I will never ever move to England - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I will never ever move to England
Monday, July 07, 2008 11:01 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

LONDON, July 7 (UPI) -- Toddlers who say "yuck" when given flavorful foreign food may be exhibiting racist behavior, a British government-sponsored organization says.

The London-based National Children's Bureau released a 366-page guide counseling adults on recognizing racist behavior in young children, The Telegraph reported Monday.

The guide, titled Young Children and Racial Justice, warns adults that babies must also be included in the effort to eliminate racism because they have the ability to "recognize different people in their lives."

The bureau says to be aware of children who "react negatively to a culinary tradition other than their own by saying "yuck"."

"Racist incidents among children in early years settings tend to be around name-calling, casual thoughtless comments and peer group relationships," the guide says.

Staff members are advised not to ignore racist actions and to condemn them when they occur.

I think the British have officially gone totally freakin' bonkers.

Re: I will never ever move to England
Monday, July 07, 2008 12:19 PM on j-body.org
so yuck is a racial slur now?

and you're right, the British have officially gone over the edge.....
Monday, July 07, 2008 2:46 PM on j-body.org
I hereby nominate the nimrod that thought this was a good idea as the Upper-class twit of the year.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, July 07, 2008 3:09 PM on j-body.org
Unfortunately Keep, it wasn't likely an upper-class twit. Probably a frightened, PC brainwashed middle-class moron that made the call.

This kind of idiocy will likely start taking root in the US and Canadia...

Although, I want to hear what is done when the imported kids don't like British... umm.. "cuisine."

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, July 07, 2008 11:36 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Unfortunately Keep, it wasn't likely an upper-class twit. Probably a frightened, PC brainwashed middle-class moron that made the call.

This kind of idiocy will likely start taking root in the US and Canadia...

Although, I want to hear what is done when the imported kids don't like British... umm.. "cuisine."

This brand of idiocy has taken hold in certain parts of the US. Luckily, I have just enough Scottish in me to have a deep rooted desire to kill the English. I see my instinct is spot on.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 6:34 AM on j-body.org
I have enough Irish in me to laugh at the silliness, and point it out to the twits that sometimes kids don't like things because they're finnickey...

Meh... I'm sure they'll be reproducing asexually soon, and have cameras in the maturation chambers.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:26 PM on j-body.org
Britian has been turning into big brother for years. I'd never live there.

---

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 2:07 AM on j-body.org
another reason

But lets face it, I see stories like this every day about England. Its a regular favorite target at fark.com. England is pretty backwards for sure.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 6:39 AM on j-body.org
England is strange, but no more or less strange than the US... or Canadia, or Germany... or... well, Russia... or... umm Sierra Leone...

Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:48 PM on j-body.org
WTF .... I don't like curry (indian food)...... does that make me racist against indians.... (the ones from india..... not native americans.... there food kicks ass)

That doesn't make sense at all.

The human race is doomed.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search