Government tells us on WTC-7 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Government tells us on WTC-7
Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:36 PM on j-body.org
The latest round from yours truly.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/ATTACKS_COLLAPSE?SITE=JRC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Government tells us on WTC-7
Friday, August 22, 2008 12:01 PM on j-body.org
So the Government tells us with certainty that the Government is not responsible for WTC 7's collapse. This should satisfy the conspiracy crowd. Then again probably not...

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Friday, August 22, 2008 12:13 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Scientists with the National Institute of Standards and Technology say their three-year investigation of the collapse determined the demise of WTC 7 was actually the first time in the world a fire caused the total failure of a modern skyscraper.

Why do i have a hard time believing that statement?

And I don't even follow the conspiracies
Friday, August 22, 2008 12:21 PM on j-body.org
mclonedogmcwad wrote:
Quote:

Scientists with the National Institute of Standards and Technology say their three-year investigation of the collapse determined the demise of WTC 7 was actually the first time in the world a fire caused the total failure of a modern skyscraper.

Why do i have a hard time believing that statement?

And I don't even follow the conspiracies

Not to mention that statement basically says that fires didn't cause the twins to collapse. Wasn't that their 'official cause' of collapse in the first place?

Friday, August 22, 2008 3:26 PM on j-body.org
ever think that this may have also been the first time where a fire in a building was not able to be contained or fought in a reasonable amount of time to prevent severe structural damage? i mean two other buildings fell, i am sure they were not busy......

Friday, August 22, 2008 4:56 PM on j-body.org

Fire spreads in South America’s tallest high-rise building in Caracas, Venezuela, because its sprinkler system had not been properly tested or maintained
The fire eventually burned itself out at 3 a.m. on Monday morning, after spreading and consuming the contents of some 17 floors, more than 24 hours after it began.

Pretty friggin increadable that this building can burn for 24 hours and not fall down. But WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7, can burn fro 45mins, 1.5hrs. and 8hrs and all collapse from fire. Dosent take a genious to figure that one out.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:14 PM on j-body.org
There is aboslutely no proof that that the government did or didnt have anything to do with the wtc attacks. i guess im going to have to change my beliefs because some people are not open to the fact that it is possible it was a conspiracy and because i believe it is, im self centered and think i know it all.

FREE-DOM
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:54 PM on j-body.org
Corp. Punishment wrote:

Fire spreads in South America’s tallest high-rise building in Caracas, Venezuela, because its sprinkler system had not been properly tested or maintained
The fire eventually burned itself out at 3 a.m. on Monday morning, after spreading and consuming the contents of some 17 floors, more than 24 hours after it began.

Pretty friggin increadable that this building can burn for 24 hours and not fall down. But WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7, can burn fro 45mins, 1.5hrs. and 8hrs and all collapse from fire. Dosent take a genious to figure that one out.

doesn't take a genius to figure out that planes flew into the wtc buildings causing damage too....?

i did a science experiment back in like 5th grade, we built a tower out of toothpicks, (about 5-6 ft high) then put weights on top.
then what do you know happened when the weight became too much? oh noes, it collapsed straight down
who woulda thought? (blah blah blah, its not the same as WTC, blah blah blah, ok, even if you put one 10lb weight on top, and took out middle toothpicks, its gonna fall straight down like a pancake, just as it did with our 3 towers back in 5th grade)

some people need to get a better education, sorry if i offend you, but keep believing there were bombs

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:21 PM on j-body.org
the arguement was that fire weakened steel. The plane was not the factor that they are arguing. this topic is about wtc 7. not 1 and 2. i was citing them as examples. check your facts before you argue a point.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:37 AM on j-body.org
t2 wrote:
Corp. Punishment wrote:

doesn't take a genius to figure out that planes flew into the wtc buildings causing damage too....?

i did a science experiment back in like 5th grade, we built a tower out of toothpicks, (about 5-6 ft high) then put weights on top.
then what do you know happened when the weight became too much? oh noes, it collapsed straight down
who woulda thought? (blah blah blah, its not the same as WTC, blah blah blah, ok, even if you put one 10lb weight on top, and took out middle toothpicks, its gonna fall straight down like a pancake, just as it did with our 3 towers back in 5th grade)

some people need to get a better education, sorry if i offend you, but keep believing there were bombs

you know those buildings are designed to be able to take a plane crash and/or a much more powerful impact. And even the official story doesn't claim that the impact did anything(except dislodge heat shielding). In theory you should be able to fly planes into them all day long and get nothing. Hurricanes exert ALOT worse on skyscrapers - believe it or not.

Maybe you think the plane's weight had an impact - well if that is the case then Google up the weight on one of those planes and Google up the weight of the WTC towers that fell or even just ONE of their floors. Also look at their weight capacity. The planes weight fully loaded and fully fueled(and they where not full) - to any one of those towers that weight could hardly be compared to putting a toddler on a hack-hoe tractor. Inconsequential. IIRC any one floor could hold the combined weight of over 5 fully loaded floors(but its been forever since I looked all this up so I could be a little off). All that redundant strength and yet they free-fell at the speed of gravity as if encountering no resistance. Fell straight down. Most professional demolitionists couldn't have done it so well. Buildings that collapse through fire and/or damage do NOT fall straight down. It does not happen. As a demolitionist.

Also, it was said to be the heat that did it - although the heat is would still be insufficient. Kerosene doesn't burn hot enough no matter how much of it you have. Firefighters found molten steel. That kerosene must have burned literally twice as hot as it is actually possible for kerosene to burn.

There is so much more than that but I really don't have it in me to beat this dead horse that much anymore. The official story can't even cope with basic physics. You don't have to believe conspiracies to see that much. I can't say what really happened - none of us really can. You don't need to get your facts from questionable videos like loose change etc - collect them yourself and form your own opinion. Just remember what people would have said if you told them in ww2 that we knew pearl harbor was coming - and we let it come to propel us into a war that needed to be fought - they would have chased you out of the room then, but now its publicly acknowledged fact. Don't be surprised by anything that comes to light in 50 years or so - but by then no one will care anymore.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:46 AM on j-body.org
t2 wrote:
Corp. Punishment wrote:

Thats it, the 5th grade science projects explained it all. We can now end the discussion and thread, because of such a enlightening conclusion.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:58 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
t2 wrote:
Corp. Punishment wrote:

Thats it, the 5th grade science projects explained it all. We can now end the discussion and thread, because of such a enlightening conclusion.
Sounds like we found the latest conspiracy - the WTC towers where made out of toothpicks!! No wonder they collapsed so easily. It all makes sense now...

Seriously though real buildings don't work exactly the way a toothpick building will. I think some people may want to look up how REAL buildings fall.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:47 PM on j-body.org

<3 u guys

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:51 AM on j-body.org
im not convinced

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search