Dear Mr. Obama - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Dear Mr. Obama
Friday, September 19, 2008 3:02 PM on j-body.org
Cuz it’s normal for a random person to get interviewed on camera, especially when he has no aspiration for any kind of public office.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Saturday, September 20, 2008 10:22 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Cuz it’s normal for a random person to get interviewed on camera, especially when he has no aspiration for any kind of public office.

Chris
Did you watch them? He was pimping his first book.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Saturday, September 20, 2008 10:50 PM on j-body.org
OHHHHH, ya i do that all the time... DUH!

actually, i have a "book" signing at my mosk.... i mean book store...

I'll be happy when this is over and McCain is in my chain of command.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Saturday, September 20, 2008 11:48 PM on j-body.org
you should at least learn to spell mosque right, and then learn that he isnt friggin muslim, and perhaps, lastly, get your head out of your ass and learn the truth about both candidates
this goes for everyone else too, because just like in political ads, there is a lot of BS going around here, and it is pretty @!#$ annoying

Sunday, September 21, 2008 12:12 AM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:you should at least learn to spell mosque right, and then learn that he isnt friggin muslim, and perhaps, lastly, get your head out of your ass and learn the truth about both candidates
this goes for everyone else too, because just like in political ads, there is a lot of BS going around here, and it is pretty @!#$ annoying

What's particularly retarded about all the crap that's thrown at Obama is that two of the most popular reasons for thinking he's unamerican contradict each other, yet people still believe BOTH. They'll be convinced he's a Muslim (an eeeevil Muslim naturally) and then babble about how the preacher at the Trinity Church of Christ, who supposedly is Obama's "mentor", is Anti-American.

Well? Which one is it? Is he a Muslim or a Christian? He can't be both.
Sunday, September 21, 2008 8:13 AM on j-body.org
sure he can, hes a democrat.

and it is mosk, if it pisses them off. ill do it, just like my 72 virgin dating service shirt... "you give me a shot, I'll give you a shot"

Chris

Sunday, September 21, 2008 11:51 PM on j-body.org
Well, I hope it all works out for you Big T. (Yes, Imma gonna call you Big T from now on...) I certainly can say that I admire the freedom that all of the two choices you guys have in your political system give you, and I absolutely think that this time it's all gonna change around once McCain is in power. Abortion will be banned, illegal immigrants will dissapear, the economy will rebound, gas will be 30 cents a gallon again, the second amendment will prosper, you'll win the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention win the hearts and minds of all Muslim people the world over, prayer will come back to schools and daily life, children will once again be polite and courteous. You'll be number one again. The 21st Century will be an American century, through God's grace.

It's all gonna happen this time. I'm totally sure of it. All because you voted for whoever it is you're going to vote for.
Monday, September 22, 2008 12:51 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:OHHHHH, ya i do that all the time... DUH!

actually, i have a "book" signing at my mosk.... i mean book store...

I'll be happy when this is over and McCain is in my chain of command.

Chris

1. Ironic that you should say that - IIRC that woman interviewing I believe is Jewish - sworn enemy to Muslims. Please stop believing those stupid e-mail rounders.

2. He isn't a Muslim. There is no shred of real evidence to support that stupid theory and years of evidence to contradict it. Most importantly, he lives a much more Chistian walk than most of the people critizing him(and likely most of his supporters too).

3. Even if he was - SO @!#$ WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!! One of those "Scary Muslims." Kennedy was also supposed to he an "Agent of the Vatican" (unlike Obama's rumors - he was the faith everyone was scared of) who was gonna "hand over America to the Pope on a silver platter" - and that never materialized. Muslim does not equal evil. And Islam hardly holds a monopoly of evil men doing evil things supposedly for their faith but in reality where doing these things quite in contrary to their faith. Christianity has no shortage of blood on its hands(and I am a lifetime Christian BTW) - as does any faith and as do many people of no particular faith. Any belief system has good people, evil people, and people that fall in between. Same of Atheists.

In short - go shove your stupid @!#$ bigotry up your ass.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the

Monday, September 22, 2008 4:53 AM on j-body.org
what about the vidio of him turning his back on my Flag?
"explain" that please, i really do want a answer.

and knocked up, we don't have to win the harts and minds of hoggies, we have to scar the living hell out of them, say, dip all our 5.56 rounds in pigs blood.. they would really hate that.

