McCain and his medical history... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
McCain and his medical history...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:31 AM on j-body.org
What are your thoughts on John McCain and if he should release his medical records to the public? With his past medical problems and his age it does raise some concern.

Quote:

A group of doctors have signed this petition urging John McCain to release his medical records:

John McCain has not yet released his medical records to the public. McCain is 72 years old, and has been diagnosed with invasive melanoma. In May of this year, a small group of selected reporters were allowed to review 1,173 pages of McCain's medical records that covered only the last eight years, and were allowed only three hours to do so. John McCain's health is an issue of profound importance. We call on John McCain to issue a full, public disclosure of all of his medical records, available for the media and members of the general public to review.

John McCain's health records

Re: McCain and his medical history...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 11:20 AM on j-body.org
Much like the Palin investigation, obviously he has something he wants to hide.

Sketchiest "mavericks" I have ever seen...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 6:33 PM on j-body.org
His medical records are his business. All releasing them would do is fuel the ignorant idea he is too old to be president when he is actually in good health.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:42 AM on j-body.org
John W(Ranger1316) wrote: All releasing them would do is fuel the ignorant idea he is too old to be president when he is actually in good health.

Making the claim that he is in "good health" is just as ignorant. Have YOU seen his medical records? How can you so confidently say he is in good health?

Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:24 AM on j-body.org
I think you should expect for your life to become public if you expect to be the leading public servant.

11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:47 AM on j-body.org
I agree to a certain extent that his medical record is his business but if you think about it, would we really want that woman to be our president? Tiger Box isn't young and he has a lot of health issues. For nothing less we need to really think about that when we are in the voting booth.

They are both hipocrits. They won't get my vote but if they do make it, I just see a reoccurance of the Bush abomination... I mean administration.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:32 AM on j-body.org
Wow here it is again. The McCain is too old and might die BS. I just laugh. Next people say "If he dies we will be left with Palin who is not experienced or ready to lead" the I laugh even harder. The funny thing is Palin has more experience and has actually reformed things unlike Obama who just talks about it.

Next up is the "McCain and Palin are Bush the third" argument. This one is laughable considering I can site many specific examples of legislation where McCain has partnered with democrats. McCain has all but stabbed conservatives in the eyeball many times by doing just that.

Then there is the "McCain is no Maverick" talking point. Again I mention the legislation he has worked with democrats on. Not only that but he has stood in defiance of his party. When people the surge was unpopular he strongly supported it even though it was unpopular. Obama Tried to stop it and has been forced to flip flop and wiggle and weasel like a typical politician instead of just manning up and saying I was wrong. See the below video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCgPR3Qd2Os

As for McCain and Palin at least she understands the threat Iran poses unlike Obama who needed to be educated by somebody after saying something stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaG6s05MKeM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:41 AM on j-body.org
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote: They won't get my vote but if they do make it, I just see a reoccurance of the Bush abomination... I mean administration.

Yup everything is bushes fault EVERYTHING. /sarcasm All you know is what you here. The following was wrote by FReQZ and is QFT
"second, you nor I nor anyone on this board are privy to the intel and information the man has. something tells me he knows something we don't. send an email to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. maybe they'll tell you."

What you are doing is called being an armchair critic. To me a true sign of intelligence is admitting you don't know everything and in this case will likely never know enogh to make an informed critism of the presidents decision..

Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:05 AM on j-body.org
I'm an O'Bama guy but I don't think we have the right to see his McCains Medical Records, unless we actually had a medical contingency in the qualification for president, which we don't and never will because only old people can be president.[
quote]"second, you nor I nor anyone on this board are privy to the intel and information the man has. something tells me he knows something we don't. send an email to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. maybe they'll tell you."

I could go on and on about how much I hate that comment. I could tell you I have privy information that you should send me $1000.00 because it will be the best thing you've ever done in your life.

Keeping secrets from the public is not an excuse for action. If everything is cut and dry as they say it should be out in the open. I can understand not putting out mission agendas in active war zones but I don't understand any of your blind faith to an administration that whenever elected collapses the economy starts a war and screws over the middle class again and again.

However I like republicans, if they didn't exist the Democrats wouldn't have any messes to clean up and be blamed for.

-Chris

Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:22 AM on j-body.org
When you make off the wall coments like this one I have a hard time beleiving you know anything about what the president knew or knows now.

IamRascal wrote: With modern media outlets its very unlikely that he has too much more information than we have.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:25 AM on j-body.org
^^^How ignorant...Blame the entire party for something. I'm sick of people saying democrats this, republicans that. I don't think it is right to blame an entire party for something that one or two people are responsible for. How stereotypical. How about we look at the individuals and not the parties.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R

Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:02 AM on j-body.org
wow wade, are you serious? The guy is older than my grandparents and has a medical record longer than your's, event's and NJHK's e-dicks all put together, lol! Its a fact of life! He is going to die, sooner than later! Get your head out of the clouds!

please! They want an appology for Obama saying "its still a pig with lipstick." Cause he called Palin a pig? No he didn't! Thats McCain's line!

