Dear Mr. Obama - Page 6 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Dear Mr. Obama
Monday, October 06, 2008 2:31 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

hell, a lot even thanked me for putting on the Uniform,.

Yes, and thank you for protecting the US's interest and help big corporations continue to spread their business worldwide, you've just helped the upper 1% become wealthier. (Salute)

I guess if you feed the lie long enough, strike fear to your soldiers, wave the flag, probably that might get the military personnel's head that you are out there to "defend" when in fact you are some peon for some corporation that some big business lobbied to go to war for.

---
This is where our public education fails (from K-12grade), if people knew the real reasons we go into war and you have a brain and a conscience, there would not be any enlistments. The plan is set: keep the young ignorant, sell your BS "car sales man talk" that you will be promised the world, and lie that you are "defending our freedom" and BAM you got a sap or body that will protect the US interests for a low cost.
Next time you see a public school close, or teachers not getting paid a decent wage, or books old as dirt, or no type of funding for curricular activities or school, think well and hard where "the plan" comes from: remember Shi-T only goes downward.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:04 AM on j-body.org
One can not only think that a person joined the military because they thought that they were protecting the country. It is true that their have been situations where governments have sent their military in harms way when it was unnecessary. I'm not targeting anyone but its sad to hear that people wasted their life. Serving in the military isn't just for people who believe they are doing their countries job, some do join because they do not want their brothers or cousins or friends to go to war alone. It is not for the privilege to say that "yeah i fought for my country", but for the privilege to say i fought along side my brother who did not know about his choice before joining the military or not knowing what comes their way. their are 17 and 18 year old boys joining because they are brainwashed that heroes can be made. The recruiter brain washes them because for the Recruiter and the military its a business. I am also not saying that this is everyone's way of thinking for going to war. Everyone has their own reasons to join. so one cannot say that they wasted their life. one has to think what the person did it for what he or she joined before one can pass judgment.
Monday, October 06, 2008 6:30 AM on j-body.org
R3D05LsSport wrote:Wake the f&%k up, people

oh we awake and we voting for OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

F UC K BUSH AND F UC K MCCAIN/PALIN

Wow. Good argument.

Seems you have no real substance or facts to debate with, so using profanity and all caps will win the argument, right? I love this crap.

Monday, October 06, 2008 8:26 PM on j-body.org
agree he did a service to my country and im greatful. ide be more greatful if he did anything worthwile.. i mean comone he was some admirals son so they gave him two jets and he crashed them both. then because he is still that son they give him another and he gets shot down and held prisoner.... and now he is some kinda hero?? yea right, more political BS. he wrecked two planes and got another destroyed that someone with skills should have been piloting only because of his name. f mccaine f washington and f all the rich @!#$s in my country! now ive gotta spend 850Billion dollars to bail thoose rich @!#$s out!!!... COCKSUCKERS!! pardon my french.

p.s. i never said he was a traitor. just a dumb, capitalist POS. with a name.

^ was taken from a post i made on another forum.

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:17 AM on j-body.org
Ever hear of the USS Forrestal?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 1:02 PM on j-body.org
People are still bitching about McCain and Obama..... Shut the hell up already, its not like any one of us are going to convince the other to see the "light". Just go vote in November and whoever wins, wins. Either way we are in a @!#$ty position, and I doubt either one of them will bring the "change" or help people like you or I out..... Its called politics for a reason and debating online concerning who did right and who did wrong is a joke. If you really have a problem with something do something about it; arm chair politics aren't needed at all.

Quote:

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Whoever can tell me where that quote comes from and understands what it means, gets a @!#$ cookie. I'll give you a hint... It deals with our freedom

And Chris what about the USS Forrestal? Isnt it supposed to become an artificial reef soon or did it finally happen o.O?

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 2:37 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

Yes, and thank you for protecting the US's interest and help big corporations continue to spread their business worldwide, you've just helped the upper 1% become wealthier. (Salute)

I guess if you feed the lie long enough, strike fear to your soldiers, wave the flag, probably that might get the military personnel's head that you are out there to "defend" when in fact you are some peon for some corporation that some big business lobbied to go to war for.

---
This is where our public education fails (from K-12grade), if people knew the real reasons we go into war and you have a brain and a conscience, there would not be any enlistments. The plan is set: keep the young ignorant, sell your BS "car sales man talk" that you will be promised the world, and lie that you are "defending our freedom" and BAM you got a sap or body that will protect the US interests for a low cost.
Next time you see a public school close, or teachers not getting paid a decent wage, or books old as dirt, or no type of funding for curricular activities or school, think well and hard where "the plan" comes from: remember Shi-T only goes downward.

why is it anymore that people just can't have a diffrent viewpoint, why does the other person always have to be stupid or ignorant or have their head in the sand...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:22 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

---

why is it anymore that people just can't have a diffrent viewpoint, why does the other person always have to be stupid or ignorant or have their head in the sand...

