Earthlings - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Earthlings
Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:19 PM on j-body.org
animals that are able to be trained and kept in house should not be injured and such but other animals... i hunt. i kill. i enjoy. sorry

Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:08 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Imagine what the vegetables go through! SUFFER THE LITTLE CARROTS!!! (Yes, I'm kidding).

one of my favorite quotes, especially on this topic, is this:

"even broccoli screams when you rip it from the ground..."

how true, how very true. yet these animal rights people always like to glean over that because, i guess, animals are cuter than vegetables?

Friday, February 08, 2008 8:18 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

alright, lets see here. first off, you posted this in the war forum. that indicates that probability of a lively debate. gentle ribbing aside (tofu comment) i have not resorted to name calling or other lower forms of "argument" and instead have presented my ideas in a logical fashion in a point-counterpoint structure. dont like that? ehh...not my problem

I'd have to care about your opinion in order to take offense, which I don't, I don't even like tofu, but thats neither here nor there. The point is respect and the attempt of having an adult civilized conversation without resorting to low-blows. You're trying to get under my skin with your little meat eating jerky comments and broccoli comments and it's not working I just think your a jerk off for trying, but I can bring myself down to that level and cuss with the best of em.

Quote:

secondly (and i usually hate this type of arguing as i feel it IS the dumb type that should be avoided especially over the internet, but for the hell of it i'll play along...) if you were to get so upset that i called you terms of endearment such as "honey" or referred to you by your gender "woman" and you were to hit me...? woman or not, i'd knock you the @!#$ out. that goes for anyone, man or woman, any ethnicity, religion, etc. you hit, you get hit back. exceptions might be made for children or mentally handicapped. beyond that, you'll get as well as you give. period.

Terms of endearment come from loved ones not sarcastic @!#$s on the internet or sarcastic @!#$s IRL. When a man calls me "honey" I don't like it, when a man calls me "honey" in the context of a debate I especially don't like it, I find it demeaning and offensive because I know it's not meant politely. Yes I would hit you, sure you can hit me back I can take a punch but either way your getting your ass kicked if not by me then one of my friends, I got a lot of people that have my back sugar cakes and thats not tough guy talk just saying it how it is.

Quote:

further more, ive always felt that "raising awareness" and doing nothing else is a cop out. its a convenient way for you to feel good about yourself. take that as you will...

But you don't know what I do so that sentence right there = nothing valid. Your the one preaching about human kind, WTF do you do for people other than yourself? Who do you think you are to call me out? I'm assuming you don't do @!#$ other than go to work, eat, @!#$, sleep and jerk off. (not necessarily in that order)

Quote:

again, do you not see the hypocrisy in your own statements? you say the EXACT SAME THING about your fellow man....but when you ASSUME that i feel that way about animals suddenly its a horrible crime? please.

Well according to Knoxfire who knows me better than I know me, I hate people. Which is funny cause I'm quite the people person and I make friends where ever I go. What I don't like are @!#$s who abuse animals (or other people for that matter) because they can, for no other reasons than that. It makes them feel powerful, people like that can eat @!#$ and die. Theres no hypocrisy. It's one thing to defend yourself or stand up for yourself it's another thing to abuse just to get off. When I say "I hate people" I mean those people not people in general. Hope that clarifies things enough cause I'm not going to sit here and defend myself against such ridiculous statements made by people who wouldn't know me if I passed them on the street. You can't sum a persons character up by a paragraph on the internet. I call you (Tabs) an @!#$ because I think your being one in this thread but for all I know you could be a really nice fella. This isn't personal. So yeah. @!#$ you on that one Knoxfire you honey suckle sugar cube you.

Quote:

yeah people are greedy, selfish, cruel @!#$. so what? you think the animal kingdom is all peaches and rainbows? cause in the real world a pig, meerkat, and a lion dont sing songs and dance their way across the plains of africa. they eat each other. they steal each other's food, shelter, water, etc. we do the same thing on a larger scale. the only difference is we have a conscious and can look back and say "oh noes! people are mean!" whereas animals are oblivious to this.

