Our illegal Friends - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Our illegal Friends
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:02 PM on j-body.org
OMG don't you guys ever get sick of this topic? Republicans had full control for years and all they could agree on AMONGST themselves is a stupid FENCE! Not even a full length fence! They couldn't reform immigration, couldn't streamline the application process, nothing.

But hey, keep a'bitching. That's all you got.

---

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:39 AM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:
ScottaWhite wrote:Just what sort of tax breaks are you wanting to give them? Remember, you said they were living under the poverty line, so they really aren't paying an income tax anyway. What do you want for them? Do you want them to get more back on their refund than they paid out for the year? If so, then you want welfare for them too.

Instead of replying to how unfair life is, and whatever else, please tell me exactly what "tax break" you'd like to give them, and then secondly, who will pay for it.

/

a tax break can mean more than a lessening of the tax paid. and giving back more than they paid to begin with is hardly welfare. and can you please tell me what is wrong with trying to help people who are already trying to help themselves?

If you get back more than you paid then you're getting money from the government (money that I had to pay.) How is this not like welfare?

I have no problem with them getting back everything that they paid in which is in fact trying to help people, but giving them more than that is wrong.
Friday, February 15, 2008 9:21 AM on j-body.org
thats thing tabs people in who arent touched by illegal imigration and all the other policies that F@#$k poor people they just, well if they would do this and they will do that they wouldn't be who they are. Yet when theres a War how many upperclass kids join? when theres a Draft who goes?. People don't care until its them a perfect example is outsourcing , now the pencil pushers are getting screwed. Now its a problem. it wasn't a problem for the laborer who is feeling the pressure from a illegal work force that doesn't pay in any taxes or SS or any thing else that was OK
Friday, February 15, 2008 3:52 PM on j-body.org
all I know is that they listen to boombom-boombom-boombom-boombom-bom
la cucaracha
la cucaracha
la la la la la...
I'm from Mexico...
I have a mexican flag in my car
just to prove...
that I'm really
from mexico
and not el salvador...
la cucaracha
la cucaracha
la la la la la la...
Andale Andale
Arriba-Arriba!
Viva las Mexico

Kool song eh?

I'm sorry guys, I'm really bored!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search