For All you immigrant Hatters!!! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For All you immigrant Hatters!!!
Friday, March 14, 2008 7:18 PM on j-body.org
Leviticus 19:33-34 (New International Version)

33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

The bible

Maybe there is a reason why we do not do a massive deportation to all illegal immigrants. An alien is an alien, it could be legal or illegal... And that's what the bible said "they live with us in our land"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, March 14, 2008 7:31 PM

Re: For All you immigrant Hatters!!!
Friday, March 14, 2008 7:44 PM on j-body.org
hrmm...

This kind of hatter?

And aliens... you mean like...
<-- this?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, March 14, 2008 7:55 PM on j-body.org
but, the bible also says give unto caesar what is caesars. they generally dont do that. so, if they dont follow the letter of what you're basing their non-deportation on, why should we?

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Friday, March 14, 2008 9:19 PM on j-body.org
Hermeneutics of the Bible. Gotta love it.

If you read the Hebrew meaning for the word liveth (or in the King James version -sojourn-) It means a temporary abode. Visiting?

I am completely against these racists that hassle the fruit venders and day laborers....yelling slurs and physically abusing them. Thats not right and there is no excuse for it. Deporting someone who broke the law of the land by coming here illegally is not mistreatment however.

And I don't care if Mexicans or whoever wants a temporary work visa to pick cabbages. Just sign up, let the INS know where you are going to be and when you are going back...and then go back when the work is done. Let them work if they want to and follow protocol.
My boss had to follow protocol when he hired me. Had to fill out tax forms, collect 2 forms of ID, make sure I could legally work in the US. The usual business.

I think there is too much hysteria with the immigrant question. Employ them at the minimum wage, collect their taxes and send 'em home. No harm there in my book.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Saturday, March 15, 2008 3:03 AM on j-body.org
if somebody wants to live here legally, and go through the proper channels to live here, then by all means come on over. DON"T come over and not tell us, to suck off of our social help programs, and steal jobs because you will work for pennies to our dollars. If you want to live here, do it right, don't do it illegally

Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:54 AM on j-body.org
Scott: just to nit-pick, there's no INS anymore. Thank Dubya.

It's USICS/DHS.

As far as doing it right, until you make it harder for the employers to employ them (currently there's no penalty for using day-labourers) then you're going to see this kind of thing continue to happen.

Saturday, March 15, 2008 11:27 AM on j-body.org
i love how retards (both Christian and non-Christian) like to quote one line from the Bible and thinks it proves a point. thats the exact same as taking any sound bite or blurb and twisting it to your own means. you need to read whats before and after, immediately as well as a whole--a chapter, a book, and as a complete work--before you can try to ascribe a particular meaning to something.

the Bible also says that you should obey the laws of the land (as long as it does not go against God's Word i.e. Ten Commandments, etc) which if you are here illegally you obviously arent doing.

Saturday, March 15, 2008 5:47 PM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:i love how retards (both Christian and non-Christian) like to quote one line from the Bible and thinks it proves a point. thats the exact same as taking any sound bite or blurb and twisting it to your own means. you need to read whats before and after, immediately as well as a whole--a chapter, a book, and as a complete work--before you can try to ascribe a particular meaning to something.

the Bible also says that you should obey the laws of the land (as long as it does not go against God's Word i.e. Ten Commandments, etc) which if you are here illegally you obviously arent doing.

ala give unto caesar.

Saturday, March 15, 2008 5:52 PM on j-body.org
I don't hate immigrants, I hate...

ILLEGAL immigrants.

Saturday, March 15, 2008 5:56 PM on j-body.org
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:
(tabs) wrote:the Bible also says that you should obey the laws of the land (as long as it does not go against God's Word i.e. Ten Commandments, etc) which if you are here illegally you obviously arent doing.

ala give unto caesar.

yes i was just stating it a different way. although i believe it is mentioned another way or two also but i didnt feel like looking it up

Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:01 PM on j-body.org
SEPERATION BETWEEN STATE AND CHURCH.......

