Obama / Hllary's First 4 Years. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Obama / Hllary's First 4 Years.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:36 AM on j-body.org
Here's the layout of the upcoming story:

Tired of George W. Bush, the United States will nonetheless sit though a close Nov 4 election. John McCain will accept defeat and fade into the sunset.

Meanwhile back at the Clinton / Obama camp. (whichever) The people are happy, they have hope for a new era of prosperity...

BUT... strangely....the first four years dont go quite as promised. Well, the troop withdraw from Iraq is helping some with the economy, and the billions saved are being funneled into various projects ( healthcare and education)

Unemployment isn't making great strides, home foreclosures are at an all time high. Something must be done to assuage the people.

Ah HA! "My fellow Americans....the reason we are in such bad shape, is because I have been cleaning up Bush's messes. Trust me, I'm doing better and you should re-elect me in 2012. "

Enter Al Gore into the spotlight. America becomes increasingly "concerned" for the environment after seeing Gore's newest documentary: Melting Ice and the Drowning of Cute Baby Polar Bears" Green-energy companies stocks are skyrocketing and the American economy experiences a minor economic boom similar to the dot.com boom of the nineties. Taking credit for this Green-Boom, Gore runs for president in 2012.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Obama / Hllary's First 4 Years.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:51 AM on j-body.org
The way I see it,it will be an Obama/Clinton ticket. If they are elected the same old Clintonesque agenda (if you are old enough to really remember) will take over. Within the first year Obama will be mysteriously killed (Sniper,Traffic Accident,Slipped in the White House Tub/Shower,ect.). Hillary and Bill will take over the White House again and all the same old BS will take over for another 7-7.5yrs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:52 AM

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:57 AM on j-body.org
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:The way I see it,it will be an Obama/Clinton ticket. If they are elected the same old Clintonesque agenda (if you are old enough to really remember) will take over. Within the first year Obama will be mysteriously killed (Sniper,Traffic Accident,Slipped in the White House Tub/Shower,ect.). Hillary and Bill will take over the White House again and all the same old BS will take over for another 7-7.5yrs.

That would be scary as hell. I sure hope not....

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:06 AM on j-body.org
well i don't like obama because he doesn't even respect the pledge to the allegiance, he turns his back and slouches, how dare someone of that nature be allowed to run the country. oh'bomb'uhhhhhh FTL

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:40 AM on j-body.org
I can't wait for the day when people figure out that the Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same and simply playing the people. The Republicans get into power because they appeal to religious, gun owning, conservative, anti-abortion constituents and they play that card like crazy. The Democrats get into power because they appeal to new agey, anti-war, liberal, pro-abortion consituents. But that's all they're doing, using those values as a basis for advertising themselves. They don't REALLY believe any of what they're saying.

If you really think Hilary's a liberal or Bush is a conservative, then all you've done is swallow their marketing department's lies. These people are professional politicians and all they want is your vote. They have the same ideas on 90% of things and shroud these similarities by playing up their differences on hot button issues (abortion/guns/war...ect) but even THAT is just them fulfilling a market segment.

It's like Al Gore and the environment, he doesn't believe a word he's saying. He's just working as an unnoficial mouthpiece for the alternative fuel industry who are trying to take down the oil industry. And the reason they're trying to take it down has everything to do with money and nothing with saving little baby seals.

8 years of Hilary will be exactly the same as 8 years of Bush. Just replace the pandering to Conservatives with pandering to Liberals. That's ALL it's gonna be.

And I honestly think the Democrats will win, because the Republicans' 8 years are up and there seems to be an unspoken agreement that if your party made too many mistakes and your approval rate is in the basement, then the torch has to be passed on to the rival.

Yeah... I'm that cynical.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 4:46 PM on j-body.org
I heard on a talk radio show from a caller that she's afraid Obama is going to get killed too.

I think- If Obama beats hillary, John McCain should be Obama.
if Hillary beats Obama Then she will defeat John McCain for the same reason.
The female voters

Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:33 AM on j-body.org
What if is SUCH a fun game, isn't it?

Most people thought that Dubya's first 4 would be just like his dad's first (and only) 4. Damn that eh?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:02 PM on j-body.org
You forgot the US gets invaded by France.

05 M6 YJ GTO 1 of 447 12.523@111.30
Monday, March 10, 2008 10:20 PM on j-body.org
It's likely that there will be plenty of attempts made to kill Obama if he wins it. Personally, I don't like either dem candidate. The only candidate who appeals to me is McCain, and I was raised a Democrat!

There's too much blood in my caffeine stream.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:08 AM on j-body.org
^^^You never had to deal with that trouserstain as Governor.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:17 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper Of The Light™ (Strazca)]^^^You never had to deal with that trouserstain as Governor.

He is the lesser of three evils though...

