For All you immigrant Hatters!!! - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: For All you immigrant Hatters!!!
Saturday, March 22, 2008 3:11 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:
ScottaWhite wrote:OHV, you said "Obviously there are no hard numbers, but a large percentage of "illegals" pay taxes with their fake SSN's." So without those hard numbers, how did you come up with the knowledge of a "large percentage" ?
I just couldn't think of a better way to say it, and I knew everyone would bring that up. I'm basically comparing it to the percentage which most people seem to believe to be true...0 (anything is large when compared to 0, right?).

deficits can be considered smaller (also add small penis joke here)

OHV notec wrote:
ScottaWhite wrote:{a.}The Legal and illegal difference is quite simple really. Our Legal immigrant friends have come here through the proper channels, and there are many. Applying for citizenship is one way. You'd go through the same process in many other countries too.
{b}The Illegal immigrants sneak in, stay after their temporary visas expire, etc. Most of them want a better life and an opportunity to earn a living a support their family. Equating them with drug runners, molesters, etc is ignorant. Not saying they don't also commit those same crimes though.
I'm just a little frustrated that the focus is so hard on "how do we keep them out?" rather than "how do we make the documentation process more efficient?". Wouldn't you rather have them working cheap and paying taxes here then sending jobs there and not getting squat to show for it?
Also, I find the term "illegal" rather rash, obviously. It carries an undeserved association. I'd much rather deport a two-time DUI than a migrant worker.

apparently you have never read a "I just got X ticket, can you believe this @!#$" post, here on the .org illegal is illegal, if you chose to be/do something illegal and get caught don't bitch aboot it. Being an illegal immigrant is the equivalent to a national trespassing charge.

OHV notec wrote:
ScottaWhite wrote:2) We have the right to be here because we were born here. This isn't a novel, right-wing conspiratorial supremacy concept. You'd find the same idea in, I'd guess, every country in the world.
Probably not every country, but defiantely close, I understand that. But, let's go with mama's words here: "If every other country jumped off the edge of the earth...?"

In the words of Colonel Sanders, "Once again Mama's wrong...", Earth is round there buddy

OHV notec wrote:
ScottaWhite wrote:3) Go ahead and champion the rights of the Native Americans. A noble cause, but it'll never get anywhere. BUT, the conquering peoples throughout time, have displaced native peoples around the globe. Heck, even the Native Americans themselves would conduct raids, and run off the competition, then take over their hunting grounds. (the myth of Indians believing that crap of "who can own the soil, who can own the sky", is crapola)
Lol, so it would be perfectly acceptable for Canada and Mexico to join forces and conquer the US?
Make love, not war (I'm the worst redneck ever )

Don't be so down on yourself, there are plenty of worse rednecks, besides Canadia needs us to laugh at.

Saturday, March 22, 2008 5:41 PM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:I don't understand the "illegal" part of "illegal immigrant".
What gives us more right to be here than them? Because we were born here?

yes.

OHV notec wrote:I'm just a little frustrated that the focus is so hard on "how do we keep them out?" rather than "how do we make the documentation process more efficient?"

why? why should be make it easier? our government is full of bureaucratic red tape....thats just the way it is. so why should we make it easier for people who dont belong to our country to come here? how does that really help us (as a country)?

Quote:

Also, I find the term "illegal" rather rash, obviously. It carries an undeserved association.

howso? how does it carry an "undeserved" association? illegal simply means "not legal" which is what people who're here from another country without proper papers are.

Quote:

ScottaWhite wrote:2) We have the right to be here because we were born here. This isn't a novel, right-wing conspiratorial supremacy concept. You'd find the same idea in, I'd guess, every country in the world.
Probably not every country, but defiantely close, I understand that. But, let's go with mama's words here: "If every other country jumped off the edge of the earth...?"

i hate to agree with scott, but hes got it right this time. almost every country practices this. and just because its a common notion doesnt make it wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, March 22, 2008 5:43 PM

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:27 AM on j-body.org
A lot of people that are so passionate about not letting people immigrate to this country believe in the "take us over from the inside" theorie which might be overdoing it a little but in all honesty does have some some grounded truth to it. They believe that once we have enough "foreigners" in the country.... they will take it over and change it. Thinking that Mexicans are going to over run our country is a bit ridiculous but that type of thing has happened here many times before... the most significant and recent one being when Ellis Island was still up and running.

This is the real problem with immigration..... when you have more people than jobs the economy will start to decline.... at some point we will need to stop letting people in until the country has use for them. In the USA... we are already starting to see this happen......

The saying has always been.... "It's not what your country can do for you... it's what you can do for your country"...... be know a days most people are thinking the exact opposite of that.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:48 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:A lot of people that are so passionate about not letting people immigrate to this country believe in the "take us over from the inside" theorie which might be overdoing it a little but in all honesty does have some some grounded truth to it. They believe that once we have enough "foreigners" in the country.... they will take it over and change it. Thinking that Mexicans are going to over run our country is a bit ridiculous but that type of thing has happened here many times before... the most significant and recent one being when Ellis Island was still up and running.

im not saying that is what is GOING to happen, but this is happening right now....just ask pretty much any european country. germany, for example, is experiencing a decrease in births and a huge influx of immigration, specifically from turkey. their country is changing because of it, for the worse if you ask most german-born citizens. america is only a few steps away from this.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:10 AM on j-body.org
Having more people than jobs is what's happening in Mexico and south America.
I believe they need birth control and I do not know what's stopping them from doing it.
oh yeah... catholics and Religion. They really need to stop and open their eyes and start using condoms

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:45 PM on j-body.org
i dont have a problem with immigrants coming over. i have a problem with illegal immigrants. if you want to come make something of yourself in this country thats great, but if you break the law to get here then to me your just a criminal. there are tons of people that stand in line, fill out the paperwork and come into this country the proper way. and for someont to just break the law coming here and basically take the job of the person who was doing it the legal way is a real shame. its rewarding criminal behavior.

like being at the amusement park and youve been waiting in line for an hour to ride the rollercoaster and right when you get to the front, half a dozen people just line cut right in front of you and hop on the last coaster run of the day. while your stuck there waiting.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, March 28, 2008 5:25 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:like being at the amusement park and youve been waiting in line for an hour to ride the rollercoaster and right when you get to the front, half a dozen people just line cut right in front of you and hop on the last coaster run of the day. while your stuck there waiting.

nice analogy....i like it

Monday, April 07, 2008 7:45 PM on j-body.org
We are supposed to be ok with illegals when we have the legals pulling @!#$ like this here in America? Not me!

Montebello High School in California

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front
page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks.
The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying
upside down at Montebello High School in California

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of
any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington . The image of
the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American
soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 11:49 AM on j-body.org
^^^^^^

KILL THEM ALL !!!!!!!

Seriously..... all those @!#$s need to have the wholly living crap beat out of their self richeous asses.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:35 PM on j-body.org
I have to agree. If you hate it here so damn bad then go back to what you think is so better and leave us the hell alone!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search