Why are you acting like such a dumb @!#$? Seriously. Of course it's dog-eat-dog in the animal kingdom. That has nothing to do with livestock animals, domesticated animals, circus animals, animals being killed for their furs or fats, or people abusing animals. A lion and a lion can have combat just like a man and a man can beat the @!#$ out of each other -- thats all gravy. A lion can go out and hunt a zebra and kill it, thats all gravy. Whats not all gravy is the issue I've brought to the table in the first place - CRUELTY THAT HUMANS INFLICT ON ANIMALS. Theres no justifying that, so stop trying you sound ridiculous the way you're dancing around the subject. If a lion comes and attacks you whats going to happen to that lion? It's going to eat a bullet -- if a man comes and attacks you whats going to happen to that man? An assault charge? It all depends on the degree of violence. If a man attacks a lion (or any animal just sticking with the lion theme) that man should eat a bullet. Thats what I'm saying. Equal rights for animals, it's their world to and it was their world FIRST, and they deserve better.

Quote:

and i am well aware that death is the end for us all. who cares? am i supposed to be scared of that? i dont recall asking to be born either. but so what? we're here.....deal with it.

It shouldn't scare you -- those who are scared of death are in denial.

Quote:

first off, you decided to end my quote early. clever little bugger! had you not misquoted me perhaps you would have noticed that i said "but i think its dumb as hell to care about animals--creatures without the ability to think, reason, or even love--more than people who do have these abilities, even if they choose to ignore them." there's a big difference between what i said and what you decided to quote. i suppose it could have been an honest mistake, but i seriously doubt it.

You're right, I'm really sorry I misquoted you because it makes a real big effing difference and this is TIME magazine and all. Your statement is still bull@!#$. To say these "creatures" can't think, reason or love more than humans are capable of is false. You don't even own a pet dude, you don't know what an animal loving you feels like, you can't even speak from experience your just being obnoxious.

Quote:

secondly, i dont need to use an animal for loyalty or love or anything else. talk about selfish...! at least with a human they have the ability to reason and respond. if you feed a dog, he'll keep coming back and will be in a good mood because he is getting for free what he would otherwise have to work for. but if you were to treat that dog like @!#$, do you think they would act the same? hell no! its nothing more than pavlovian training.

My animals give me love and I love them back, whats selfish about that? I provide a good life for my pets just as I would a child. If you feed a child it's going to keep coming back to the kitchen, if you abuse a child it's not going to act the same as a happy child now is it? Again, all bull@!#$. Seriously your boring me.

Quote:

now, treat a person well and they may or may not love you back. treat a person badly and they may or may not love you back. but its that duality that actually shows or expresses love. it isnt some learned behavior....there is something more to it than that. animals are incapable of complex emotions like that. animals have feelings--meaning nerve endings--but they are completely devoid of actual emotions like humans are. they have the basics provided by the hypothalamus--the primitive brain--and nothing more.

*yawn* you spew all bull@!#$ -- no facts
lets go to school kiddo

Quote:

CIWF

The most basic way of experiencing the world is through feeling or sensation. ‘Sentience’ is defined as the ability to have perceptions and sensations. A ‘sentient animal’ is an animal that is aware of his/her surroundings and of what happens to him/her and is capable of feeling pain and pleasure, at the least. The current scientific consensus is that all vertebrate animals, at least, are capable of feeling pain and experiencing distress. (For this reason anti-cruelty laws exist in many countries.)

But many of the animals we interact with turn out to have more complex mental and emotional lives than people have understood in the past, and new scientific research is constantly revealing new evidence of animals’ cognitive abilities and their emotions.

Throughout history people have known that animals do very ‘clever’ and impressive things – such as a bird building an intricate nest or a mother animal teaching her young. Folk stories all over the word attribute intelligence and cunning to animals.

