McCain ads on the ORG?????????????? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
McCain ads on the ORG??????????????
Monday, June 09, 2008 5:54 PM on j-body.org
What is this site becoming now, some right wing BS site. First we have the Saint ad, who that died like over two years ago on the front page, now McCain, who supports this war in Iraq.

So basically to summerize, this site symthanizes with people that lose loved ones in this war by posting a memorial, but yet has bannar ads for another moron that supports this useless war.

Please explain why anyone would support another war mongor for President and put his ads on this website

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Re: McCain ads on the ORG??????????????
Monday, June 09, 2008 6:09 PM on j-body.org
Firefox + Adblock ftmfw. Besides, its probably an Adsense frame, meaning it's getting the context from the Saint thing and matching the best ad to it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 09, 2008 6:10 PM

Monday, June 09, 2008 7:43 PM on j-body.org
you pay attention to the ads?

Monday, June 09, 2008 9:08 PM on j-body.org
Wow you really come across as a left wing POS. But anyways have a little respect for the late USMC Cpl. Brian St. Germain. That is in no way an ad. It is a memorial to him and a good reminder of what others give up while you sit behind your computer and spew at the mouth.

As for the McCain ad. It is just an automated ad. It could have just as easily been a Obama ad or even one for a K&n filter or anybody or anything else that paid to advertise. The ad has nothing to do with this site being right or left.

I don't give a @!#$ what you think about the war. Truth is no-one on here knows enough to be judging the decision our president has made. POS like you really highlight the typical knows it all. You spend too much time acting like you know it all. You are too full of yourself to take a step back and realize you don't know @!#$. You just have your own theories and loosely based opinions about what is going on not vast firsthand knowledge.

By the way I highly doubt he is a "war monger" He knows what it is like to be sent to fight in a war unlike Mr Obama. I don't think there is anyway he would send troops to fight in a war he did not believe was worth it. Try again. Come on pull one more stupid left vs right remark. Come on I am waiting for it. Call him Bush the third. That would be pretty typical left wing bull@!#$. It appears you are the fear monger trying to scare people into thinking McCain wants to kill our troops.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:00 AM on j-body.org
McCain is a lot of things, but he's not some mindless warhawk. He's a pretty good guy actually. I could understand your wrath if this was Cheney or something, but McCain? Come on! There are more deserving people to trash.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:06 AM on j-body.org
the war in iraq has nothing to do with anyones freedom in this country

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:10 AM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:McCain is a lot of things, but he's not some mindless warhawk. He's a pretty good guy actually. I could understand your wrath if this was Cheney or something, but McCain? Come on! There are more deserving people to trash.

Personally met him?

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:57 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:
I don't give a @!#$ what you think about the war. Truth is no-one on here knows enough to be judging the decision our president has made. POS like you really highlight the typical knows it all. You spend too much time acting like you know it all. You are too full of yourself to take a step back and realize you don't know @!#$. You just have your own theories and loosely based opinions about what is going on not vast firsthand knowledge.

By the way I highly doubt he is a "war monger" He knows what it is like to be sent to fight in a war unlike Mr Obama. I don't think there is anyway he would send troops to fight in a war he did not believe was worth it. Try again. Come on pull one more stupid left vs right remark. Come on I am waiting for it. Call him Bush the third. That would be pretty typical left wing bull@!#$. It appears you are the fear monger trying to scare people into thinking McCain wants to kill our troops.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 9:38 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Wow you really come across as a left wing POS. But anyways have a little respect for the late USMC Cpl. Brian St. Germain. That is in no way an ad. It is a memorial to him and a good reminder of what others give up while you sit behind your computer and spew at the mouth.

As for the McCain ad. It is just an automated ad. It could have just as easily been a Obama ad or even one for a K&n filter or anybody or anything else that paid to advertise. The ad has nothing to do with this site being right or left.

someone is not biased at all.......

