A little information on Barack Obama... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A little information on Barack Obama...
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 8:35 AM on j-body.org
Obama makes really good speeches, no doubt about it. All his friends are radical liberals. He has NEVER demonstrated any kind of willingness to reach out to the more conservative people. He has THE MOST liberal voting record in the Senate.
He claims his mother was a guiding influence of his life. Know anything about her?

Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro ( November 29, 1942 - November 7, 1995), known as Ann Dunham and Stanley Ann Dunham, was an American anthropologist, left-wing social activist, and the mother of Senator Barack Obama. She was born in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, to Stanley and Madelyn Dunham. Her father (who gave his only child his name) was a furniture salesman and her mother worked for a bank. After a year living in Seattle, her family moved to Mercer Island, Washington , in 1956 so that 13-year old Ann could attend the Mercer Island High School that had just opened. At the school she was on the debate team and graduated in 1960.

Her family moved to Hawaii and Ann attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she studied anthropology. When Ann Dunham arrived in Hawaii, she was a full fledged radical leftist and practitioner of " critical theory" She also began to engage in miscegenation (inter-racial relationships) as part of her attack on society. Susan Blake, one of her friends has stated she never dated "the crew-cut white boys," She had a world view, even as a young girl. It was embracing the different, rather than that ethnocentric thing of shunning the different. That was where her mind took her. In Hawaii she met Barack Obama, Sr. from Kenya in her Russian language class. Barack Obama, Jr. was born August 4, 1961.

Barack Obama, Sr. left Ann and their son in 1963 to attend Harvard in Boston. Press reports claim Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. were divorced around this time; however, no evidence has yet been presented to show they were ever married. The senior Obama obtained a masters degree in economics at Harvard and returned to Kenya in 1965 where he obtained a position in the Kenyan government. He was killed in an automobile accident in 1982.

Two years later, when her son was five, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian oil manager and practicing Muslim whom she meet at the university. In 1967 they moved to Jakarta, Indonesia. While in Indonesia Ann got a job at the American embassy teaching English.

Barack's half-sister, Maya Soetoro was born in Indonesia. Ann, Obama and his sister Maya moved back to Hawaii. Ann Dunham soon returned to Indonesia with Maya but divorced Soetoro in the late 1970s.

Dunham traveled around the world, pursuing a career in rural development that took her to Ghana, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Nepal and Bangladesh. In 1986 Ann Dunham worked on a developmental project in Pakistan . Later that year Ann and her daughter traveled the Silk Road in China. In 1992 she earned a Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of Hawaii. Her dissertation, "Peasant blacksmithing in Indonesia: Surviving and Thriving Against All Odds," was 1067 pages long. She worked for the Ford Foundation and promoted Microlending.

During Obama's campaign for the 2008 presidential election he portrayed his mother as a conservative girl from Kansas; however in reality she was a radical leftist and cultural Marxist. She lived in the Seattle area; spending her teenage years in Seattle 's coffee shops with other young radical leftist. Obama claims his mother's family were conservative Methodists or Baptists from Kansas . However his mother's parents were members of a left-wing Unitarian church near Seattle . The church located in Bellevue, Washington was nicknamed "the little red church," because of it's communist leanings.

The school Ann attended, Mercer Island High School, was a hotbed of pro-Marxist radical teachers. John Stenhouse, board member, told the House Un-American Activities Subcommittee that he had been a member of the Communist Party USA and this school has a number of Marxists on it's staff. Two teachers at this school, Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman, both Frankfurt School style Marxists, taught a critical theory curriculum to students which included; rejection of societal norms, attacks on Christianity, the traditional family, and assigned readings by Karl Marx. The hallway between Foubert's and Wichterman classrooms was some times called "anarchy ally."

In an interview, Barack Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics."

Ann Dunham died in Hawaii in 1995 of ovarian cancer and uterine cancer.

Why not to vote for Obama in 52 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs&eurl=http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america/

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"

Re: A little information on Barack Obama...
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 9:08 AM on j-body.org
So whats your point?