Do you like the term; "No common sense" then?

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 5:25 PM on j-body.org
Tomas Jefferson Wrote it. but all the founding Fathers came up with it.

And Bubba, I actually think it was sold to Bic, or some other razor company.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:27 PM on j-body.org
Bubba wrote:
And Chris what about the USS Forrestal? Isnt it supposed to become an artificial reef soon or did it finally happen o.O?

McCain was a pilot on the USS Forrestal. His plane was struck by a malfunctioning missile from another plane tearing the wing off while sitting on the launch deck. Long story short...Huge fire, 100+ killed, McCain obviously survived.

Some have tried to claim that he was responsible for the fire and that claim has been thoroughly dis proven.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:35 PM on j-body.org
Fact.

Also, he saved how many life's during that?

Chris

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 7:49 PM on j-body.org
Labotomi wrote:
Bubba wrote:

McCain was a pilot on the USS Forrestal. His plane was struck by a malfunctioning missile from another plane tearing the wing off while sitting on the launch deck. Long story short...Huge fire, 100+ killed, McCain obviously survived.

Some have tried to claim that he was responsible for the fire and that claim has been thoroughly dis proven.

I know about the fires on Forrestal and McCain being a pilot on there. I was trying to figure out how it was put into/related(to) the conversation at hand.

Chris, you are correct our founding fathers wrote and signed the Declaration Of Independence because they believed that the gov't at the time was corrupt and unjust. So they took it upon themselves to fix the problem. Im suggesting everyone do the same, if you don't like what is going on with our gov't, do something about it, it's our given right on the basis of this countries foundation. Now Im not suggesting to declare war, but the only way to really change something is to get involved in politics on a political level. Till then all we can do is bitch about how @!#$ up everything around us is becoming.

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:00 PM on j-body.org
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!

I related the two here.
Quote:

ide be more greatful if he did anything worthwile.

Because there are a lot of people that directly owe there life's to that man.

How many of us can say the same?

Chris

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:04 AM on j-body.org
Bubba wrote:
Labotomi wrote:
Bubba wrote:

I know about the fires on Forrestal and McCain being a pilot on there. I was trying to figure out how it was put into/related(to) the conversation at hand.

Chris, you are correct our founding fathers wrote and signed the Declaration Of Independence because they believed that the gov't at the time was corrupt and unjust. So they took it upon themselves to fix the problem. Im suggesting everyone do the same, if you don't like what is going on with our gov't, do something about it, it's our given right on the basis of this countries foundation. Now Im not suggesting to declare war, but the only way to really change something is to get involved in politics on a political level. Till then all we can do is bitch about how @!#$ up everything around us is becoming.

yes, thank you.

i agree.

but i can also say, looking at his condesinding face, that he never saved anyone. he is for him, always has been and always will be. the rich fight for the rich. the middle-class fight for the middle class and the poor fight for the poor. at least 90% of the country is middle class.

my thoughts. if your middle or low class and you vote for mccaine you should be shot or maybe given a brain implant. infact even if ur a rich @!#$ u should vote obama because mccaine will end up @!#$ it up for u in the end as well.

enough with economics.

i agree with obamas foreign policy as well. or do you want the war to go on another 40 years?? no thats BS, not 40 years maybe another 2,000. these people have been fighting since before christ.... we are going to go in there and tell them what is what? that is just stupid. they have there religion and that is about all they have. they are not going to give that up, never have, never @!#$ will. we need to get out while we can.

if we need to go in and bust someones ass thats trying to get nukes. then we should. other than that, @!#$ 'em.

we are not the police of the world. we are a country just like any other. if we dont have the resources, we are @!#$ justs like anyone else. AND we ARE @!#$ -ed now.

end of discussion.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:29 AM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Labotomi wrote:
Bubba wrote:

yes, thank you.

i agree.

but i can also say, looking at his condesinding face, that he never saved anyone. he is for him, always has been and always will be. the rich fight for the rich. the middle-class fight for the middle class and the poor fight for the poor. at least 90% of the country is middle class.

my thoughts. if your middle or low class and you vote for mccaine you should be shot or maybe given a brain implant. infact even if ur a rich @!#$ u should vote obama because mccaine will end up @!#$ it up for u in the end as well.

enough with economics.

i agree with obamas foreign policy as well. or do you want the war to go on another 40 years?? no thats BS, not 40 years maybe another 2,000. these people have been fighting since before christ.... we are going to go in there and tell them what is what? that is just stupid. they have there religion and that is about all they have. they are not going to give that up, never have, never @!#$ will. we need to get out while we can.

