HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO GIRLS ALLOWED! Obama Wins Primaries! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO GIRLS ALLOWED! Obama Wins Primaries!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 5:09 AM on j-body.org

Well, at least your country won't be run by an old lady (Making it a cuntry HAHAHAHAHA)

Oh lordy, I'm funny.

Hey, maybe he'll be good. Who knows?

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO GIRLS ALLOWED! Obama Wins Primaries!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 6:27 AM on j-body.org

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:16 AM on j-body.org
Obama won NC
Hilary won Indiana

Country still looses

"This is the election that doesn't end,
Yes it goes on and on my friend.
Some people started running it, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue running it forever just because"

And they'll continue running it forever just because...."
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:51 AM on j-body.org
Actually... he didn't.... get your facts straight.

Last time I checked (about an hour ago) they are still in the delegate stage.... super delegates as of now...

I don't remember which ones they are.... but obama won one of them and Hillary won the other (barely).... Hillary is still in the race but is hanging on by a thread.

You do realize that whoever gets their name on the ballot still has to run against McCain right?

oh... and Joey..... I freaking love that pic of Patrick Stewart... funny as hell.... sometimes even Capt. Piccard cant believe what he hears LOL.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:58 AM on j-body.org
democrats: the Republican gift that keeps on giving

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:14 AM on j-body.org
Weebel

I live in PA- after the past 7 weeks I could really careless at this point. I know that is sounds apathetic but this #@$@# needs to end.

I can't take it anymore. Even if Obama wins both and gets all the delegates, super delegates and super friends delegates he still doesn't have enough to "win"

Neither have enough to "win" the nomination so somebody needs to stop running or the party needs to pick.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:25 AM on j-body.org
mclonedogmcwad wrote:Weebel

I live in PA- after the past 7 weeks I could really careless at this point. I know that is sounds apathetic but this #@$@# needs to end.

I can't take it anymore. Even if Obama wins both and gets all the delegates, super delegates and super friends delegates he still doesn't have enough to "win"

Neither have enough to "win" the nomination so somebody needs to stop running or the party needs to pick.

You are correct.... the Democrats need to focus on one person or make Hillary and Obama work together (one being the others running mate)... the Democratic party is basically battling with themselves... which is hurting them and Frankly stupid...

On the other side... McCain needs to show his face more also and keep the campaigning up.... just sitting on the sidelines watching the Democrats fight isn't helping him... if he wants to win.. he needs to imprint why we should vote for him early on.... the GOP hasn't done much at all lately..... that at least is getting press coverage.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:18 AM on j-body.org
mclonedogmcwad wrote:Obama won NC
Hilary won Indiana

McCain won the Republican ticket

Country still looses

Fixed it for you.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:23 PM on j-body.org
You know, at this point eeney-meeney-miney-moe is a perfectly acceptable way to choose who you want to ruin the country for the next four years. I see none of the candidates doing anything to lower gas prices, fix the economy or stop the war. Not one of them is going to do a single thing unless they're absolutely forced to and focus groups say they're not forced to yet.

Personally, I think they're trying to wean Americans off their old ideas and make a great leap "forward" into a more European type of overgovernment and overtaxation as a way of "modernizing" you.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 2:01 PM on j-body.org
AWD Benzo (Joey) wrote:democrats: the Republican gift that keeps on giving

Bingo

Still pretty funny how McCain just has to let Hillary and Obama talk themselves out of the presidency. I'm actually surprised that there are so many Democrats still clinging to Obama after his Rev. Wright fiasco and Hillary with her whimsical views on society's problems.

McCain FTPW

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 6:33 PM on j-body.org
Well see, that's the thing. McCain is no better. He just quietly sucks in his little corner as opposed to massively sucking out loud. He's only going to give you a third term of GWB, and if you really think he won't then you're totally off your tits.

I know I sound pessimistic, but it's kinda hard to feign good cheer right about now. McCain certainly is the best choice and I'm saying this as someone who really doesn't like Republicans and their religious nanny state ideas as a whole. However, it's like choosing whose foot you want up your ass and McCain has the smallest feet.

Yes, it's down to this people.

Maybe you should like... I dunno... protest? Or something.

Might be an idea, who knows? May even work.

God I'm glad to be in Canada right now. Here's to you chaps. I'll drink a Gin and Tonic to all the freedoms you used to have.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:10 PM on j-body.org
I don't know about you guys, but has the thought of what kind of emotional and psychological damage that happens to a man who is a hostage and tortured for years on end may result in?

I'll take a black guy who has @!#$ty friends before I pick a long time POW to run my country.

Besides, McCain = 4 more years of the same trash that has been polluting this country. So @!#$ you republicans, poison yourselves.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:00 AM on j-body.org
KFLO wrote:I don't know about you guys, but has the thought of what kind of emotional and psychological damage that happens to a man who is a hostage and tortured for years on end may result in?

I'll take a black guy who has @!#$ty friends before I pick a long time POW to run my country.

I will take a guy who has served his country over a guy who is friendly with an un repentant terrorist (Bill Ayers) and a reverand who says "god damn america"

What does it really matter? McCain is not a messed up in the head POW he is just a typical politican. I do not like him at all. There is no doubt in my mind he will do whatever he wants to do not what the public who elcected him wants to do.

It is true the country is sick of our crooked govermant and wants change. None of the canidates are offering it end of story.

Barrack Obama although he acts like he is not... is a typical politican as well. Look at how he could not give an honest answer about Reverand Wrights comments and then he throws him under the bus for political expediency.

Hilary is flat out lying cunt!!! There is no way in hell I would ever vote for anyone who makes up a story about landing under sniper fire. My problem with it is not just her dishonesty but that she insulted our intellect thiniking we would believe it.

Here is a litle humor for you. Someone made the comment if you cut off one of Hilary Clinton's nuts and gave it to Barrack Obama they would both have two.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:12 AM on j-body.org
My opinion: This election's outcome, any way it could be sliced along every level of possibility, won't change the fact stated in my sig:

The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:18 AM on j-body.org
Nobody 72 should be running anything except for Hugh Heffner

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:18 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:Nobody 72 should be running anything except for Hugh Heffner

Dont forget about AARP ...

Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:15 PM on j-body.org
Does it really matter?
We will continue to get boned six ways from Sunday financially regardless of who is in office.
Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:19 PM on j-body.org
AWD Benzo (Joey) wrote:democrats: the Republican gift that keeps on giving

I liked that, but the republicans will just spend it on themselves.
Screwed either way.
Monday, June 02, 2008 8:46 AM on j-body.org
03ecols 5 spd wrote:We will continue to get boned six ways from Sunday financially regardless of who is in office.
\

Someone gets it!!!!

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:03 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:Nobody 72 should be running anything except for Hugh Heffner

Heff's daughter runs the Playboy empire. He doesn't do most of the day-to-day stuff, and hasn't for about 15 years or so since he had a stroke.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:53 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper Of The Light™ (Strazca)]
03ecols 5 spd wrote:We will continue to get boned six ways from Sunday financially regardless of who is in office.
\

Someone gets it!!!!

i dont know maybe we should just spend more time fixing our own problems instead of worrying who sits on the throne to fix the problems for us.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Monday, June 16, 2008 11:29 AM on j-body.org
I honestly don't think that is possible with the rampant consumerism and the "gotta have it" mentality. Besdies, I seriously doubt America would do the smart thing and become isolationist again. After all, that would mean not outsourcing our jobs, paying most americans an honest wage, and some people just not able to afford the bling bling. Besdies, with that attitude it's likley that the welfare system would utterly collapse and people would die--and we all know that most americans find death unacceptable--especially women and children.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search