But for much of the 20th century scientists believed that all animal behaviour could be explained either as innate behaviour patterns in response to internal or external stimuli or as conditioned learning in response to stimuli.

Emotion or problem-solving on the part of the animal were not considered necessary to explain its behaviour and it was considered impossible to study these aspects at all. What is exciting about the present time is that scientists are once again interested in studying animals’ emotions and mental processes and that huge progress in understanding animals is being made.

The facts and theories of animal sentience are still hotly debated among scientists and philosophers. But most people have over history assumed that many animals feel pain, hunger, thirst, heat, cold, fear, anger and other basic emotions, because we have everyday evidence that they do.

Why use a whip or stick on a horse unless it feels unpleasant enough to make the horse move faster? If a dog, horse or cow is limping, most people would naturally assume that the animal is in pain. Most people would also assume that the pain is distressing to the animal and, if they could, they would try to do something to alleviate it.

However, throughout history humans have also treated animals in ways that caused great suffering to the animals, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
Today there is increasing concern about the welfare of animals, whether these are wild animals or those used by people for food, work, companionship, entertainment, sport or scientific research.

When Elephants Weep

What are the implications of finding that animals lead emotional lives? Must we change our relationships with them? Have we obligations to them? Is testing products for humans on animals defensible? Is experimentation on animals ethical? Can we confine them for our edification? Kill them to cover, sustain, and adorn ourselves? Should we cease eating animals who have complex social lives, are capable of passionate relations with one another and desperately love their children?

Humans often behave as if something like us were more worthy of respect than something not like us. Racism can partly be described, if not explained, in this way. Men treat other men better than they treat women, based, in part, on their view that women are not like them. Many of these so-called differences are disguises for whatever a dominant power can impose.

The basic idea seems to be that if something does not feel pain in the way a human being feels pain, it is permissible to hurt it. Even though this is not necessarily true, the illusion of differences is maintained out of fear that seeing similarity will create an obligation to accord respect and perhaps even equality. This appears to be the case especially when it comes to suffering, pain, sorrow, sadness. We do not want to cause these things in others because we know what it feels like to experience them ourselves. No one defends suffering as such. But animal experimentation? The arguments revolve around utility, pitting the greater good against the lesser suffering. Implicit, is the greater importance of those who stand to gain (for example, the scientists employed by cosmetic or pharmaceutical companies to do experiments on rabbits) compared with the lesser importance of those who are sacrificed to their benefit.

An animal experimenter will almost inevitably deny that animals suffer in the same way humans do. Otherwise he would implicitly admit to cruelty. Experimental suffering is not randomly imposed without consent on human beings and defended as ethical on the grounds that it would bestow enormous benefit to others. (At least not any longer.) Animals suffer. Can we, should we, measure their suffering, compare it to our own? If it is like ours, how can vivisection continue? Moreover, why should the suffering have to be like ours to be unjustifiable to inflict? It has been argued that humans experience pain more acutely because we remember and anticipate it. Yet it is not apparent that animals cannot do both. But even if they cannot remember or anticipate pain, there is no reason to suppose that they suffer any less than humans do—they are “sensible”—while there is some reason to suppose some may suffer more. British philosopher Brigid Brophy, for example, points out that “pain is likely to fill the sheep’s whole capacity for experience in a way it seldom does in us, whose imagination can create breaks for us in the immediacy of our sensations.” But isn’t the fact that they suffer at all enough?

Speaking of the connection between suffering and selfless love in animals, Darwin wrote: “In the agony of death, a dog has been known to caress his master, and every one has heard of the dog suffering under vivisection, who licked the hand of the operator; this man is close enough to hear the anguished cries of the animals. Was it right to send an animal to slaughter who so desperately wished to live? Do they feel the same way? If resistance is to be respected, does lack of resistance confer a right to kill? We do know what the cow wants: the cow wants to live. The cow does not wish to sacrifice itself for any reason. That a cow will willingly offer itself as food is a fable.”

