Obama Vs Hillary - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Obama Vs Hillary
Friday, February 01, 2008 11:10 AM on j-body.org
Who would be a better president of The United States?
Obama or Hillary
Come on...Ready!! Set!! FIGHT!!

Re: Obama Vs Hillary
Friday, February 01, 2008 11:16 AM on j-body.org
If it is just between those two I would say Obama. But neither one is worth two @!#$s.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, February 01, 2008 11:35 AM on j-body.org
Monica's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President!

I'm back from the dead.
Currently Driving: RSX Type-S.
My Cavalier Burnt up :-(
Friday, February 01, 2008 3:17 PM on j-body.org
Wil Ketchin wrote:Monica's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President!

Just say Obama

I believe between those two candidates, Obama because Hillary is not the right woman to be president.
Clinton cheated on her, but that's okay. she's married for the money right?
That's why I believe Hillary only cares about money and world power.
bottom line, Hillary scares me lol
but at the same time, I could be wrong.
If I was married and my wife had sex with somebody else while we were married, then we as a married couple would be done and divorced.

Friday, February 01, 2008 5:54 PM on j-body.org
Ron Paul FTW!

but between the two, i dont think either would do a good job, but @!#$ if i would ever vote for hillary.

Friday, February 01, 2008 6:02 PM on j-body.org
Friday, February 01, 2008 7:32 PM on j-body.org

No Comment... lol

Friday, February 01, 2008 11:50 PM on j-body.org
Just give me McCain vs Obama, and I'll be a happy man.

---

Saturday, February 02, 2008 12:59 AM on j-body.org
Obama > Hil.ary. We don't need another dumbass running this country.

98 Trans Am
6.0, L92 heads, LS3 intake, TSP 231/236 cam, and much more

Saturday, February 02, 2008 6:21 AM on j-body.org
^^^ Then you better start looking outside the political arena.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:00 AM on j-body.org
Its easy - Obama. Anyone who still prefers Clinton either still isn't really paying much attention, or they're lobbyists who want to/already have bought her off. That or someone who prefers a Republican in office should want her to win the primary. She wouldn't likely win in the general and even if she did her politics are pretty damn close to George W. Bush - except for health care mainly.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:08 PM on j-body.org
Hillary is another business as usual politician. Shes in the pocket of every special interest out there. I used to go republican, but man theyve F-ed things up. Hillary and Bush are just 2 sides of the same coin.

Obama seems to be the best option there is for some decent change.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:16 PM on j-body.org
The bottom line is that some people will vote for her because she's a female and she cries

I do not want to go back to Bush or Clinton, I want somebody who is different and who will protect our country
I want the freedom to choose my heath care, not somebody forcing me to do it and to help take care of fat lazy people.
5,000.00 dollar baby bonus, and the money should come from the government in other words, our taxes
Clinton knows all the tricks to get around the system. That's scary to me, but people will vote for her because she's a female.
I just believe she's the wrong female to be president. wrong! wrong! wrong!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 12:40 AM on j-body.org
I'm hoping all these @!#$s are drawn and quartered. Paul, Obama, Clinton, McCain, Huckabee...et al.

Believe me, the world would be better without them...

As for the curent administrtion? Drawing and quartering is too good for those fartknockers.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:23 AM on j-body.org
The United-States has always been a shakey democracy. While other countries tend to have 3 or 4 serious parties (with at least one of those being a valid opposition to the others) the United-States, since the 1860's, always have had only two major candidates that, with every passing year, get more and more alike except for a handful of hot-button issues that are meaningless in a grand scale. In fact, I honestly think that the government is engineering these near 50/50 percent poll numbers expressly because they don't want the public to vote anymore and if the poll numbers are almost identical they can choose whoever they want without the public's intervention.

Personally, I don't see much difference between any of the candidates that you guys have.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 12:32 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:The United-States has always been a shakey democracy.

"shakey"? not sure what you base that on....

Quote:

In fact, I honestly think that the government is engineering these near 50/50 percent poll numbers expressly because they don't want the public to vote anymore and if the poll numbers are almost identical they can choose whoever they want without the public's intervention.

i think its less of a government conspiracy and more of a "lowest common denominator" type thing where, in order to ensure the most votes, a person must try and play to everyone without offending anyone. and of course thats not the way it should be. politicians become more bland in order to become more likable by the other side and, naturally, this leads them to be less right-or-left winged and they gravitate towards the center. again, i hate that @!#$. but its simple marketing.

