oh hai, I cut your head off v. crazy Canadians - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: oh hai, I cut your head off v. crazy Canadians
Thursday, August 07, 2008 2:58 PM on j-body.org
I think if people want to get angry at someone, it should be at the busfull of sissies who ran like weasels the minute the saw crap coming down and waited for cops like a bunch of balless girls and probably let a man die through inaction.

I love Canada and I think we have a lot of things here that are better than in the US, but sometimes we can be souless sheep. You know that a lot of Canadians think we shouldn't have a military at all? Because they expect our big brother the US to come save us if something goes wrong. Americans are a lot of things, but at least they're not cowards.

Thursday, August 07, 2008 3:06 PM on j-body.org
Thursday, August 07, 2008 3:15 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:I think if people want to get angry at someone, it should be at the busfull of sissies who ran like weasels the minute the saw crap coming down and waited for cops like a bunch of balless girls and probably let a man die through inaction.

I love Canada and I think we have a lot of things here that are better than in the US, but sometimes we can be souless sheep. You know that a lot of Canadians think we shouldn't have a military at all? Because they expect our big brother the US to come save us if something goes wrong. Americans are a lot of things, but at least they're not cowards.
I'd like to know who these people actually are... they're idiots.

Here's the other thing: You just witnessed someone being beheaded, how brave would you be knowing the guy that did it is still armed, and is still ready to go? I wouldn't be pointing a finger at anyone on that bus.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, August 07, 2008 3:33 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Knoxfire wrote:I think if people want to get angry at someone, it should be at the busfull of sissies who ran like weasels the minute the saw crap coming down and waited for cops like a bunch of balless girls and probably let a man die through inaction.

I'd like to know who these people actually are... they're idiots.

Here's the other thing: You just witnessed someone being beheaded, how brave would you be knowing the guy that did it is still armed, and is still ready to go? I wouldn't be pointing a finger at anyone on that bus.

Well, he wasn't being beheaded... at first. He was being stabbed. Once everyone ran out, then he got into the business of the whole head cutting off thing.

And you know what? You're sort of right. Yes, it is scary to get involved when something extremely violent like that happens, but that's life and sometimes you have to. Especially if a) The cops will never get there in time to do anything and YOU are the only one who can stop the crime. and b) if you've spent a whole trip with these people. They're not strangers anymore exactly... sort of.

30 guys against one guy? I don't see the problem. They could have stopped him. It's in a bus, which means that it's very cramped fighting quarters and he couldn't have done much if you sneaked up behind him and bashed his friggin head in with a fire extinguisher. Killing people tends to take all your attention and you sort of ignore your surroundings as the adrenaline courses through your veins at full throttle. I mean, at least TRY, you can always run away afterwards anyway. Besides, half of these raving lunatics show their true colors the minute they're up against someone with a little fight in them. You'll notice he started stabbing the guy while he was asleep. Let's see him face off against me when I'm awake yanno?

I'm no better than anyone, but I don't think I would have ran. I've got more guts than that.
Thursday, August 07, 2008 7:08 PM on j-body.org
easy to tell your self that no where near the scenario
i like to thik i would have tried to help, but you never know at the time

the cutting the head off was bad enough, the eating the parts of the body was a little worse, but have a plastic baggie of parts, (nose,ear, and mouth) is just dammed messed

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search