When humans refuse to inflict pain on other humans, surely it is because they assume they feel. It is not because another person can think, nor because they can reason, nor even because they can speak that we respect their physical boundaries, but because they feel. They feel pain, humiliation, sorrow, and other emotions, perhaps even some we do not yet recognize. We do not want to cause suffering. If, as I believe, animals feel pain and sorrow and all the other emotions, these feelings cannot be ignored in our behavior toward them. A bear is not going to compose Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, but then neither is our next door neighbor. We do not for this reason conclude that we have the freedom to experiment upon him, hunt him for sport, or eat him for food.

Modern philosophers seem somewhat more willing than biologists to consider animal emotions, and they have also become engaged in issues of animal rights. Philosophers like Mary Midgley and Brigid Brophy in England, Peter Singer in Australia, and Tom Regan and Bernard Rollin in the United States, all take a strong position that animals are capable of complex emotions. In an influential passage, Jeremy Bentham—in 1789—connected sentient feelings with rights this way:

The day may come when the rest of the animal creation may acquire those rights which never could have been withheld from them but by the hand of tyranny. The French have already discovered that the blackness of the skin is no reason why a human being should be abandoned without redress to the caprice of a tormentor. It may come one day to be recognized that the number of the legs, or the villosity of the skin are reasons equally insufficient for abandoning a sensitive being to the same fate. What else is it that should cross the insuperable line? Is it the faculty of reason, or, perhaps, the faculty of discourse? But a full grown horse or dog is beyond comparison a more rational, as well as a more conversable animal, than an infant of a day, or week, or even a month, old. But suppose the case were otherwise, what would it avail? The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?

Peter Singer, in his book Animal Liberation, explicitly based on Bentham’s nineteenth-century utilitarianism, argues that creatures who feel pain deserve to be shielded from that pain, especially from scientific experimentation and hurtful farming methods. The argument is that sentience — the capacity to have conscious experiences — demands equal consideration to the interests of all creatures. However, although this provides one moral ground, this position does not explicitly accord animals rights. Tom Regan in The Case for Animal Rights goes further, arguing explicitly for protecting the rights of animals who are “capable of being the subject of a life.” Every animal used in every experiment in every laboratory has its own life story. It has felt strong emotions, loved and hated and been devoted to others of its own kind.

It is a subject, and is therefore violated by being treated as an object. Have we the right to tear this being away from its fellows and all that gives its life meaning and put it in a sterile, hostile, aseptic environment to be tortured, maimed, and ultimately destroyed in the name of anything, far less of service to our species? Or lacking the right, do we only have the power?

It may be hard to imagine the sensual universe of another species, but it is not impossible. Our dog’s intense sniffing suggests she is picking up and responding to something beyond our senses. Her ability to take in information hidden from us is impressive; the resulting sudden shifts of mood are honored. We know we are in the presence of something different from us but worthy of our respect.

It is clear that animals form lasting friendships, are frightened of being hunted, have a horror of dismemberment, wish they were back in the safety of their den, despair for their mates, look out for and protect their children whom they love. As Tom Regan would say, they are the subject of lives, as we are. Though animals do not write autobiographies, their biographies can be written. They are individuals and members of groups, with elaborate histories that take place in a concrete world, and involve a large number of complex emotional states. They feel throughout their lives, just as we do.

We owe animals something. Freedom from exploitation and abuse by humankind should be the inalienable right of every living being. Animals are not there for us to drill holes into, clamp down, dissect, pull apart, render helpless, and subject to agonizing experiments. Animals are, like us, endangered species on an endangered planet, and we are the ones who are endangering them, it, and ourselves. They are innocent sufferers in a hell of our making. We owe them, at the very least, to refrain from harming them further. If no more, we could leave them be.

When animals are no longer colonized and appropriated by us, we can reach out to our evolutionary cousins. Perhaps then the ancient hope for a deeper emotional connection across the species barrier, for closeness and participation in a realm of feelings now beyond our imagination, will be realized.

