Roman Catholics... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Roman Catholics...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:46 AM on j-body.org
^^^Knox, the problem with that is that all they have is the altar boys, and with interpretation of the bible being as loose as it is, well, you know the whole Carlin "Suffer the little Children come unto me" joke.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:24 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper Of The Light™ (Strazca)]^^^Knox, the problem with that is that all they have is the altar boys, and with interpretation of the bible being as loose as it is, well, you know the whole Carlin "Suffer the little Children come unto me" joke.

I love that joke Carlin rocks.

However, I think a lot of closeted men hide in the priesthood thinking that celibacy and God will whisk their urges away. However, if you repress something down deep enough it eventually bursts out in extremely innapropriate ways. (And this isn't some rant against homosexuality, just look at kids who can never stand up for themselves and become school shooters. Standing up for yourself or getting angry isn't wrong, but pretending you don't feel that way is.)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 2:17 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:Catholics are totally right. See with no wives, all that priests have is their congregation. They can focus on their worship of God and on helping their flock. When a priest is married and has kids, they act as distractions from the divine path.

i believe that is the reason behind the celibacy, however im not so sure its right. by allowing a priest to marry i feel that it would help them experience life more fully (obviously, since they would go through the same ups and downs of marriage and raising kids that everyone else does) therefore allowing them to help their parishioners better by providing experienced advice, rather than just repeating "this is what needs to be done". as we all know, a theory may sound good but if it doesnt work in real life then what good is it actually

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 2:27 PM on j-body.org
Know why nuns are called nuns? Cuz they don't get none!

This was told to me by a priest btw Cool guy. Loved his booze.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 2:54 PM on j-body.org
so nuns don't get none?

yeah right!
that's what they make you think.
Here we have a man who last time got laid was God knows when..
and 2-5-10 nuns walking around and living inside the church
uhmmm...

I am not buying it. I'm not stupid!!

lets see... 10 nuns, one man, one church... yup!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:30 PM on j-body.org
Wanna hear another true story? I knew a plumber, and one time he went to the convent to fix the blocked plumbing. When he opened up some of the pipes in the basement a crapload of condoms fell out.

I guess it's like they say: "Nuns are more fun"
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 5:11 PM on j-body.org
I was thinking something.
The bible says that adam was tempted by Eve,.correct? my question is how was he tempted?

I believe Eve made adam eat the Apple by using sexual temptations.
That snake (the devil) told eve that she could make adam do anything she wanted by using her sexual female powers...
(know what I mean..hehe)
Anyway,
so- long story short. Eve said to Adam, I will try this for you or will do this sexual act for you, or anal sex or whatever it was only if you eat this apple. so Adam reminded Eve about God not wanting them to eat from that apple tree, so then Even said well, I guess no anal for you then... (or whatever sexual act she was using against him)
Adam thought about it and said oh well screw it. I really want anal or whatever sexual act eve was going to perform to adam.
Then...it all went down the hill from there.

Something tells me that I'm right because we know how women are sometimes.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:28 PM on j-body.org
robby: your posts seem to get dumber and dumber the more you post. im not saying this to rip on you, but half the time they arent coherent enough to even read....and the other half of the time they seem to be mindless dribble such as what you just posted. please, try to make sense from now on.

and just so you know: temptation needs no rewards. according to the Bible, adam and eve were both naive because there was no sin and therefore nothing to compare their actions against. temptation in this instance could have and would have been as innocent as saying "hey, eat this apple". anal sex or any derivation could not have even come into play due to the fact that, again, sin had not been borne yet and therefore no deviant sexual acts (or even sex, for that matter) existed. of course that all hinges upon believing in Christianity's creation story, something that it appears you dont. so take it as you will....

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:29 PM on j-body.org
Oh great...he called anal DEVIANT.... "just goes to show how you religious types try to cram your beliefs up our...umm" C'mon, you know that's the angle you were getting to.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:43 AM on j-body.org
Knox:

Homosexualtiy >< Pedophilia

If the escapism was true, it would not be love for men, but little boys specifically.

Any group of people that holds a lot of secrets from people "not worth" get no trust from me whatsoever.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 9:23 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Oh great...he called anal DEVIANT.... "just goes to show how you religious types try to cram your beliefs up our...umm" C'mon, you know that's the angle you were getting to.

from webster's:
deviant

Main Entry:
de·vi·ant Listen to the pronunciation of deviant
Pronunciation:
\-ənt\
Function:
adjective
Date:
15th century

: deviating especially from an accepted norm <deviant behavior>
— deviant noun

"deviant" isn't necessarily a negative. it simply means that it is not the accepted norm. so, yes, anal sex very much fits in that category. take the religious aspect out of it and it is still deviant in the fact that, guess what, your body doesn't lubricate your ass hole when preparing for sex. i wonder why that is...? because biologically speaking anal sex is, again, a deviant sexual behavior. i never said anything beyond that. you have a knack for twisting things that people say to suit your own ends. congrats on doing it again.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:21 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

guess what, your body doesn't lubricate your ass hole when preparing for sex

Ever hear of the Hershey Squirts???

<very twisted laugh>

Hope someone reads that right after lunch

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:49 PM on j-body.org
Tabs, I wasn't bashing on you. My comment was in mockery of others who would, I assumed, take offense at your wording. I foresaw that some would say something like "there you religious guys go again, calling something between two consenting people "deviant". No disrespect to your post was intended.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:54 PM on j-body.org
gotcha. perhaps when youre being facetious or tongue-in-cheek you can mark it. its hard as hell to tell online.

well i guess i pre-emptively defended my post then

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search