if we need to go in and bust someones ass thats trying to get nukes. then we should. other than that, @!#$ 'em.

we are not the police of the world. we are a country just like any other. if we dont have the resources, we are @!#$ justs like anyone else. AND we ARE @!#$ -ed now.

end of discussion.

wait if 90% of the country is middle class. how can that be the class everyone says is being destroyed? seems your just throwing out guesses. and sorry but saying mccain never saved anyone because you can tell by looking at his condinding face? come on get real here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:55 AM on j-body.org

yea 90% was a guess the fact is 73% of us are. oh, btw, learn how to spell. i made a typo, you showed you know nothing.

condescending
–adjective; showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority.

yes, that is what i meant, exactly.

... another thing, if this was a debate, ude be dead 'in the water' just like mccaine(lol). u seem, to only respond to two things i said in that rant. u would be a good politician. a good rep one anyways.

ty, have a nice day; drive on.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 5:11 AM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:...my thoughts. if your middle or low class and you vote for mccaine you should be shot or maybe given a brain implant. infact even if ur a rich @!#$ u should vote obama because mccaine will end up @!#$ it up for u in the end as well.

Good intelligent remark.

You are clearly brainwashed by the Democrats that Republicans cause all the problems and don't care about anyone but the rich. You couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm 100% sure you don't believe me, and that's fine. Click the links in my sig and then do some research to check the facts if you like. Obama is exactly what he claims McCain is, and you can find the proof by looking at McCains record that he is one who believes in a good balance of control and regulations, as long as they are not overbearing.

Quote:

end of discussion.

So you believe we're not the police of the world, but you agree with Obama's foreign policy? In his own words last night, he gave examples of times when we should take action in other countries for no other reason than a moral obligation.

Do you even know what you're talking about, or do you just parrot what you hear from the rhetoric? This is another post from you where your argument is to call the person who disagrees with you ignorant, yet you offer absolutely zero substance.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 5:27 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:...my thoughts. if your middle or low class and you vote for mccaine you should be shot or maybe given a brain implant. infact even if ur a rich @!#$ u should vote obama because mccaine will end up @!#$ it up for u in the end as well.

Good intelligent remark.

You are clearly brainwashed by the Democrats that Republicans cause all the problems and don't care about anyone but the rich. You couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm 100% sure you don't believe me, and that's fine. Click the links in my sig and then do some research to check the facts if you like. Obama is exactly what he claims McCain is, and you can find the proof by looking at McCains record that he is one who believes in a good balance of control and regulations, as long as they are not overbearing.

Quote:

end of discussion.

So you believe we're not the police of the world, but you agree with Obama's foreign policy? In his own words last night, he gave examples of times when we should take action in other countries for no other reason than a moral obligation.

Do you even know what you're talking about, or do you just parrot what you hear from the rhetoric? This is another post from you where your argument is to call the person who disagrees with you ignorant, yet you offer absolutely zero substance.

it seems your condescending as well sir.

i have done my research, and mind you, i get most of it from CNN not from MSNBC or FOX so dont go there. im sure thats where your looking. And im not going to google it at all because again, most rich republicans control all of that crap; as well as MSNBC and FOX.

again, you area good republican. leaving @!#$ out... didnt mccaine say the same thing? and didnt obama say that he would at least talk to them first? and didnt he say that he wouldnt disregard the UN like your fellow republicans do so much?

grow a set of nuts and admit u r wrong.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 5:35 AM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:again, you area good republican. leaving @!#$ out... didnt mccaine say the same thing? and didnt obama say that he would at least talk to them first? and didnt he say that he wouldnt disregard the UN like your fellow republicans do so much?

I wasn't saying anything about the differences in foreign policy. I was pointing out that Obama supports the same things that you stated you're against, but you said you agree with his policy.

So you are twisting words, or misunderstanding them. Either way, you missed the point, and there's nothing for me to admit here. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, but when I believe I'm right, I will not back down, and I will argue my point intelligently.

And I get my information by tons of sources, never just one or a few. I got a good laugh at your statement that you're not going to look it up because the Republicans control all of it. Do you realize that the majority of the media and entertainment industry is liberal? They always have been. This is why the liberal lies and fear tactics have worked, because they have been well supported.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 5:45 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:again, you area good republican. leaving @!#$ out... didnt mccaine say the same thing? and didnt obama say that he would at least talk to them first? and didnt he say that he wouldnt disregard the UN like your fellow republicans do so much?

I wasn't saying anything about the differences in foreign policy. I was pointing out that Obama supports the same things that you stated you're against, but you said you agree with his policy.