I'm not going to bother breaking down your last 2 dickheadish paragraphs. Get at me when you come up with facts to support your bull@!#$ and I'll school you on the why it's still bull@!#$ -- WE ARE NEVER GOING TO AGREE.

This thread wasn't meant to become an argument and I think the heart of my message was taken out of context and construed to be some veggie eating tree hugging hippie stuff, which saddens me, but thats ok. Like I said, if one person gets it I feel good and thats all I need. Continuing to argue with you or anyone opposing is pointless because we aren't going to see eye-to-eye and thats ok, I'm cool with not everyone agreeing with my views. My message though, went over a few of your heads and theres nothing I can personally do about that.

Go ahead break my post down and defend yourself I don't care big guy knock your socks off and have a ball.

I didn't come here to debate, I made a point and that point is Animal Cruelty in any way shape or form done by man kind is wrong and it needs to stop.

I'm done unless someone has anything constructive to say.

Friday, February 08, 2008 12:19 PM on j-body.org
alright, since you don't care if i break it down again, here i go.

but before i do, i feel like i should point out a few things.
first, im not being a dick head or an ass or arguing for the sake of arguing. check all of my posts here on the .org--they are archived so all you have to do is search--never do i act like an ass hole just because this is the internet and i am able to hide behind a computer screen. simply put: you are sticking up for what you believe and i am doing the same by trying to show you what i believe.

second, blah blah blah respect blah blah blah. i have yet to NOT show you respect. i can't help if you don't like a term like "honey" but just know that i call most female friends that or "darlin" just like i call male friends "bud" or "sport". they are genericized terms for male/female. and even if we aren't friends IRL, should that matter? getting upset over such an innocuous term is silly, sizzy. and so is that "I got a lot of people that have my back sugar cakes" type of stuff. cause then i could let you know that for every guy that you could get to kick my ass, i could get a beefed up lesbian to kick yours. yep, believe it or not i have more lesbian friends than most guys have even met. its an oddity, i'll admit, but thats just how life is. go figure. but what im getting at is this: its pointless to move our fake, invisible armies towards each other cause we'll never meet each other in person.

third, ive been accosted by neo-hippies much like yourself, even if you do not acquaint yourself as one. my half-sister who lives with my dad is one of these types....shes in paraguay with the peace corps right now trying to teach villagers how to plant trees. whatever, its her life she can do what she wants. so ive had to put up with all of her tree-hugging, granola-eating friends for years. and this is the EXACT same @!#$ that they spew up every time i visit. whether or not you meant to come off as them, it is from personal experience that one equals the other.

SiZZy wrote:
Quote:

further more, ive always felt that "raising awareness" and doing nothing else is a cop out. its a convenient way for you to feel good about yourself. take that as you will...

But you don't know what I do so that sentence right there = nothing valid. Your the one preaching about human kind, WTF do you do for people other than yourself? Who do you think you are to call me out? I'm assuming you don't do @!#$ other than go to work, eat, @!#$, sleep and jerk off. (not necessarily in that order)

so can i invalidate every statement of yours simply because you don't personally know me? uh....no. i am hardly preaching about saving human kind. simply stating that, hey, there are much bigger problems in the world that some cows getting tazered or some dogs getting beat then made to fight. again (and i feel like i'm talking to the wind here because i keep repeating myself) THESE ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. but whats even less acceptable is that they are happening to your fellow human beings. but instead of wanting or trying to help a kindered soul you prefer to rally around the downtrodden livestock...? and you dont see a problem with that?