Quote:

Personally, I don't see much difference between any of the candidates that you guys have.

do a little research on Ron Paul then. there's a reason why he isn't being given more than 6 minutes to speak in a debate or why the MSM still refuses to cover him. and it isn't because he isn't a viable candidate. because, honestly, his ideas are completely in line with our government's OWN laws. the problem is that we have strayed so far from those laws that when someone talks about doing things to put us back in line with them it sounds "crazy" and allows the MSM to marginalize the candidate.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:23 PM on j-body.org
other countries may have 6-7 or even 20 “serious parties” to vote.
But guess what?
No matter who they vote for, the country stays the same crappy hole or even worst!!
In venezuela, they nominated a freaking dictator hugo chavez WTF!!
Venezuela is now 2X worst than it was
In Mexico after dealing with 7+ different parties and they have a new president, Mexicans
Are still crossing the border, their education still sucks! drugs and corruptions are still out of control, and the government controls everything. When the government controls everything in a country, the country has NO FREEDOM!!
The only difference to me is the size of their wallet! It sure keeps getting bigger, and poor gets more poor w/out a chance to advance.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:40 PM on j-body.org
Dude, Mexico is very free. It's just poor! Saying there's no "freedom" (In the literal sense of the word, meaning that you can do whatever you want without consequence) is nuts. If you grease the right hands you can do just about anything including murder. Anyway, the problem with Mexico is hardly that the government controls everything, it's that it doesn't control anything. The drug gangs control vast swaths of the land and you can't trust anyone anywhere at any time. And when you can't even trust a cop that's stopping you for speeding, you know that you're on the edge of Anarchy.

As for Venezuela, I dunno. All the American news outlets says it's like Russia under Stalin, but other newspapers aren't so harsh. It's hard to tell. There's some sort of Oil Feud going on here and the lies and accusations are flying so thick that you really can't tell what's going on at all.

But don't be offended by what I said about America, it's just sadly the truth. I love you guys! You got lots of heart, and the fact is... something is happening to your country. You can feel it can't you? I'm standing outside the storm and I can see some weird sh*t going down. It used to be that I could find info on what's going on in the U.S. through American newspapers, but now not so much. Often I get more information through foreign news than your local news, and that doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't like this election at all.

Anyway, you're probably thinking that it's none of my business and you're right. So, all I'll say is "good luck" and that I really do mean well even though I can be a little blunt and smarmy sounding. Hope it all turns out good for you guys.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:07 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:
But don't be offended by what I said about America, it's just sadly the truth. I love you guys! You got lots of heart, and the fact is... something is happening to your country. You can feel it can't you? I'm standing outside the storm and I can see some weird sh*t going down. It used to be that I could find info on what's going on in the U.S. through American newspapers, but now not so much. Often I get more information through foreign news than your local news, and that doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't like this election at all.

the past 8 years have been hell with our liberties. we cant afford another administration to be like that. the media doesnt report a @!#$ thing anymore. just last year a law was passed that said the president can deploy the national guard (state run militias) to ANY other state, effectively making the president the commander of them. thats not how its supposed to be. the constitution is against a federal, standing militia. and there are so many other abuses that i dont know where to start. if we keep this up, im gonna have to learn to like flapjacks and flannel cause i wont have much of a choice but to move up north. its unbelievably sad cause i LOVE my country.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:30 PM on j-body.org
what's happening to our country is the economy and the iraq war.
People are losing their jobs, losing their homes and that's what's sad.
I'm voting for Obama. If Hillary wins against Obama, I believe she will take the white house and everything else she could take. She is very power hungry and she knows just what it takes to take it.
She did not divorce Bill after he cheated on her. I guess people are just too damn blind to see it coming.
I do love this country and I'm willing to die for it and to protect my family against anyone wanting to take it away.
The president's job and the government's job is to protect our home land security, laws, bring justice to American citizens, protect our constitution! and many more+
I LOVE AMERICA!!
There are men and women out there fighting for this country with family and friends waiting back home.
This 2008 we need to head to the right direction and we need all the best luck we could get and do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 11:38 PM on j-body.org
Sovakia is a country with about 6-7 serious candidates, but it's koruna is stable while the US dollar is soon valuing toilet paper.

There are worse than the states, but we're not as great as we think we are. Somewhere back in the mists of time we gave these treasonous leaders too much power, and now the populace is too dumb to realize that they're being dicked out of even more rights and liberties.

All countries suffer from this.

BTW, if you think Paul, McCain, Clinton, Obama, Huckaee, et all are thinking of your rights and prosperity someone is really giving you the full fist.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Thursday, February 07, 2008 12:02 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper Of The Light™ (Strazca)]
BTW, if you think Paul, McCain, Clinton, Obama, Huckaee, et all are thinking of your rights and prosperity someone is really giving you the full fist.
the only person i have hope for is Ron Paul. he's not the typical politician. any particular reason you lump him in with the rest?

Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:52 PM on j-body.org
Good Question!!
I believe in a debate hillary would eat Paul or maybe not. it would be a good match.
but in reality, according to the votes, Ron Paul's chance to win are very little.
If Hillary beats Obama, Hillary will take the white house. I just feel it!!! because all women will vote for Hillary.
Specially hispanic american women, that's why she won the state of california and new york against Obama.

Thursday, February 07, 2008 4:52 PM on j-body.org
tabs: I think the whole idea that you're better off carrying gold than you are cash is the first really REALLY stupid idea I've heard in a long time. There's a reason Bullion is no longer the standard for trade.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, February 08, 2008 3:08 PM on j-body.org
Did you all read this?
Obama or Hillary

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search