People fail to realize we are not choosing the leader of the United States, we are choosing the least likely to screw up. Hell, most everyone has a friend with better polices than the three candidates.

Obama will be shot within the first year if he is elected. The United States as a whole is not ready to accept a minority as president even though Hillary would be accepted with her whimsical views. But I'm hoping she beats out Obama so McCain can coast to the presidency. McCain is a Republican meaning he supports less government, especially programs, that both Democratic candidates want to expand on.

Al Gore is a hyprocrite, a smart one with stupid supporters, but he is still a hypocrite.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:50 PM on j-body.org
I believe Hillary will eat McCain on a debate.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:35 PM on j-body.org
if Obama wins, Hillary wants Obama to nominate her for vise president

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 4:12 PM on j-body.org
well supposedly 2012 is the end of the world so a lot of bad stuff is going to happen. haha

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 5:48 PM on j-body.org
LOL

2012 is the end of the world?
I thought it was 2000, maybe God or the Devil filed an extension.
Where did you get his information from?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:05 PM on j-body.org
how can a guy thats 72 misguided pointless war supporter appeal to anyone with half a brain, nevermind, i think i answered my own question

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:14 PM on j-body.org
He's running in the states?

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:40 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:how can a guy thats 72 misguided pointless war supporter appeal to anyone with half a brain, nevermind, i think i answered my own question

well, when the alternatives are two token minorities with no real political experience..........not too hard to figure that one out.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:51 AM on j-body.org
I don't like Hilary or Obama. There are so many people out there that would want to shoot Obama if he ever became president, just the way it is. I personally don't like the guy for who he is, an idiot.

Hilary is just running because shes a whore on a power trip and wants to sleep with someone in the white house to get back at her husband. I think McCain is the safest of the three.

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Saturday, March 15, 2008 1:50 PM on j-body.org
nothing good to add....just wanted to put this somewhere.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:50 PM on j-body.org
Gore is an idiot he talks about global warming and we shouldnt waste gas and not drive SUV's then what happens when he leaves the discussion he hops in his brand new 2009 GMC DENALI and heads to the local airport to get into his lear jet to he can make the next apperance on time

why should we listen to someone who doesnt even follow their policies?

He's a joke

Friday, March 21, 2008 9:41 AM on j-body.org
Even that scenario is better than the current regime. I mean do you seriously think this @!#$ is going good? If you do you must be on the Bush/Cheney payroll.

I'm hoping the first thing the Democrat President gets accomplished in 09 is electroshock for the 30% that still approve of the current @!#$tards who run the country.

But I mean of course McCain is what we need, exactly what we need. A 75 year old former POW, who on his best days still seems on the edge of being senile. Obviously he should be the first choice for a trustable leader who can restore the US' former sterling image...

I just wish more people would pay attention to Europe, you know that pack of countries that has been established for like 1,000 years now. The US is currently reminding me of the Roman Empire in far too many ways, and we all know how that ended.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, March 21, 2008 9:48 AM

Saturday, June 14, 2008 12:28 PM on j-body.org
In my complete 'non-biased' opinion, Obama will more than likely be killed. This country is just not ready for a colored president. There are plenty of racial people and one of them is bound to pull a 'Lee Harvey Oswald' and whack Obama. And i think Hilary will make a good president. Think back to when Bill Clinton was president: other than operation Monica he really was a damn good president like it or hate it, and common sense will tell you that if Hillary were president, it would still be Bill calling most of the shots. Besides, how different can the two of them possibly be?

People say that what doesn't kill you in this life
will make you stronger. I'm not sure if that is true
or not, but i do know one thing-You have to learn from
it and it has to make you better.......it has to.......

Saturday, June 14, 2008 2:02 PM on j-body.org
BOOSTED / JMdecals.com! wrote:well i don't like obama because he doesn't even respect the pledge to the allegiance, he turns his back and slouches, how dare someone of that nature be allowed to run the country. oh'bomb'uhhhhhh FTL

You shouldn't believe everything you read in chain email.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 4:06 PM on j-body.org
As much as I think Hilary would have been a good choice, I don't think Obama is too bad either. I don't think Hilary would have been subject to Bill's instructions, but he'd have an influence no doubt. If Hilary was to become VP, that would DEFINITELY shake a few people's preconceptions about politics I believe, and that wouldn't be a bad thing... it's time to let minorities and women have a kick at the can to really screw things up.

For my dollar, I think McCain would have been a better President for 2000-2008 than Gilligan (but I can honestly say Gore's economic policies were a fair bit sounder than the current regime's, they were a continuation of Clinton's policies for the most part, and you cannot argue that Clinton's policies left the US in better straits than Dubya's will).

I hope Obama can turn your economy around... I have a ton of money in US funds right now that I can't offload into Euros without getting ganked.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search