911, whats ur opinion? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
911, whats ur opinion?
Monday, August 18, 2008 5:40 PM on j-body.org
i kinda looked thru the forums to see if this topic came up anywhere else, but didnt find anything.

Anyway, i was chatting with some friends and family and we came across the topic of 9/11? basically long story and debate short, im convinced it was a conspiracy. in my opionion, the government had everything to do with it. i have seen some of the crazy videos(the one with satans face in the smoke, the one with the guy being on top of the tower) but then i came across a video that showed the tower exploding before the plane hit. As i continued my search for videos, i came across another video that went into more detail and more slow motion. to my surprise, the video showed a missle coming from the plane, thus causing the explosion before the plane hit.

Not only videos, but how is that the government was told exatly to the point that it was going to happen and yet we did nothing to stop it? seems to me theres a little coverup going on.

On another note, wheres Bin Laden, the so called leader of the 9/11 attacks. Even if he was the cause of it, why did Bush go to find saddam?was it the fact that he wanted to finish what his daddy couldnt finish? maybe, or maybe im wrong, but i believe firmly it was a conspiracy.

Let me know what you guys think, or feel or whatever. Lets try to keep it civil

Show no love, love will get you killed

Re: 911, whats ur opinion?
Monday, August 18, 2008 9:20 PM on j-body.org
come on people, lets hear what you got to say

Monday, August 18, 2008 9:27 PM on j-body.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCcb6NV8Io

Check this link. watch the video, and listen

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:25 AM on j-body.org
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:45 AM on j-body.org
keep smoking that weed, its harmless right?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:46 AM on j-body.org
Nobody would ever edit videos to support their own claims...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:18 AM on j-body.org
My opinion on 911?

America's wake-up call that life can be abso-@!#$-lutely brutal.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:00 AM on j-body.org
im not sold on this whole government conspiracy stuff. but this vid is interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jevOj3Qh-w&feature=related

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:23 PM on j-body.org
I'm convinced that the government (at least a few select people) knew very well that it was going to happen. I'm convinced that the planes did NOT cause the collapse of WTC Towers 1, 2, OR 7. Past that, it's a toss-up as to who's responsible.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:32 PM on j-body.org
Moar Candy! LAWL wrote:keep smoking that weed, its harmless right?

Weed has nothing to do with an opinion, lets hear urs. like i said, i could be wrong, but that is what i believe

As far as editing goes, i dont do that, especially considering ive seen that video other places, not just youtube.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:46 PM on j-body.org
i dont watch these videos, i havent watch that moron micheal moores movies. but i do beleive that Bush had something to do with 9-11. it gave him the perfect excuse to call in the troops and finish what his daddy didnt

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 2:45 PM on j-body.org
another vid a lil long but very interesting. an mit engineer giving his opinions
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248&hl=en

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 5:06 PM on j-body.org
99redz24 wrote:i dont watch these videos, i havent watch that moron micheal moores movies. but i do beleive that Bush had something to do with 9-11. it gave him the perfect excuse to call in the troops and finish what his daddy didnt

Wow. i could not agree more

Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:38 AM on j-body.org
If you look into what happened at the pentagon its a extreme hoax

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:09 AM on j-body.org
Bush in his 2000 campaign wanted to go Iraq and get Sadam out as one of his MAIN objective. Where did we go after 9/11 because Bush said that the country and its leader was responsible for this?
Hint: We are still there today.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:47 PM on j-body.org
Still wondering about Bin Laden myself...

Friday, August 22, 2008 12:22 PM on j-body.org
Bin Laden was a scapegoat.

Friday, August 22, 2008 1:00 PM on j-body.org
Wow you guys act like you know it all. Is it possible for you to comprehend in your little self centered minds that you might not know anything or that your "opinion" which some stae almost as a fact is based on a theory that you will never know if it is right or wrong.

