Dear Mr. Obama - Page 7 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Dear Mr. Obama
Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:52 PM on j-body.org
i didnt say ide pick someone out in a lineup i said it how i said it because i know how mccain is and what that stupid grin of his means.

i wasnt being condesending. i was pointing out BOTH of our errors.

calling someone 'that one.' isnt condesending?

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Friday, October 10, 2008 4:37 AM on j-body.org
you stated you know he didnt save anyone by the look on his face, that tells me that you think just by a mans face he can be judged by you. and im saying thats just bullcrap, it has nothing to do with the word condesending, but the fact you think you know everything about him because he was condesending once. there are people in this world that are complete @!#$s, people we all would probalbly hate that have saved lifes. a look on someones face doesnt give you what a man has done in his life.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, October 10, 2008 7:56 AM on j-body.org

Im not going to read any of the responses, but really who gives a @!#$ if McCain saved someones life other than the person he saved? Hell I couldn't even give two @!#$s if he did or didn't. Same goes with Obama, he could save 200 lives I still won't give a damn. Do you want to know why? Because a person saving someones life for political ambition, or saving someones life because if they dont, they will be look down upon. Is bull@!#$.... During a time of war your supposed to help your crew mates, or regiment or whatever. If you don't, don't you think you would been discharged right after the incident. And once your in Politics, trying to play off, that you save peoples lives, is just to gain footing. I wouldn't have those things on my mind when I am voting. Because they don't matter one bit.....

As far as McCain looking condescending, WHO GIVES A @!#$! Maybe McCain is just one ugly bastard whose face is stuck like that. Are you going to marry the guy? no.... YOUR VOTING for a person to lead the country not for an American Pageant.

Grammar Nazi's shut the @!#$ up already, its the WAR forum and its the interweb who gives a @!#$.....

And my vote still isn't cast, but damn McCain is @!#$ up in every debate with just one more to go. He better do something big for the next one, because my vote so far is leaning democratic with 3 debate wins already.

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search