Enviromentalists suck even more. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Enviromentalists suck even more.
Friday, August 01, 2008 11:07 AM on j-body.org
As usual, the envirohippy brigade's desire to turn nature into a giant exclusive open air museum and have everyone live in the city (Where all these nature lovers live obviously. They wouldn't want to be too far away from their coffee shops and poetry slams.) has resulted in the fact that kids in England can't tell a frog from a porcupine anymore.

Read the story

Personally, I am DELIGHTED, I love watching people's (Especially ideologues') plans fall to pieces. I love it when people think that their stupid ideas are going to result in one thing, but then fail and result in almost the exact opposite. I know it's sadistic, but I have a special hatred in my heart for ideologists from the Left and the Right. They've slowly ruined this world and taken all the humanity out of the human race.

I say let them burn in the fires of their own making.

Re: Enviromentalists suck even more.
Friday, August 01, 2008 12:45 PM on j-body.org
Holy crap man. You really think conservationism is entirely to blame for this? It mentions it onece in the article, but the real reason kids are losing touch with nature is because they are all inside eating cheetohs and playing WoW and Xbox.

Friday, August 01, 2008 5:21 PM on j-body.org
Shhhhhhh... I know all that, but let's blame the enviromentalists anyway!!!
Saturday, August 02, 2008 12:03 AM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:Shhhhhhh... I know all that, but let's blame the enviromentalists anyway!!!

Fair enough.

BAAAAAHAAHAHAAAA

gosh dang environmentalists

/end thread

Saturday, August 02, 2008 4:18 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Half of youngsters aged nine to 11 were unable to identify a daddy-long-legs, oak tree, blue tit or bluebell

I thought a tit would be easy to recognize

Monday, August 04, 2008 6:55 AM on j-body.org
SPITfire wrote:
Quote:

Half of youngsters aged nine to 11 were unable to identify a daddy-long-legs, oak tree, blue tit or bluebell

I thought a tit would be easy to recognize

British chicks have blue tits, freaky.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:19 PM on j-body.org
ahaha...

seriously what else can a stupid kid confuse a daddylonglegs with? I know a lot of people who can't ID trees and even I couldn't tell you what a bluebell was if I saw it.

I COULD however, ID a nice pair of blue tits from a mile away

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:25 PM on j-body.org
The really sad thing is all the misplaced blame. Blame Canada.

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:54 AM on j-body.org
if more people actually cared about the world we live in it might actually be a better place

simple but true

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 5:57 PM on j-body.org
I guess what drives me really nuts about enviromentalists is that ultimately they're overstepping their goal of preserving nature and seem to be trying to segregate nature and man now.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search