Why do we have Central Banks? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Why do we have Central Banks?
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:45 PM on j-body.org
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080318/wall_street.html

hmm interesting
is this a good sign for our money or just a one day tease?
this is the kind of thing that makes me think our money will be fine, and that we have nothing to worry about

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:27 AM on j-body.org
thats about as temporary as can be...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 7:44 PM on j-body.org
As of today most counties are trying to detach themselves from the U.S. dollar. in some countries it is becoming nearly impossible to trade your U.S. currency in for for that countries money. By the way did you know that your rebate check from the IRS is being funded by China? Yep we borrowed the money from them. They are holding the note on that debt. How do you suggest we pay that back? So when you get your check and run out and go spend crazy remember not only did we borrow that money we are giving it right back buying up all the stuff they produce. They win both ways. Our money is becoming worthless. Moving along here. As most major manufacturers ship their production off shore and more people lose jobs who is going to be able to afford anything? As it stands now, me as a strip club dj makes more than these new hire shop rats workin the big 3. The days of what you all used to know are gone. Your parents way of life will not be yours. The past has caught up to your present. The Baby Boomers didn't care so long as they got theirs. So you have your parents and greedy corporations to thank. Now, for this thought. The Central bank is nothing. Thats all it is. Nothing. Things are going to get much worse before they get better. Whatever you have now job wise hold on dearly to it. Even if you are workin at Walmart. know that evrything our Government is doing to hold our economy together is a band aid. Lending money to one company to bail out another just so @!#$ does not fall apart right this minute. Do you realize that this is a perfect way to set up MONOPOLY'S? The feds freeing up billions to help bail out idiot banks lending money to stupid people who had no business buying homes is just STUPID! Both parties knew in the end they were going to be screwed! Anyone losing their house right now does not have my sympathy. I was told over and over i could get a house by people. I knew better. I was not about to stick my neck out for 1) something I don't really care to own and 2) I saw this crap coming over a year ago. Michigan and Ohio are having their asses handed to them because of the economic down slide. You wanna make money? Open a bar next to an unemployment office. Morally wrong? Yeah probably. Money maker? you bet it is!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 9:31 PM on j-body.org
Next time you post, if you want anyone to take you seriously, use white space, and break your post into paragraphs.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:22 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Next time you post, if you want anyone to take you seriously, use white space, and break your post into paragraphs.

If you were talking to me. Point taken. I just went back and re read that. Man was that all over the place. None the less what I state is true.
Sorry for the bad post.
Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:37 AM on j-body.org
yeah....paragraphs FTW

but what youre saying is true. our economy is seriously @!#$. many things contribute to it obviously, but the switch from a manufacturing to service economy has been one of the biggest.

im not looking forward to the next 20 years......

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search