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 9:13 AM on j-body.org
... Obama is not a good candidate for the presidency. Wants to disarm America, take away all the weapons and there'll be peace, right? Let's write up a nuclear weapons ban so the bad guys will adhere to it. ..Yeah.

Quote:

Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin,
presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he
doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During
rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present
except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag
with the right hand over the heart.

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the
American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a
war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be
swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I
d Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might
salute it.'

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 9:15 AM on j-body.org
Obama running is just ensuring McCain's win.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 9:35 AM on j-body.org
FReQ Z (ikE-Zed) wrote:Obama running is just ensuring McCain's win.

BIngo, we have a winner.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 9:44 AM on j-body.org
...great, here we go again.

Either way, McCain or Obama, the next four years are going to suck.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 9:51 AM on j-body.org
personally, I'm writing in Ron Paul. screw 'em.

Desert Tuners

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:32 AM on j-body.org
Meh, I hope he wins just so we can see how interesting it will get. He can still salvage a lot with a solid VP choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:34 AM

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:08 PM on j-body.org
he'll more than likely get assassinated within the first month of service anyways.

too many white supremacists and rednecks to allow a black man to be president.

Riddle me this... riddle me that...
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:22 PM on j-body.org
FReQ Z (ikE-Zed) wrote:personally, I'm writing in Ron Paul. screw 'em.

werd

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:58 PM on j-body.org
The day I believe that a politician means a word he says is the day I turn in my brain and call myself "Spanky McFagface". In other words, I think every word out of Obama's mouth is so carefully orchastrated as to be meaningless. Politics, Wrestling and Hollywood. It's all fake okay? All of it.

It's like when I'm talking to the local Roman Catholic priest here, a really nice man, and we'll edge around the subject of if I'm religious or not. Know what I tell him? I say "Yes Sir, Christ has been a defining and guiding presence in my life!" Do I really mean it? Hell no, I can't even remember the bible study that the nuns forced me to do as a kid. I just tell him what he wants to hear. The end.

And that's what politicians do best, tell you what you want to hear.

Obama's mom could have been a radical muslim shoe bomber for all I care, it still doesn't change the fact that he is a politician. He wants your votes, your money and power. The end. No one gets to where he is without having been totally corrupted by the political system in place. There's too much money to be made by being a politician and too much money to be made keeping the status quo.

And even if Obama actually was an idealist who wanted to pussify America into a communist twinkletoes star trek utopia, think that the other gazillion politicians surrounding him would let him? Politicians are afraid of two things: 1) Rocking the boat and 2) Not making money. If ANY of Obama's ideas would cost someone a great deal of money, he'd be gone. Simple as that.

No politician believes in the people's rights, they believe in their own right to make money off the people's right. That's what they believe.

In fact, even if Obama won and managed to do things like "talk to Iran" or whatever, I still wouldn't believe that it was because of some bleeding heart liberalism. Instead, I'd be a lot more convinced that this would merely be a different tactict in order to get as much of the oil in the Middle-East as possible. Bush was the bad cop, Obama would be the good cop. Don't think for one second that he'd be any less than a carreer politician and that every word and action from him would be pre-approved by the Cabal that runs America.

Yes, I'm cynical.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:13 PM on j-body.org
So your saying Wrestlings Fake???

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:30 PM on j-body.org
Nothing will ever get done that he says. They are all useless. I am a Union member and absolutely refuse to give the democratic party my vote this coming election. They claim to be more for the working man and get hundreds of millions from our Unions in order to pass laws that benifit us working people union or not . lol , What a crock of steamy s hi t... They are all out for themselves. POLITICIANS SUCK BALLZ

Windy City TurboZ
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:46 PM on j-body.org
FReQ Z (ikE-Zed) wrote:Obama running is just ensuring McCain's win.

Could not have said it better my self.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 3:45 PM on j-body.org
You think McCain is any better?

Or Paul?

Or Clinton?

or Huckabee?

