does anybody Feel thge Usa is dying - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: does anybody Feel thge Usa is dying
Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:00 AM on j-body.org
ZRX: next time, could you do all of us a favour and use the enter key a few times when you're done typing a paragraph?

And there are still Pearl Harbor vets alive.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:30 AM on j-body.org
I got ya

It just surprises me still that some people take so much for granted. Move to another country and see how much you value the life you live in a America

The 50 horsepower sticker "POWERED by whatever" <------Dumb retards
Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:10 PM on j-body.org
Pretty much any EU country, Canada, and a few other countries have things about on par with America.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaði, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, August 21, 2008 2:03 PM on j-body.org
zrx wrote:I got ya

It just surprises me still that some people take so much for granted. Move to another country and see how much you value the life you live in a America

NP, And just as an FYI, I'm not in the USA, I'm in Canada. I don't like the idea of what's happening in Iraq (more the lead up to it and political/financial fallout), but I respect the hell out of anyone that's serving there willingly.

Friday, August 22, 2008 11:59 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
NP, And just as an FYI, I'm not in the USA, I'm in Canada. I don't like the idea of what's happening in Iraq (more the lead up to it and political/financial fallout), but I respect the hell out of anyone that's serving there willingly.
x2 except I'd much rather you where serving in Afghanistan than in Iraq. They have actual war against terror tight over there.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Monday, August 25, 2008 2:10 PM on j-body.org
I took a class on this and it amazed me the difffrent oppinions.

Education and personal charactor's integrity are the keys.

1)On one hand, blue colar people truly no nothing other than to clash with each other of gun right and who's religion is right. They have there theories and bitch sessions on how the goverments behind everything from which way there toliet flush's to freakin Roswell aliens.

2)On the other hand are wealthy people (Not including lottery winners and paris hilton charactors.)

These people we love to say, "OHH there uptite elitest pricks". But ask yourself unbiasedly how they got there, what mindset allows you to not only be in a position to aquire money and also keep it, hence aquiring wealth.

The answer to US's future will depend soley on the person answering's education and personal midset.

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Friday, August 29, 2008 12:00 AM on j-body.org
People that make themselves millionaires have the ethic and fortune (yeah, there's luck involved... Ever meet a smart person that couldn't deal with money? I know I have) to do so. Mindset is where it stems from, but it isn't the be-all end-all of making money. People that are born into a wealthy family usually have instilled into them the good sense to cover their asses with accountants, lawyers and money managers.

Education isn't always a prime factor either, one of my best friends still believes JFK is alive and well. He's not stupid, he just doesn't believe what happened. Pointing @ the gubbermint without cause is needlessly adversarial, but in a lot of cases, the people that make up the government are responsible for this: National Secrecy is like a cancer of mistrust.

Monday, September 01, 2008 6:51 AM on j-body.org
its already dead because the people are too stupid to realize the power they have

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:23 PM on j-body.org
what power? is it voting? two lame ass canidates who are going to do nothing more serve there lobbyists
Is it buying power hows the dollar comapare to the euro?
Maybe our power comes from those little flags people put every where when the War was popular?
Thursday, September 04, 2008 2:11 AM on j-body.org
carnivorous mouse wrote:what power? is it voting? two lame ass canidates who are going to do nothing more serve there lobbyists
Maybe our power comes from those little flags people put every where when the War was popular?
If you think the people don't have power over government then you should Google the year 1776 and see what pops up.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 2:21 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
carnivorous mouse wrote:what power? is it voting? two lame ass canidates who are going to do nothing more serve there lobbyists
If you think the people don't have power over government then you should Google the year 1776 and see what pops up.
Oh and how could I forget(me FTL) that one of those 2 candidates DOES NOT TAKE LOBBYIST MONEY. And he is taking in way more money just coming in from small donors(IIRC $100-$250 on average) - more money than the bitch who was his rival in the primaries and who took lobbyist's money like it was going out of style, and more money than his current flip-flopping GOP rival who is also very addicted to corporate lobbyist's money. One of the current front-runners is NOT FOR SALE, and can you guess who that is...?