Quote:

Well according to Knoxfire who knows me better than I know me, I hate people. Which is funny cause I'm quite the people person and I make friends where ever I go. What I don't like are @!#$s who abuse animals (or other people for that matter) because they can, for no other reasons than that. It makes them feel powerful, people like that can eat @!#$ and die. Theres no hypocrisy. It's one thing to defend yourself or stand up for yourself it's another thing to abuse just to get off. When I say "I hate people" I mean those people not people in general. Hope that clarifies things enough cause I'm not going to sit here and defend myself against such ridiculous statements made by people who wouldn't know me if I passed them on the street. You can't sum a persons character up by a paragraph on the internet. I call you (Tabs) an @!#$ because I think your being one in this thread but for all I know you could be a really nice fella. This isn't personal. So yeah. @!#$ you on that one Knoxfire you honey suckle sugar cube you.

again you're getting waaay too upset over what is essentially nothing. i say ANY abusers, whether they do them to animals or other humans, are a problem and should be dealt with accordingly.

of course the rest of this rant is just you cussing at me and knoxfire. so much for respect, eh?

Quote:

Quote:

yeah people are greedy, selfish, cruel @!#$. so what? you think the animal kingdom is all peaches and rainbows? cause in the real world a pig, meerkat, and a lion dont sing songs and dance their way across the plains of africa. they eat each other. they steal each other's food, shelter, water, etc. we do the same thing on a larger scale. the only difference is we have a conscious and can look back and say "oh noes! people are mean!" whereas animals are oblivious to this.

Why are you acting like such a dumb @!#$? Seriously. Of course it's dog-eat-dog in the animal kingdom. That has nothing to do with livestock animals, domesticated animals, circus animals, animals being killed for their furs or fats, or people abusing animals. A lion and a lion can have combat just like a man and a man can beat the @!#$ out of each other -- thats all gravy. A lion can go out and hunt a zebra and kill it, thats all gravy. Whats not all gravy is the issue I've brought to the table in the first place - CRUELTY THAT HUMANS INFLICT ON ANIMALS. Theres no justifying that, so stop trying you sound ridiculous the way you're dancing around the subject. If a lion comes and attacks you whats going to happen to that lion? It's going to eat a bullet -- if a man comes and attacks you whats going to happen to that man? An assault charge? It all depends on the degree of violence. If a man attacks a lion (or any animal just sticking with the lion theme) that man should eat a bullet. Thats what I'm saying. Equal rights for animals, it's their world to and it was their world FIRST, and they deserve better.

my point is that its dog-eat-dog EVERYWHERE. animals to animals, humans to humans, animals to humans, humans to animals. but you only seem to want to demonize the human to animal aspect and forget about the rest. if you want to talk about "acting like a dumb @!#$" then i say that would be suggesting that you kill a human for attacking a lion or other animal. the punishment doesnt fit the crime and you seem to just be going to extremes here.

Quote:

Quote:

first off, you decided to end my quote early. clever little bugger! had you not misquoted me perhaps you would have noticed that i said "but i think its dumb as hell to care about animals--creatures without the ability to think, reason, or even love--more than people who do have these abilities, even if they choose to ignore them." there's a big difference between what i said and what you decided to quote. i suppose it could have been an honest mistake, but i seriously doubt it.

You're right, I'm really sorry I misquoted you because it makes a real big effing difference and this is TIME magazine and all. Your statement is still bull@!#$. To say these "creatures" can't think, reason or love more than humans are capable of is false. You don't even own a pet dude, you don't know what an animal loving you feels like, you can't even speak from experience your just being obnoxious.

first, no this isnt time magazine. but we are trying to have a discussion and its that sort of simple, under handed tactics that makes you look ignorant and devious.

second, why is my statement bull@!#$? can you please show me proof where animals can think and reason on the level of humans? because the concept of "love" isnt scientific enough to even begin to argue. although i still feel that when that quality is given to animals its nothing more than a learned trait that we falsely ascribe the attribute of "love" to.

third, i dont own any pets--thats true--but do you think we NEVER owned any when i was a kid growing up? quite the contrary. we always had dogs growing up. in fact, my mother owned her own kennel raising dachshunds and boston terriers. we also lived on a small homestead (i.e. personal farm) for about 10 years and we had everything from cattle to pigs to horses to goats and then some. however throughout every experience with every single one of these animals there has been one recurring theme: they were all dumb as @!#$. some were dumber than others, but none of them had any level of intelligence beyond basic instincts and basal learned traits.