Palin's daughter is prego, so now McCain is all "Its ok, she is gonna keep it!"

Palin isn't a real mother, she is more interested in her career than her Down syndrome child.

Palin's experience = a small town worth and McCain made fun of others with more experience than her!

Palin is only there cause she is a woman and he thinks that if he has her it will up his chances.

McCain was trying to keep Martin Luther King day from being established, and now when he spoke to the minorities, he was a great man and deserved the day?

You are right, 100%

lol

Bush administration = epic fail and we weren't given the choice to get off the fail boat.
Lets take troops out just to put more in. WTF did Sadam have to do with it, we didn't even find the weapons, did we? Fuel prices? HELLO! My buddy got an email from Delta airlines explaining how the Bush administration let that happen!

please...

McCain is so far up Bush's ass its retarded. Why? cause he thinks it will get him into the office, just to croak while plowing the secretary in the oval office... McCain is a hack and will do and say anything to get into office!

And don't get it twisted, I am not an Obama or Clinton fan but dear god man, seriously! One of them will get my vote way before McCain!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:32 AM on j-body.org
Do people honestly think that the United States is a one man show? EVEN if McCain was elected and something happened where he was unable to continue in the White House, Palin would not be the one calling the shots....just as every other president we have had in our history. This is what we have congress for which is ironically filled with Democrats.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:21 AM on j-body.org
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:wow wade, are you serious? The guy is older than my grandparents and has a medical record longer than your's, event's and NJHK's e-dicks all put together, lol! Its a fact of life! He is going to die, sooner than later! Get your head out of the clouds!

please! They want an appology for Obama saying "its still a pig with lipstick." Cause he called Palin a pig? No he didn't! Thats McCain's line!

Palin's daughter is prego, so now McCain is all "Its ok, she is gonna keep it!"

Palin isn't a real mother, she is more interested in her career than her Down syndrome child.

Palin's experience = a small town worth and McCain made fun of others with more experience than her!

Palin is only there cause she is a woman and he thinks that if he has her it will up his chances.

McCain was trying to keep Martin Luther King day from being established, and now when he spoke to the minorities, he was a great man and deserved the day?

You are right, 100%

lol

Bush administration = epic fail and we weren't given the choice to get off the fail boat.
Lets take troops out just to put more in. WTF did Sadam have to do with it, we didn't even find the weapons, did we? Fuel prices? HELLO! My buddy got an email from Delta airlines explaining how the Bush administration let that happen!

please...

McCain is so far up Bush's ass its retarded. Why? cause he thinks it will get him into the office, just to croak while plowing the secretary in the oval office... McCain is a hack and will do and say anything to get into office!

And don't get it twisted, I am not an Obama or Clinton fan but dear god man, seriously! One of them will get my vote way before McCain!

Dude who is brainwashing you?

I am well aware he is 72 and of course he has a longer medical history. You did not really expect me to try and argue otherwise did you? LOL BP hit the nail on the head with his comment.

I love this lipstick on pig thing. Below is my thoughts on the issue that I posted in another thread. Feel free to reply to what I stated.
Quote:

Better yet here is the video decide for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utHZ7zYytLk

Now listen to him deny it. The average person is not that stupid. They will see this for what it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-MtTpaB4E

Notice in the first video at 44 seconds into it he kind of hesitates and stammers before he spits it out. Innocent my ass. He knew how it was going sound. I don't care that he said it and neither do most americans. If you are going to say it then either
1 have the balls to stand behind your comment
2 or retract it and apologize

Lying about it should not be an option. As you can see this is not the politics of change, this is exactly what a typical politician would do duck dodge and weasel out of standing behind what you said.

This is a big political mistake for him. He should have just said "Yes I did take a swipe at her...she made a lipstick joke and I made one right back" or better yet just kept his mouth shut seeing as how he is on shaky ground with undecided woman who have been leaning towards McCain lately.

McCain never said it was OK. I have already had this out with another person here on the org. But if you really want to argue it I don't mind going down that road again.

Yet another talking point from the left.

Been down this road too. Palin has more experience than Obama. As a mayor and a Governor you can't vote Present like Obama does often in the senate. You have to make a decision and you take the full heat of it if it was veiwed as wrong. Not to mention people are alot more in touch with what their mayor and Governor are doing than their senators. If McCain made fun of those with less experience than her only because of their experience than that is worthy of a facepalm.

I don't care what mass email your buddy got. I don't trust those things. By the way there are just as many blaiming the democrats floating around.

How about you not get it twisted. McCain was the one who supported the surge before it was popular. It was part of why he did so poorly in the begining primaries. It was Mc Cain who said "I had the courage and the judgment to say I would rather lose a political campaign than lose a war. It seems to me that Obama would rather lose a war in order to win a political campaign.”