Thursday, September 04, 2008 3:53 PM on j-body.org
The Non US born one?

OH SNAP I guess I didn’t cheek my "facts" once more.
oh well.
But you are right about the 1776 thing, if this "front runner" gets in, you may see a lot of angry gun owning Americans once more.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 04, 2008 4:43 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:The Non US born one?

You mean... JOHN MCCAIN WASN'T BORN IN THE USA?

Because... Barack Obama was born in Hawaii... and... you know... in 1961, Hawaii was part of the Union unless I'm gravely mistaken... And, yep: Hawaii became a state in 1959.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 5:36 PM on j-body.org
DAMN YA DIDN’T READ IT HEY!

Look at the link.

in 1961, what would it said for a race on his "birth certificate"?

Its fun to look in and criticize others... because you love thinking your country is so perfect.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 04, 2008 6:45 PM on j-body.org
You'd think that a birth records search when you file for candidacy would have shaken that silly idea out.

I'll tell you what Chris: You figure out the major fuck ups in Canadian foreign policy and we'll have something to chat about (good luck though... You don't even want to trouble yourself reading something on a forum that's less than 1000 words). I know where Canadian policy falls short, and ya know what? The thread isn't about "Does anyone feel Canada is Dying?" It's about the USA.

Sorry for trying to tell you that the rest of us outside your country have an opinion on how messed up you're all letting your country get.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 8:46 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:The Non US born one?

oh well.
But you are right about the 1776 thing, if this "front runner" gets in, you may see a lot of angry gun owning Americans once more.

Chris
Nope you didn't check your facts. Thank you. It is a good idea to check facts EVEN if a youtube video tells you otherwise.

Eat it.

That is not from the Obama campaign. That is an independent verifier's photograph. It is official.
Don't you think that if there was any truth to that video, that McCain would be on it like flies on @!#$?! Think about it.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Friday, September 05, 2008 4:33 AM on j-body.org
the african race!

nice

in 1961 too..

thats the fake one.

ya know how much more fun this would be if we were in fount of each other?

Chris

Friday, September 05, 2008 8:31 AM on j-body.org
yea because the most important issue in this country is guns?

wow your @!#$ retarded

Friday, September 05, 2008 10:10 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:the african race!

nice

in 1961 too..

thats the fake one.

ya know how much more fun this would be if we were in fount of each other?

Chris
Read the link. Lets all believe a YouTard video over real proof. And like I said - if that was so fake, why isn't john McCain all over that?! Probably because he is less gullible than you.

Proof yet again that people will believe anything.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Friday, September 05, 2008 10:47 AM on j-body.org
ya.

Chirs

Friday, September 05, 2008 4:21 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch: If there was anything improper, he wouldn't have been able to be a candidate.

Seriously, you think about how much background checking the Marine Corps needed to do to let you into their rank. If you had any kind of criminal record, any kind of abnormality with your birth records, anything that didn't check out 100%, how likely do you think it would be that they would have let you near basic? Now... figure they're going to give you the reigns of power. If they can't verify you were born in the USA... let me put it this way: George Soros could have financed every candidate's campaign to the bitter end, for both Republicans and Democrats.... This is assuming that each side has 10 candidates, and each one goes right to the November elections.

Do you honestly think that a non-American born candidate would be allowed to run for the presidency? Before you watch another Youtube video telling you about some sort of oddity or conspiracy: why don't you use your grey matter first and think it over?

Friday, September 05, 2008 4:48 PM on j-body.org
Yes.

Chris

Saturday, September 06, 2008 6:38 AM on j-body.org
Arnold for pres

Monday, September 15, 2008 7:09 PM on j-body.org
You think it's bad here?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7616009.stm
What would you do for "up to $4"?

11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search