Chris

Monday, September 22, 2008 10:41 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:what about the vidio of him turning his back on my Flag?
Chris

Link to said video?

P.S. you have got to be one of the stupidest people on this forum.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Monday, September 22, 2008 2:28 PM on j-body.org
GO back one page!

Chris

Monday, September 22, 2008 4:26 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:what about the vidio of him turning his back on my Flag?

and knocked up, we don't have to win the harts and minds of hoggies, we have to scar the living hell out of them, say, dip all our 5.56 rounds in pigs blood.. they would really hate that.

Chris

Your Flag? I didn't know people can live that long...... And in case you don't comprehend what I am saying; did you fight in the revolutionary war? Unless you made that sacrifice to free this country from tyranny than NO its not your flag. You might have defended this flag and the ideals of this country but it sure as hell isn't only yours.

I don't put my hand over my heart either. Actually I place my hands the same way Obama did in that video, because the song that was sang isn't A PLEDGE. That song in all reality is supposed to be a remembrance of those who lost there lives fighting for this country. Maybe you don't understand that factor since you don't read historical facts, so let me break it down. That was written during the war of 1812, Francis Scott Key, the person who wrote it, was observing a battle as a prisoner on an enemy boat. Watching the battle happening in front of his eyes, with bombs bursting, cannon balls lighting up the sky and people dying for what they believed in.

Now since you believe only placing your hand over your heart is the way to doing the Pledge. What do you say about soldiers who salute the flag instead of placing their hand over their heart. Are they less patriotic because of that, because in your eyes that is all you can see. And another thing 4 people had there back against the wall flag.... So was there another flag present, not shown on that video very good possibility.

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Monday, September 22, 2008 6:45 PM on j-body.org
.........that's CODE, when your in uniform, when in civilian attire, it is etiquette to place your hand over your hart.

Never been to a foot ball game? ya know hand over your hart, hat off?

And it is MY flag.

Chris

Monday, September 22, 2008 6:55 PM on j-body.org
Actually, thinking about how you worded that, the US flag is YOUR flag too...

YOU ARE a US citizen, right?

Chris

Monday, September 22, 2008 7:29 PM on j-body.org
I don't put my hand over my heart. Does that mean I love my country any less than you?

Monday, September 22, 2008 7:44 PM on j-body.org
I can't say I'd salute the American flag, being Canadian and all it would be impolite to Canada. Although, in a fit of sentimentality I would salute this flag, since my ancestors fought for it:

Back during the war between the states a lot of Canadians thought a divided United-States was the wisest idea. After all, you had tried to invade us by then and were against the King. So I have family that went down and helped the southerners out against the Yankees. So yes, I would salute that flag. Some of the blood that runs in my veins was spilled for it.

In the same vein, I wouldn't salute the Canadian flag. Damn thing's barely 8 years older than I am. Instead I would proudly salute the much more traditional Red Ensign which was Canada's flag for over a hundred years before the newish one wandered along.

I'm a monarchist at heart, not because I love the Queen or the royal family. I actually don't. But I believe that they represent the soul of the commonwealth. They're tradition, and I'm all about tradition. Also, that flag flew above Canada for two world wars, one revolutionary war, the boer war and the creation of our military. The new flag flew during peace and love, NAFTA and the Mulroney years.

But salutes and oaths and patriotism are all shallow acts of "love" towards your country. You're in the military Big T and you know as well as I do that "Sir" was invented to keep soldiers from yelling "GO F**K YOURSELF!" to the commanding officer. Besides, wether it's salutes or oaths or pledges or songs or displaying flags, it all doesn't mean you love your country. Only that you want to pretend that you do. If I lived in America where it's obligatory to do so, of course I'd do all those things. In the same way that I'd go to church on Sunday and pretend to listen. That's the problem with shallow acts, you can do them even if you don't believe in them because they're easy and simple. Saying words, performing quick instinctive acts? Not a big deal.

I do Solemnly swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, forever. So help me God - Canadian Oath of Allegiance
Monday, September 22, 2008 7:50 PM on j-body.org
Bad Ace Design wrote:I don't put my hand over my heart. Does that mean I love my country any less than you?
x2

Some of us don't see any meaning in empty symbolism. I love this country itself, I could care less about a mere symbol of the union. Apparenly you just love the symbolism and feel that there is a certain ceremony that must be followed or else you hate this country - or some nonsense like that.