Be sure and vote for Clinton for me OK. LOL I can't beleive you said that. She is not even on the ballot. By the way there is nothing I hate more than Hilary supporters. I can't beleive anyone would vote for a canidate who lies about landing under sniper fire.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:28 AM

Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:31 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Wow here it is again. The McCain is too old and might die BS. I just laugh. Next people say "If he dies we will be left with Palin who is not experienced or ready to lead" the I laugh even harder. The funny thing is Palin has more experience and has actually reformed things unlike Obama who just talks about it.

Next up is the "McCain and Palin are Bush the third" argument. This one is laughable considering I can site many specific examples of legislation where McCain has partnered with democrats. McCain has all but stabbed conservatives in the eyeball many times by doing just that.

Then there is the "McCain is no Maverick" talking point. Again I mention the legislation he has worked with democrats on. Not only that but he has stood in defiance of his party. When people the surge was unpopular he strongly supported it even though it was unpopular. Obama Tried to stop it and has been forced to flip flop and wiggle and weasel like a typical politician instead of just manning up and saying I was wrong. See the below video.

As for McCain and Palin at least she understands the threat Iran poses unlike Obama who needed to be educated by somebody after saying something stupid.

Can you stay on topic in any thread? This thread was very civilized, then you come in blasting McCain nut-swinging rhetoric for no reason really, grazing on the point of the thread, then careening off in some spiral of arguments that no one was even near discussing.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:38 AM on j-body.org
Bad Ace Design wrote:
Wade Jarvis wrote:Wow here it is again. The McCain is too old and might die BS. I just laugh. Next people say "If he dies we will be left with Palin who is not experienced or ready to lead" the I laugh even harder. The funny thing is Palin has more experience and has actually reformed things unlike Obama who just talks about it.

Can you stay on topic in any thread? This thread was very civilized, then you come in blasting McCain nut-swinging rhetoric for no reason really, grazing on the point of the thread, then careening off in some spiral of arguments that no one was even near discussing.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I responded to points made by Raginz. Perhaps you should direct this towards him. He was the one that started listing things that have nothing to do with the topic.

If you were referring to this one little bit it was accidentally copied when copying a post I made in another thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:42 AM

Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:49 AM on j-body.org
I bet you turly believe that the surge is why violence in Iraq went down. Talk about a lemming.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 12:25 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:
Bad Ace Design wrote:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I responded to points made by Raginz. Perhaps you should direct this towards him. He was the one that started listing things that have nothing to do with the topic.

If you were referring to this one little bit it was accidentally copied when copying a post I made in another thread.

How about responding to the point of the thread.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:13 PM on j-body.org
How about your hypocrisy on display right here 12 posts down.
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=36&i=56241&t=56241&p=3

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:14 PM

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:16 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:How about your hypocrisy on display right here 12 posts down.
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=36&i=56241&t=56241&p=3

Pot meet kettle.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:29 PM on j-body.org
Right....Now, where exactly do you see me hijacking the thread with a plethora of vague democratic talking points?

And still, avoiding the point of this thread...

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:44 PM on j-body.org
^Threads digress, get over it but if you want to get technical, Ragin went OT and Wade followed. It's the WAR forum, everything is fair game especially during an election year when each candidate is scrutinized top to bottom.

My comment that he was in good health was mainly due to when I saw him at the Marina Civic Center. He's obviously not as peppy as Obama but his health should not be a concern especially when a team of doctors say he is good health...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/05/23/mccain.health.records/

...It is rather funny that people are worried we'll be left with Palin if he dies when we could end up with Obama to begin with. He is a typical politician, no change whatsoever. His flip-flopping and 129 "present" votes in the Senate only make me feel more comfortable with the chance that Palin could become president.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:48 PM on j-body.org
^^^^
I could not have said it better myself.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:56 PM on j-body.org
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:^Threads digress, get over it but if you want to get technical, Ragin went OT and Wade followed. It's the WAR forum, everything is fair game especially during an election year when each candidate is scrutinized top to bottom.

My comment that he was in good health was mainly due to when I saw him at the Marina Civic Center. He's obviously not as peppy as Obama but his health should not be a concern especially when a team of doctors say he is good health...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/05/23/mccain.health.records/

...It is rather funny that people are worried we'll be left with Palin if he dies when we could end up with Obama to begin with. He is a typical politician, no change whatsoever. His flip-flopping and 129 "present" votes in the Senate only make me feel more comfortable with the chance that Palin could become president.

Alright alright, Ill play along.

That last sentence though, we are back to square one, deja vu.

Now here is where an Obama supporter comes in and says "Oh ya and McCain never flipflops..." and then posts a link or several videos and articles about McCain's flipflops.

And then mentions something about McCain's voting record matching Bush's 90% yada yada yada.

[/thread over]

Friday, September 19, 2008 1:08 AM on j-body.org
I am an avid Obama supporter, and formerly a McCain(former POW) supporter - now I'm very anti-McCain for many good reasons despite who he is running against - but his age/health/whatever is not one of them.

Quite frankly anyone can die at any point for any number of reasons - including ALL candidates for president. This is a total non-issue and its a stupid reason to vote for/against anyone. There are REAL issues to discuss you know...

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search