Saturday, March 15, 2008 7:32 PM on j-body.org
What the heck are you talking about howe? He wasn't actually trying to use the Bible as a proof text for legislation. Hunches say that it was bait to start a bickerfest. I recognize the method.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Sunday, March 16, 2008 2:47 PM on j-body.org
Ask FSM and his Noodley awareness for guidance next time

Monday, March 17, 2008 10:34 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Ask FSM and his Noodley awareness for guidance next time

yarr

Monday, March 17, 2008 11:00 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

For All you immigrant Hatters!!!

im definately a hatter....................a mad hatter

Monday, March 17, 2008 11:10 AM on j-body.org
lol hater is with one T
this post needs to be deleted

Monday, March 17, 2008 4:02 PM on j-body.org
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:I don't hate immigrants, I hate...

ILLEGAL immigrants.

before this post gets deleted, one bone to pick on Good ol John
Mr. John sir, if you find out that your "Best Friend" is an illegal immigrant from Canada, would you hate him after all?
A. YES
B. NO
C. Don't know

Tabs, I can not disagree with your comment. it seems very fare and balanced to my personal view.
Anyway this is kind of off topic, I was invited to a mexican birth party last weekend and they made mexican food moleno pollo with mexican salad, and mexican rice
I did like the rice but the pollo was kind of yucky and same was the mexican salad.. so I was just wondering why they didn't make
regular burgers and hot dogs and chips for those who didn't eat mexican food.
The lady told me in Spanish that if I didn't like her food then I'm sorry
I really wanted to tell her to make burgers and hot dogs next time they're having a birth day party for those who did not eat pollo a la moleno but I kept my mouth closed because I didn't want to be rude and just wanted to have a good time.
but no hard feelings, its all good. is just that if I don't like their food then I'm screwed and that's fine I guess but I still think they should make burgers and hot dogs for those who do not eat mexican. I was told to practice my spanish, I told them to practice their English.
And also, her kids do not like to eat corn tortillas; they like flour better from taco bell but she kind of forces them to eat corn tortillas.
Why can't she just get over it and let her kids eat what the majority people eat. what's the big deal?
(Yes, I'm thinking and posting at the same time) edited

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 17, 2008 4:25 PM

Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:32 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Scott: just to nit-pick, there's no INS anymore. Thank Dubya.

It's USICS/DHS.

As far as doing it right, until you make it harder for the employers to employ them (currently there's no penalty for using day-labourers) then you're going to see this kind of thing continue to happen.

That's what it boils down to right there. As long as employers knowingly hire illegals they'll keep coming.

Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:19 PM on j-body.org
what the F uck is going on with the forums?!

Friday, March 21, 2008 5:17 AM on j-body.org
indibluemini3 (aka navycav3) wrote:what the F uck is going on with the forums?!

i hate this new view

Friday, March 21, 2008 9:37 AM on j-body.org
The family you went to birthday party with sounds like @!#$s. Who has a party and invites people and then says if you don't like the food your SOL? That's @!#$in horrible etiquette, and they should be deported for said infractions. HA!

And also dude, the illegal canadian immigrant you mentioned is an impossible scenario. No Canadian in their right mind is going to try to illegally get in to the US. And John isn't the type of guy to have a best friend who is bat@!#$ crazy.

Friday, March 21, 2008 1:27 PM on j-body.org
KFLO wrote:The family you went to birthday party with sounds like @!#$s. Who has a party and invites people and then says if you don't like the food your SOL? That's @!#$in horrible etiquette, and they should be deported for said infractions. HA!

And also dude, the illegal canadian immigrant you mentioned is an impossible scenario. No Canadian in their right mind is going to try to illegally get in to the US. And John isn't the type of guy to have a best friend who is bat@!#$ crazy.