Monday, September 22, 2008 7:52 PM on j-body.org
Then its a good thing that to me its not just going through the motions.

Chris

Monday, September 22, 2008 8:24 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Actually, thinking about how you worded that, the US flag is YOUR flag too...

YOU ARE a US citizen, right?

Chris

You implied it was only your flag when you said "My flag"... My response was this "You might have defended this flag and the ideals of this country but it sure as hell isn't only yours." That was saying basically its everyone in the United States flag not only yours. However I don't Pledge Allegiance to any flag, flags come and go, its only natural that borders/power changes. It should be allegiance to the people who make this freedom possible. Because without the people there wouldn't be a United States of America. So by not placing a your hand over your heart doesn't make you less patriotic. Once people understand that the US would be a better place in general.

Yes I am a US citizen born and raised, but I am also an Italian citizen as well. Hence why I am not pledging my allegiance to any flag. Now as far as sport(Baseball) games, I do remove my hat if I am wearing one and put my hands as Obama did in the video when the star spangled banner is song. It's out of respect to those who perished obtaining/defending our freedom.

But back on topic; I really dont care if Obama or McCain win neither one of them can fix the problems everyone faces in a span of 4 years. However I can't stand Palin her voice is annoying and she gotta give more interviews. So far I have yet to really hear anything from her, all I hear is "I have a vagina, and everyone with a vagina should vote for me" or " I said no to the bridge to nowhere". Im sorry I could give a crap if your a woman, man, black, white, muslim, christian, etc. Politics shouldn't see race, sex, nor religion as being a determining factor in who gets elected and who doesn't. We should base our votes for the ideals we see fit to run the white house. That goes for both the person running for president and the vp of choice. I have a few more weeks till I vote and if I dont hear anything interesting from Palin, I will be voting for Obama.

Does that answer your questions Chris?

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:57 AM on j-body.org
my flag, your flag, come on guys, i say hey, this is my mom my sister also says it, it doesnt mean im saying this is my mom and not anyone elses. if your going argue, argue about the stuff that matters not petty stuff it just takes away from the debate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:35 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:my flag, your flag, come on guys, i say hey, this is my mom my sister also says it, it doesnt mean im saying this is my mom and not anyone elses. if your going argue, argue about the stuff that matters not petty stuff it just takes away from the debate
x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,092

But that is too much to ask for in any political debate. Remember - "this election is not about issues." Sadly that statement is probably right on the money.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:07 AM on j-body.org
I think that the ease in which people stray from the issues tells you just how "important" the issues really deep down. I think the people subconsciously know both candidates are identical and will identically screw up the country even more. So they distract themselves by arguing about insignificant ideological details in order to be able to better ignore the big black giant dick of reality they're about to get shoved up their ass. Gives them the illusion that they have some sort of control over their lives.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:10 PM on j-body.org
The problem is that people in this nation are worried about cloth rags and fags, and ignore the real problems that exist in this nation such as the economy, energy, and education. The latter being most of the problem. Perhaps if we focused on education we would have less broken homes and less stupid children that grow up to make ill informed opinions and allow themselves to be moved so easily like sheep by government propaganda.

Oh and BTW serving in Iraq is not serving anyone in this country one bit. Its wasting taxpayer money and American lives. You could serve your country greater by volunteering for the Red Cross or working in Law enforcement. That actually benefits US citizens and not sandniggers who will without a doubt stab us in the back at first chance. So no I am not grateful to people who willingly destroy our countries financial reserve. I don't salute or support you in any way.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:04 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:The problem is that people in this nation are worried about cloth rags and fags, and ignore the real problems that exist in this nation such as the economy, energy, and education. The latter being most of the problem. Perhaps if we focused on education we would have less broken homes and less stupid children that grow up to make ill informed opinions and allow themselves to be moved so easily like sheep by government propaganda.

Oh and BTW serving in Iraq is not serving anyone in this country one bit. Its wasting taxpayer money and American lives. You could serve your country greater by volunteering for the Red Cross or working in Law enforcement. That actually benefits US citizens and not sandniggers who will without a doubt stab us in the back at first chance. So no I am not grateful to people who willingly destroy our countries financial reserve. I don't salute or support you in any way.
Tell us how you really feel.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:48 PM on j-body.org
like doing hurricane evacuations?

Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search