LOL @ Palin - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LOL @ Palin
Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:51 PM on j-body.org
I lol'd

Re: LOL @ Palin
Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:27 PM on j-body.org

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:18 PM on j-body.org
Guilty

Friday, September 19, 2008 4:46 AM on j-body.org
well, when she wins..keep it in mind.

but she is a lot hotter then billary.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, September 19, 2008 4:47 AM on j-body.org
Thats some funny @!#$ right there.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, September 19, 2008 5:38 AM on j-body.org
Two ways of looking at this uber-important November election issue, the result of which could potentially lead to one of America's biggest missed opportunities, EVER.
/sarcasm
1) We vote her in and put our money on the increased exposure uncovering a steamy affair, and/or possibly a leaked video
2) We vote against, and let her previous exposure to nobody cares collapse draw her to reality shows, and what is most likely a better chance that a video will be "leaked"
If only someone could let us know where the odds stand... Where's Vegas when you need it?

11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Friday, September 19, 2008 6:33 AM on j-body.org
Here ya go Notec the Dems are way up in the gambling odds

2008 Election Winning Party

Democrats: -180

Republicans: +140

Any Other Party: +50000

Friday, September 19, 2008 8:06 AM on j-body.org
I'm apparently the only man on earth who does not find her attractive in the least. Maybe if she where younger - I just don't like women that old. In their lower 30 max. Even if she where younger, then I'm not sure if I'd want her.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Friday, September 19, 2008 8:24 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:I'm apparently the only man on earth who does not find her attractive in the least. Maybe if she where younger - I just don't like women that old. In their lower 30 max. Even if she where younger, then I'm not sure if I'd want her.

Your not the only one, I don't find her that attractive either. Not to mention after 5 kids it's probably going to be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, September 19, 2008 8:56 AM on j-body.org
Cpl. Punishment wrote:Here ya go Notec the Dems are way up in the gambling odds
I want steamy Palin video leakage odds...
Bastardking3000 wrote:I'm apparently the only man on earth who does not find her attractive in the least. Maybe if she where younger - I just don't like women that old. In their lower 30 max. Even if she where younger, then I'm not sure if I'd want her.
I've always had a thing for Tina Fey though, so the twin thing would be...
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:Not to mention after 5 kids it's probably going to be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search