I like the way you think I like your pic, You're cute!!
Have a good Friday!!

btw, my girlfriend said I'm not allowed to flirt with girls, so I'm just goinna flirt with cute guys

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Friday, March 21, 2008 2:25 PM

Friday, March 21, 2008 8:53 PM on j-body.org
I don't understand the "illegal" part of "illegal immigrant".
What gives us more right to be here than them? Because we were born here?
Can you really equate an "illegal" immigrant to a thief, a child molester, or a drug runner?
Obviously there are no hard numbers, but a large percentage of "illegals" pay taxes with their fake SSN's. They would want to make a life here legally, but we don't give them the chance.
I find it hard to believe the percentage of "illegals" who live off of our government's support programs is near the percentage of "legals" who do...and I live in Phoenix, where I am a part of a minority.
How many 100% Native Americans are left now? First we kick out those who were here, then we keep anyone else from coming to join us...excellent.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Friday, March 21, 2008 9:22 PM on j-body.org
OHV, you said "Obviously there are no hard numbers, but a large percentage of "illegals" pay taxes with their fake SSN's." So without those hard numbers, how did you come up with the knowledge of a "large percentage" ? Not trying to bust your balls, but ....well actually I'm going to do that...

1) {a.}The Legal and illegal difference is quite simple really. Our Legal immigrant friends have come here through the proper channels, and there are many. Applying for citizenship is one way. You'd go through the same process in many other countries too.
{b}The Illegal immigrants sneak in, stay after their temporary visas expire, etc. Most of them want a better life and an opportunity to earn a living a support their family. Equating them with drug runners, molesters, etc is ignorant. Not saying they don't also commit those same crimes though.

2) We have the right to be here because we were born here. This isn't a novel, right-wing conspiratorial supremacy concept. You'd find the same idea in, I'd guess, every country in the world.

3) Go ahead and champion the rights of the Native Americans. A noble cause, but it'll never get anywhere. BUT, the conquering peoples throughout time, have displaced native peoples around the globe. Heck, even the Native Americans themselves would conduct raids, and run off the competition, then take over their hunting grounds. (the myth of Indians believing that crap of "who can own the soil, who can own the sky", is crapola)

And before you froth at the mouth and get your Twinky in a kink, read my first reply to this thread.

Friday, March 21, 2008 9:55 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:OHV, you said "Obviously there are no hard numbers, but a large percentage of "illegals" pay taxes with their fake SSN's." So without those hard numbers, how did you come up with the knowledge of a "large percentage" ?
I just couldn't think of a better way to say it, and I knew everyone would bring that up. I'm basically comparing it to the percentage which most people seem to believe to be true...0 (anything is large when compared to 0, right?).
ScottaWhite wrote:{a.}The Legal and illegal difference is quite simple really. Our Legal immigrant friends have come here through the proper channels, and there are many. Applying for citizenship is one way. You'd go through the same process in many other countries too.
{b}The Illegal immigrants sneak in, stay after their temporary visas expire, etc. Most of them want a better life and an opportunity to earn a living a support their family. Equating them with drug runners, molesters, etc is ignorant. Not saying they don't also commit those same crimes though.
I'm just a little frustrated that the focus is so hard on "how do we keep them out?" rather than "how do we make the documentation process more efficient?". Wouldn't you rather have them working cheap and paying taxes here then sending jobs there and not getting squat to show for it?
Also, I find the term "illegal" rather rash, obviously. It carries an undeserved association. I'd much rather deport a two-time DUI than a migrant worker.
ScottaWhite wrote:2) We have the right to be here because we were born here. This isn't a novel, right-wing conspiratorial supremacy concept. You'd find the same idea in, I'd guess, every country in the world.
Probably not every country, but defiantely close, I understand that. But, let's go with mama's words here: "If every other country jumped off the edge of the earth...?"
ScottaWhite wrote:3) Go ahead and champion the rights of the Native Americans. A noble cause, but it'll never get anywhere. BUT, the conquering peoples throughout time, have displaced native peoples around the globe. Heck, even the Native Americans themselves would conduct raids, and run off the competition, then take over their hunting grounds. (the myth of Indians believing that crap of "who can own the soil, who can own the sky", is crapola)
Lol, so it would be perfectly acceptable for Canada and Mexico to join forces and conquer the US?
Make love, not war (I'm the worst redneck ever )

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search