Waco TX raid. - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Waco TX raid.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:21 AM on j-body.org
they deserved death

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 7:54 AM on j-body.org
I couldn't care less who shot first, arming and positioning yourselves for war when you find out a search warrant is about to be served is not the proper course of action. The proper course, obviously, is bury the guns and flush the drugs
If a Fed looked up and saw a guy pointing a gun to his head, I'd say he had every right in the world to react.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:47 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:who shot first came out in the congressional hearings, it was the fed's.

Chris

Prove it.

The final report stated that they could not determine who fired first, but that the BATF was justified in firing in the case of threatening action. This was not at all different than any drug raid where the dealers decide they'd rather fight and the DEA fires when the person is aiming a weapon.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:51 PM on j-body.org
Nah,

You seem to be the one that is always on the net... you prove it, Ive got better things to do.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search