Quote:

Quote:

secondly, i dont need to use an animal for loyalty or love or anything else. talk about selfish...! at least with a human they have the ability to reason and respond. if you feed a dog, he'll keep coming back and will be in a good mood because he is getting for free what he would otherwise have to work for. but if you were to treat that dog like @!#$, do you think they would act the same? hell no! its nothing more than pavlovian training.

now, treat a person well and they may or may not love you back. treat a person badly and they may or may not love you back. but its that duality that actually shows or expresses love. it isnt some learned behavior....there is something more to it than that. animals are incapable of complex emotions like that. animals have feelings--meaning nerve endings--but they are completely devoid of actual emotions like humans are. they have the basics provided by the hypothalamus--the primitive brain--and nothing more.

My animals give me love and I love them back, whats selfish about that? I provide a good life for my pets just as I would a child. If you feed a child it's going to keep coming back to the kitchen, if you abuse a child it's not going to act the same as a happy child now is it? Again, all bull@!#$. Seriously your boring me.

i think its selfish to keep an animal as a pet in order to gain "love" or attention from the pet. and that is something that most animal lovers do. if you want to keep an animal to ensure its safety and wellbeing....then thats one thing. but to keep it and feed it so that the animal will reciprocate your affections? that is a selfish act. the point i brought up was that at least another human has the ability to see what is going on and can agree to live in a mutualistic relationship where they exchange "love" and affection to one another.

Quote:

I think the heart of my message was taken out of context
Continuing to argue with you or anyone opposing is pointless because we aren't going to see eye-to-eye

I made a point and that point is Animal Cruelty in any way shape or form done by man kind is wrong and it needs to stop.

ive agreed with that from the beginning. its the bleeding-heart "save the cows but @!#$ the people" attitude and agenda that i disagree with.

Monday, February 11, 2008 2:19 AM on j-body.org
My only real problem with the treatment of nimals is that when one of them is provoked by a human and it attacks, kills, or maims said human, even it it's a baby, that we feel the ned to kill the animal.

Let me spell it out for you: The @!#$ dumbass human deserved it, and their death, or maiming just improved the genepool!

Aside from that, apply the golden rule: I could care less if you hunt, just don't torture them to kill. After all, you'd get your panties in a bind if dropping a criminal in sulfuric acid as capital punishment.

But the @!#$tards from PETA usually do more harm than good. I honestly think the best thing we4 could do r the animal's cause is to eliminate all of the laws that rotect people from the animals and themselves...i.e. Removing the "do no feed the lions" sign at the zoo and eliminate the blaze orange camo rule so more people will pull a Dick Cheny.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:59 AM on j-body.org
Hey Keep, I think we oughtta advocate a human herd cull, you want in?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:46 PM on j-body.org
Wow lol. I dunno how to say it, but, non needed killing of animals is cool. I kill deer, turkey, duck, so on and so forth. Its plain and simple, and its been stated many times, death is part of life. And i will continue to hunt, even if some people think its bad. Get over it, there are more animals, they have sex and re produce, holy @!#$ people, its not to f*cking hard to figure out. Its not cool to put a damn cat in a dryer, i agree, but @!#$ happens. There are much better things to be debating here.

Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:48 PM on j-body.org
Oh yea, one more thing, this is the damn war forum, not the PETA web site, lets pull our heads out of our asses, and regroup as we like to say in the USAF

Friday, February 15, 2008 10:17 AM on j-body.org
Hitler used propaganda almost as much as the Animal Rights lobby does.

Friday, February 15, 2008 6:36 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Hitler used propaganda almost as much as the Animal Rights lobby does.

Amen

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search