Obama is just as bad as all of those fartfaces.

Pick you poison. Every single one of them, like reagan, like bush sr. like clinton, and like dubya will screw the nation over. it's the hall mark of being president.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 5:41 PM on j-body.org
[ion wrote: C2]... Obama is not a good candidate for the presidency. Wants to disarm America, take away all the weapons and there'll be peace, right? Let's write up a nuclear weapons ban so the bad guys will adhere to it. ..Yeah.

Quote:

Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin,
presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he
doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During
rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present
except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag
with the right hand over the heart.

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the
American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a
war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be
swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I
d Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might
salute it.'

Nice quote. Do you adhere to the flag code yourself?

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 7:06 PM on j-body.org
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:So your saying Wrestlings Fake???

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 7:14 PM on j-body.org
this is ridiculous
now its fashionable to bash obama

what i find super humorous is that people think that he wants to disarm america and leave us defenseless
all he said in that clip was to no long produce nuclear weapons and call for the disarmament of all the worlds nuclear weapons
we all know damn well the last part will never happen, and since we have a bajillion nuclear arms anyways, why do we need to build more?

instead of saying why the other candidate is so horrible, how about telling us why you would vote for your guy?

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 7:23 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:
instead of saying why the other candidate is so horrible, how about telling us why you would vote for your guy?

Thats not the Merkin way

Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:11 AM on j-body.org
I thought Merkins went out of fashion after the 1970's.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:28 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:

We can all agree actions speak louder than words Right? So lets judge them based on how they have voted.

All the politcal bs aside we know where Mc cain stands based on his voting record. We really do not know where Obama stands since he has voted present 129 times in the US senate. He claims to be about change but come on ... voting present 129 lets call it what it is. Voting present is a cop out. It is not taking a stand on an issue.

We can all agree that most americans are not extreme right or extreme left. In general americans are more towards the center than either end. So in order to represent the people we need somewhat of a centerist than someone on either end. Well having said that based on mc cains voting record he is not far right but very close to a centerist. Obama on the other hand is the ranked the most liberal senator of them all. Further left than anyone in his party.

We most likely can all agree that our government is broken and corupt. It is a no brainer. That is why Obama's change message resonated. The only problem is he is not going to change anything. He is just another politicians. We can most likely all agree earmarks should be eliminated. Although Barack talks about change he has gotten earmarks for his now ex-church. What do you know about his shady dealings with Tony Resco?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:20 PM on j-body.org
AWD Benzo (Joey) wrote:

werd

..so i am not the only one that really thinks that Dr. Paul has a bigger support base then the poles showed...(LOL@ poles)......

nah, I'm sorta happy, maybe this will bring on the next step......

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:15 PM on j-body.org
Think he was forced out becasue he is correct?

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, June 06, 2008 5:56 AM on j-body.org
I do not want to get off topic here. I just wanted to mention that many who say Dr Paul had more support than the polls let on has a valid point. Pollers call home telephone numbers. Many of the younger generation do not have landlines only cell phones. Landlines are a rip off compared to cell phones. Pollers are not allowed to call cell phone numbers. So therefore all those with cell phones and no land lines are not counted. Me and my wife are both going to vote but were never once asked by a poller who we would have voted for since we only use cell phones.

Back to the topic at hand.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Friday, June 06, 2008 6:01 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
AWD Benzo (Joey) wrote:

werd

..so i am not the only one that really thinks that Dr. Paul has a bigger support base then the poles showed...(LOL@ poles)......

nah, I'm sorta happy, maybe this will bring on the next step......

Chris

polls.

I really think he does. people are becoming more die-hard candidate fans than actual political party fans. and these days, people vote against, not for. Dr. Paul's ideas and methods are way out there however.

I think that as far as the Dems go, Obama's best bet is to pick Hillary as Vice. what a scary combination. it's also been rumored that Obama is going to pick Arizona's governor Janet Neopolitano for vice, which is just as scary as Hillary.

Desert Tuners

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search