLK, RFK assassination conspiracies.

Hmmm...

I guess what I'm trying to say is: F@!K people are stupid!!!!!!!

Re: Sometimes I wonder about people...
Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:05 AM on j-body.org
historically, humans have made stupid decisions every time they could... it was like that in 2000 BC... what makes you think it would be any different now?

Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:57 PM on j-body.org
Orlandomon wrote:historically, humans have made stupid decisions every time they could... it was like that in 2000 BC... what makes you think it would be any different now?

Maybe there is no good decision? No matter what you do, you're screwed. One way less, one way more. Ahhh life.

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:08 PM on j-body.org
"There are two things that are infinate in this life, human stupidity and time, and I'm not sure about the latter"
- Ben franklin

One of my favorite quotes

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:13 PM on j-body.org
Alex Richards wrote:"There are two things that are infinate in this life, human stupidity and time, and I'm not sure about the latter"
- Ben franklin

you should at least get it right
http://www.quotedb.com/quotes/1349

Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:19 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:But Conservatives aren't immune from my ire either.

I'm sure they're concerned.

Alex Richards wrote:"There are two things that are infinite in this life, human stupidity and time, and I'm not sure about the latter"
- Ben franklin

you sure it's your favorite? try this:
Albert Einstein wrote:"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, January 18, 2008 6:03 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I often rag on Liberals, as y'all know.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Saturday, January 19, 2008 3:27 PM on j-body.org
Doesnt matter what political stance you take.....if you're an idiot.......you're an idiot

Just like the president, even if he were a Democrat, Id still think the guy is a bumbling retard

Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:23 PM on j-body.org
Sorry guys, thanks for correcting me.

I know the wording was shady but I did not know it was "the universe" and not time itself. I thought I remember first hearing that quote with time instead of the universe. Oh well.

Thanks for clarifying.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search