ZEITGEIST - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ZEITGEIST
Monday, August 11, 2008 11:02 AM on j-body.org
hey guys i just watched this video again been a while. if you have not seen it i really urge you to take the time to. i dont know what to believe of it. its crazy on how things work. im one of the few that are mislead by the government. but what are your thoughts on it?

Re: ZEITGEIST
Monday, August 11, 2008 11:03 AM on j-body.org
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

sorry there is the link

Monday, August 11, 2008 5:56 PM on j-body.org
I watched it. Quite a bit of convincing evidence. I, for one, have no doubt in my mind anymore that our gov't was well aware of 9-11. Whether or not they actually did it, I can't say, but they knew it was gonna go down.

The monetary system, that's not really new news, but a lot of people aren't aware of how crooked our money system is, and that's sad.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:43 AM on j-body.org
And even more people don't know that if the money system was the way it was 100 years ago (tied to gold) that they would be FAR worse off.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:37 PM on j-body.org
Holy smoly, thanks for the link, that was beyond interesting, I didn't even know WTC 7 existed .
I do not like the sequences with sentences pasted together from 3-word segments however, it makes me think they are using it out of context.
Also, some of the speakers didn't seem to fit, like the LA police officer... What does he have to do with an investigation on the east coast?
I also didn't like the over-produced intro, it immediately made me think the video was going to try and brainwash me, and overall it seemed a little too sensationalist
I DID like that it actually presented some scientific evidence towards its claims, something the goverment has never done...successfully.

The last couple years I have been half-expecting a similar "attack" just before the '08 elections...we'll see I guess.

11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:50 AM on j-body.org
If that happens, and your fellow Americans decide to allow Gilligan another crack at the apple... I'm going to disown all of you that are my kids... And there's a lot of you that are.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:32 PM on j-body.org
this is just an extremist view of things, just from the opposite side of the spectrum
just as much of this video is bull@!#$ as anything else in this world

Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:17 PM on j-body.org
Including you?

Sunday, August 24, 2008 6:57 PM on j-body.org
U.S. government FTW!.......not.....

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:48 PM on j-body.org
Why must i always start watching this at 1 or 2am??
I love this movie.
Im not saying Im not saying that I believe it, but its kinda cool to see things from another view.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 3:23 AM on j-body.org
You know... watching a movie is no substitute for collecting facts for yourself. Even if the movie makes some points(I'll admit I'm only guessing since I haven't watched it), its not like you couldn't come to the same conclusions on your own if you looked up things yourself. Just saying. If a movie made you think - then paying heavy attention to the world every day will completely blow your mind.

I know too few people are willing to invest the time and its a shame. We are so used to facts being cherry picked and fed to us that we forget how to think and learn for ourselves. Even if a movie delivers you the facts you normally don't hear, that doesn't change the fact that you are still being selectively fed facts mixed with opinion by someone who most likely has some opinion and/or agenda to promote.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?

Thursday, September 04, 2008 6:54 PM on j-body.org
WOW the religion part completely blows my mind.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 9:14 PM on j-body.org
Just make sure you read the information opposing these points as well. The most important being to look up the entire quotes and the context they are used in.

However, if anyone here HONESTLY thinks that our government does not employ the use of propaganda against its people, you're nuts. Also, it would only make sense that the world's most advanced government would have the most advanced propaganda.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:59 PM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:Just make sure you read the information opposing these points as well. The most important being to look up the entire quotes and the context they are used in.

However, if anyone here HONESTLY thinks that our government does not employ the use of propaganda against its people, you're nuts. Also, it would only make sense that the world's most advanced government would have the most advanced propaganda.
When your propaganda is really advanced, you have the general population delivering it for you and attacking the character of anyone who questions it. Good thing we don't see any of that happening in America today...

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:59 PM on j-body.org
Well I made the sleep losing mistake of clicking into this thread at 11pm...

Just finished Zeitgeist a little bit ago...

Jesus @!#$ Christ...

That is all for now...

Friday, September 05, 2008 8:49 AM on j-body.org
The religion part doesnt surprise me at all

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, September 05, 2008 9:10 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:The religion part doesnt surprise me at all
Make sure to read the "debunkers" information as well... much of the Zeitgeist "proof" is no more "proof" than what is provided by those on the other side.

Friday, September 05, 2008 10:07 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:
Make sure to read the "debunkers" information as well... much of the Zeitgeist "proof" is no more "proof" than what is provided by those on the other side.

True but still very compelling

Friday, September 05, 2008 4:01 PM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
OHV notec wrote:Just make sure you read the information opposing these points as well. The most important being to look up the entire quotes and the context they are used in.

When your propaganda is really advanced, you have the general population delivering it for you and attacking the character of anyone who questions it. Good thing we don't see any of that happening in America today...

goverment doesnt apply any propoganda, they just use spin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, September 05, 2008 9:11 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
Bastardking3000 wrote:

goverment doesnt apply any propoganda, they just use spin
Well the best way to hide a lie is the seed it in truth.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Friday, September 26, 2008 10:56 PM on j-body.org

as it shouldn't, most of that information is quite well known, its just not well accepted so it gets thrown to the back of your mind. You have heard it all before, guaranteed.

I think how the Pentagon got hit was a lil too convenient, but you let the water settle down and stop talkin about it and people forget. They just remember the towers and who we want to blame and nothing more.

Don't forget Pearl Harbor and Vietnam, people! This wouldn't be the first time the government killed its own to start/get into a war!

Monday, October 27, 2008 12:30 PM on j-body.org
Corp. Punishment wrote:WOW the religion part completely blows my mind.

Yeah, same here. I always knew religion was a bit of a crock... But this kinda puts it all together.

And if you guys want even more on this kinda stuff, watch Loose Change. It has a bit more on the pentagon than this movie.

Monday, October 27, 2008 11:10 PM on j-body.org
Watch Jesse Ventura at Ron Paul's rally if you want a dose of wisdom.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:10 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:You know... watching a movie is no substitute for collecting facts for yourself. Even if the movie makes some points(I'll admit I'm only guessing since I haven't watched it), its not like you couldn't come to the same conclusions on your own if you looked up things yourself. Just saying. If a movie made you think - then paying heavy attention to the world every day will completely blow your mind.

I know too few people are willing to invest the time and its a shame. We are so used to facts being cherry picked and fed to us that we forget how to think and learn for ourselves. Even if a movie delivers you the facts you normally don't hear, that doesn't change the fact that you are still being selectively fed facts mixed with opinion by someone who most likely has some opinion and/or agenda to promote.

QFT. A lot of the info in that movie is not new to me, as I spend a good amount of time researching the ever-living sh!t out of things.

One of the interesting things I find about the whole thing is that the conclusion of the first movie is part of that which is fortold in the very bible it starts out professing as government rhetoric. I'm not arguing either side of it, but that has to make you think, and begin to question even more.

I love these kind of things. I've spent many many late/sleepless nights diving into facts and theories of all kinds. I wish more people would do it instead of waiting for someone else to come along and put it into a neat video package.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:53 PM on j-body.org
there's clearly no agenda in zeitgeist or loose change

/sarcasm

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search