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:08 AM on j-body.org
Rob S wrote:What is this site becoming now, some right wing BS site. First we have the Saint ad, who that died like over two years ago on the front page, now McCain, who supports this war in Iraq.

So basically to summerize, this site symthanizes with people that lose loved ones in this war by posting a memorial, but yet has bannar ads for another moron that supports this useless war.

Please explain why anyone would support another war mongor for President and put his ads on this website

Rob, First off... this isn't a right-wing BS site.

Second, Saint was a good friend to a lot of people, and he had a lot of people's respect: Including mine. Before you say another word: I have been against the war in Iraq since the beginning, and I was the one who wrote the obituary for Saint. I see no problem with this at all.

Third, It's an ad-sense advertisement. It spiders the site, and posts relevant and paid for advertisements based on that page's content.

Get your head out of your ass.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 1:47 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Rob S wrote:What is this site becoming now, some right wing BS site. First we have the Saint ad, who that died like over two years ago on the front page, now McCain, who supports this war in Iraq.

Second, Saint was a good friend to a lot of people, and he had a lot of people's respect: Including mine. Before you say another word: I have been against the war in Iraq since the beginning, and I was the one who wrote the obituary for Saint. I see no problem with this at all.

Third, It's an ad-sense advertisement. It spiders the site, and posts relevant and paid for advertisements based on that page's content.

kind of says it all right there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:43 PM on j-body.org
Okay GAM cool, just was asking about the ads and such

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:14 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:someone is not biased at all.......

Not as much as the OP.......

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:35 PM on j-body.org
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:

i find them quite comparable

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:00 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:

i find them quite comparable

qft

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 2:41 AM on j-body.org
oh noz, dave is brainwashing me again

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 7:46 AM on j-body.org
Sounds like a personal problem there, Toboggan

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:07 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ ads, premium for the win.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:33 PM on j-body.org
first of all, the site doesn't support any certain political affiliation. the ads are provided by google, as GAM said before. we have no control over the ads that are shown.

secondly, as for the SAINT memorial on the front page, that's there to stay. he was one of the most respected members of this site. a tribute to him is the least we can do.

grow up.

Friday, June 13, 2008 7:10 AM on j-body.org
you can still support a war, grieve and put up memorials of people that have died fighting for that cause. sounds fu<ked up but thats just how humans are.

and it's not a Saint 'ad.' in no way should that ever be referred to as an ad...it's a tribute of respect, memorial, and sorrow.

rob, you must be a meat-head.

At Your Feet You Find Your Place In Hell, This Is My Retribution - The Autumn Offering
Friday, June 13, 2008 4:26 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:

kind of says it all right there.

I concur.. Saint was a much loved member of this site who lost his life far too early in life. Show a little respect.

PAX

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)

Monday, June 16, 2008 11:42 AM on j-body.org
I personally think that those who are influenced by pop-up ads on an internet forum for their political affilitation should apply a belt sander liberally to their genitals.

But that being said, Saint was a hell of a guy, and whil you may not agree with the war, he's someone who died fighting for something he believed in--he was a marine by choice, after all, and never regretted that choice to be one.

How is that not worthy of being honored in the lest little bit?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Monday, June 16, 2008 6:11 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper Of The Light™ (Strazca)]I personally think that those who are influenced by pop-up ads on an internet forum for their political affilitation should apply a belt sander liberally to their genitals.

But that being said, Saint was a hell of a guy, and whil you may not agree with the war, he's someone who died fighting for something he believed in--he was a Marine by choice, after all, and never regretted that choice to be one.

How is that not worthy of being honored in the lest little bit?

Fixed that for ya

The return of the "caped" M

O, and yes Rob S is a Meathead

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:14 AM on j-body.org
Okay guys, the point's been made and conceeded.

Enough is enough.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:44 PM on j-body.org
Easiest Solution

Pay the 1.99 a month or 20 for the year

Support the site and you will never see another ad

End of story

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search