Am I the only one who can sit back and admit I don't know @!#$, so maybe I should not go spewing BS?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Friday, August 22, 2008 1:09 PM on j-body.org
Is it impssible for YOU to comprehend that when you actually seek information (actual information, not what the media and government tells us) about things like this, you see gaping holes in the stories that we're actually told? Maybe if you wouldn't just sit back and be ignorant, you would realize that there's a whole lot going on that we're not supposed to know about.

Friday, August 22, 2008 3:20 PM on j-body.org
the conspiracy theories have holes as wide as the atlantic

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Bush in his 2000 campaign wanted to go Iraq and get Sadam out as one of his MAIN objective. Where did we go after 9/11 because Bush said that the country and its leader was responsible for this?

he NEVER said Saddam was responsible for 9/11, thats why we are STILL in Afghanistan.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 4:16 AM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:the conspiracy theories have holes as wide as the atlantic

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Bush in his 2000 campaign wanted to go Iraq and get Sadam out as one of his MAIN objective. Where did we go after 9/11 because Bush said that the country and its leader was responsible for this?

he NEVER said Saddam was responsible for 9/11, thats why we are STILL in Afghanistan.

Are you F-ing serious?

Are you...
A. Ignorant
B. Stupid
C. Carry a early case of Alzimers
D. Think that US government will never-ever-EVER do no harm to its citizens!
E. Deaf and/or blind

You ought to read ex-Treasury secretary and top economic policy official Paul O'neil's book "The Price of Loyalty." There it was outlined what was Bush's main objectives.

And we are in Afghanistan for not what you think and what the the administration spews out. I strongly urge you to do some research.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:41 AM on j-body.org
I'm at a weird place when it comes to stuff like this. On one hand I never believe a word the government says, but on the other hand the conspiracy theorists are so flakey and gullible and stupid that there's no way I'd believe them either. It"s like UFOs, I don't believe the official statements by the Air Force but there's also no way I'd believe the wackjobs with their crackpot ideas. At best the nutters are throwing out guesses, at worst they're bald-faced liars with their own subversive agenda.

However, I do know a little about human nature and I'll say this much. The events of September 11th, do not hold up as a conspiracy. Namely because the number one motivator to do things is money, and there are many easier and better ways to make money when you run an empire as far reaching as the United-States of America. The economy was fine before all this, why ruin it like Bush has? In the very immediate aftermath there's some money to be made, but it's like burning the doors to your house for heat. There's a massive long term loss looming after the short term gain. Rich people learned a long time ago that they need dumb well off people in order to sucker out of their money. Not to mention that countries like Japan and China would never allow it. Who the hell is gonna buy their crap? North Korea???

Also, if it was a conspiracy, it would require hundreds of people and a lot of luck to pull off. Planting explosives in a building like the WTC is something that security people tend to notice. How do you divert the planes? How do you plant patsies on board? How do you put remote control devices without some snoopey inspector noticing? How do you fake all those calls? Again, we're talking hundreds of people who stand in the way of success. One person talks and the whole castle of cards falls down. Not to mention that explosives don't work too damn well with a few tons of burning plane sitting on it.

If you want my opinion as to why the towers collapsed I'd be more inclined towards shoddy construction and falsified inspection reports due to mob contracts than anything out of the X-files. Let"s also not forget that Murphy's Law tends to apply in force on really bad days like that.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:11 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Wow you guys act like you know it all. Is it possible for you to comprehend in your little self centered minds that you might not know anything or that your "opinion" which some stae almost as a fact is based on a theory that you will never know if it is right or wrong.

Am I the only one who can sit back and admit I don't know @!#$, so maybe I should not go spewing BS?

Last time i checked, opinions were allowed thanks to freedom of speech.

Nobody ever said anything about knowing it all, we were discussing what we believe, which i guess we shouldnt do cuz its against what you believe.

FREE-DOM
Sunday, August 24, 2008 4:47 PM on j-body.org
Oh man... *rubs forehead* can someone get me some Head-On?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search