In the Navy... In want of Info.. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In the Navy... In want of Info..
Monday, January 21, 2008 3:53 PM on j-body.org

Re: In the Navy... In want of Info..
Monday, January 21, 2008 7:35 PM on j-body.org
You are @!#$in gay. Way to cross thread you peice of @!#$. Noone gives a @!#$ if you are going into the navy.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:02 PM on j-body.org
way to be a duch bag... i put it in here cause i thought i put it in the wrong place..;. way to be a fag... !!! who ra

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:56 PM on j-body.org
Don, First of all, Cross-posting is a No no. You'll usually get a slap on the wrist (ie, a forum warning), but if you're looking for info on the Navy, your best (and most appropriate) choice of forum is Off-Topic.

War Forum started as a place to move the Iraq/Afghanistan war posts out of Off-Topic... It might have been an idea to read the current posts a little before you posted: No harm done though, and don't mind the trolls

Wade: Cross-posting into the wrong forum isn't the worst thing on earth, but giving the guy grief over isn't a great thing either.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:07 PM on j-body.org
The above responses are priceless. You see I was just flipping him some crap for posting cross posting and posting in the wrong furum. Since this is the war forum and it states right at the top "WARNING: You may and probably will be offended by what people have to say here! This is an opinion/debate forum, but please note, all the rules still apply here" I figured it would be fun to teach him another more important lesson. That is to take what is said on here with a grain of salt and don't let anybody get your panties in a bunch like I did.

In all seriousness this is not crap compared to the mind games in boot camp.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:38 PM on j-body.org
Holy crap. This is a War forum, the dude is asking about what the Navy is like. Im not in the Navy, im in the Air Force, but i think that serving our country right now has to deal with being in the middle of a damn war. As for wondering what the Navy is like, i can only tell you what i have heard from Navy Officers i have met, basically like people are saying, u will be on ship for 6 months at a time. It would for sure help to know what your job is tho. This really matters because we have many Navy, and Marines and a couple Army here at Mcconnell AFB in Kansas.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search