So you are twisting words, or misunderstanding them. Either way, you missed the point, and there's nothing for me to admit here. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, but when I believe I'm right, I will not back down, and I will argue my point intelligently.

And I get my information by tons of sources, never just one or a few. I got a good laugh at your statement that you're not going to look it up because the Republicans control all of it. Do you realize that the majority of the media and entertainment industry is liberal? They always have been. This is why the liberal lies and fear tactics have worked, because they have been well supported.

if THAT statement is even remotely true then why isnt there a major libertarian party; with a candidate in the running? ill tell you why, because its not true. if it were there is no way there wouldnt be.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 6:16 AM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:if THAT statement is even remotely true then why isnt there a major libertarian party; with a candidate in the running? ill tell you why, because its not true. if it were there is no way there wouldnt be.

Seriously, do you read what you post before you post it? Your argument is that the media is not liberal because the Libertarian party is not a major party?

Simply put, this country runs on mainstream, and no other parties have broken into it yet. When enough people with money start backing any party besides the Democrats or Republicans, that party will be able to get into the race. It's got nothing to do with anyone controlling the media, it's got to do with the fact that the majority of Americans gravitate toward the mainstream parties, and partly because the other parties aren't going to win, so it's a bit of a catch 22. I have talked to plenty of people who say they would vote for other candidates, but since they know they won't win, they are picking the person out of the two major parties that they agree with more than the other, or dislike less than the other. Ever heard anyone say they voted for so-and-so, because they were the lesser of two evils? That's because, although they may have wanted a different candidate to win, they felt strongly enough against one of the major candidates to vote for the one who is showing the best chance of beating them.

I'm not saying this is a good thing, but it's how it is.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:31 AM on j-body.org
The fact of the matter is that the majority of this nation is democratic its just that among registered voters its about 50/50 if every single person voted in the entire country the republicans would never win a single election.

Republicans are either rich, guns, babies and jesus supporters, rednecks, racists, or just plan stupid. This is not the majority of Americans but is among registered voters which is why elections are so closely contested.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:27 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:The fact of the matter is that the majority of this nation is democratic its just that among registered voters its about 50/50 if every single person voted in the entire country the republicans would never win a single election.

Republicans are either rich, guns, babies and jesus supporters, rednecks, racists, or just plan stupid. This is not the majority of Americans but is among registered voters which is why elections are so closely contested.

So you're saying that democrats are either too stupid or too lazy to vote. I guess it's a good thing because I certainly don't want stupid or lazy people deciding the election.

-
Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:27 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:The fact of the matter is that the majority of this nation is democratic its just that among registered voters its about 50/50 if every single person voted in the entire country the republicans would never win a single election.

I think Labotomi hit the nail on the head on the response to this line.
Rodimus Prime wrote:Republicans are either rich, guns, babies and jesus supporters, rednecks, racists, or just plan stupid. This is not the majority of Americans but is among registered voters which is why elections are so closely contested.

You just lost some respect from me, and probably plenty others on here, by joining in the mentality that people who don't agree with you somehow just don't measure up, and there is something wrong with them. THAT, people, is judgemental bullsh!t, that gives you zero credibility.

So out of curiosity, since I must fit into your stereotype somehow, where you classify me as a Republican? This should be humorous.

Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:if THAT statement is even remotely true then why isnt there a major libertarian party; with a candidate in the running? ill tell you why, because its not true. if it were there is no way there wouldnt be.

By the way, I forgot to add something regarding this ridiculous statement: just because liberal and Libertarian start with the same 5 letters, does not mean they are the same. In many ways, Libertarians are more conservative than Republicans. Ironically, they believe they are neither conservative, nor liberal. They had to come up with a special scale just to show a differentiation between them, liberals, and conservatives.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:50 PM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:yea 90% was a guess the fact is 73% of us are. oh, btw, learn how to spell. i made a typo, you showed you know nothing.

condescending
–adjective; showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority.

yes, that is what i meant, exactly.

... another thing, if this was a debate, ude be dead 'in the water' just like mccaine(lol). u seem, to only respond to two things i said in that rant. u would be a good politician. a good rep one anyways.

ty, have a nice day; drive on.

i was just responding to your little econimcs responce. sorry i didnt give you the time you deserve and respond to every single remark you made, i'll try harder next time. and beleive me your condensending remark didn't deserve spell check, didn't last time, doesnt now.

my responce wasn't based on the definition of whether mccain is condescending, its about the fact that you CLAIM he never saved a life because he looks condesending. i'd put money on the line that i could line up 10 people and you would have no clue who had saved a life just by looking at them. ill put up $100 bucks if you like.

and you just guessed on the middle class statement. and you think i'd be dead in the water? i think the only thing you were probably right about your post is that yes it was a rant.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search