$700 Billion Bailout, Good Idea? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
$700 Billion Bailout, Good Idea?
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:51 PM on j-body.org
by Peter S. Goodman
Tuesday, September 23, 2008

As economists puzzle over the proposed details of what may be the biggest financial bailout in American history, the initial skepticism that greeted its unveiling has only deepened.

Some are horrified at the prospect of putting $700 billion in public money on the line. Others are outraged that Wall Street, home of the eight-figure salary, may get rescued from the consequences of its real estate bender, even as working families give up their houses to foreclosure.

Most economists accept that the nation's financial crisis — the worst since the Great Depression — has reached such perilous proportions that an expensive intervention is required. But considerable disagreement centers on how to go about it. The Treasury's proposal for a bailout, now being negotiated with Congress, is being challenged as fundamentally deficient.

"At first it was, 'thank goodness the cavalry is coming,' but what exactly is the cavalry going to do?" asked Douglas W. Elmendorf, a former Treasury and Federal Reserve Board economist, and now a fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington. "What I worry about is that the Treasury has acted very quickly, without having the time to solicit enough opinions."

The common denominator to many reactions is a visceral discomfort with giving Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson Jr. — himself a product of Wall Street — carte blanche to relieve major financial institutions of bad loans choking their balance sheets, all on the taxpayer's bill.

There are substantive reasons for this discomfort, not least concerns that Mr. Paulson will pay too much, thus subsidizing giant financial institutions. Many economists argue that taxpayers ought to get more than avoidance of the apocalypse for their dollars: they ought to get an ownership stake in the companies on the receiving end.

But an underlying source of doubt about the bailout stems from who is asking for it. The rescue is being sold as a must-have emergency measure by an administration with a controversial record when it comes to asking Congress for special authority in time of duress.

"This administration is asking for a $700 billion blank check to be put in the hands of Henry Paulson, a guy who totally missed this, and has been wrong about almost everything," said Dean Baker, co-director of the liberal Center for Economic and Policy Research in Washington. "It's almost amazing they can do this with a straight face. There is clearly skepticism and anger at the idea that we'd give this money to these guys, no questions asked."

Mr. Paulson has argued that the powers he seeks are necessary to chase away the wolf howling at the door: a potentially swift shredding of the American financial system. That would be catastrophic for everyone, he argues, not only banks, but also ordinary Americans who depend on their finances to buy homes and cars, and to pay for college.

Some are suspicious of Mr. Paulson's characterizations, finding in his warnings and demands for extraordinary powers a parallel with the way the Bush administration gained authority for the war in Iraq. Then, the White House suggested that mushroom clouds could accompany Congress's failure to act. This time, it is financial Armageddon supposedly on the doorstep.

"This is scare tactics to try to do something that's in the private but not the public interest," said Allan Meltzer, a former economic adviser to President Reagan, and an expert on monetary policy at the Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business. "It's terrible."

In part, Mr. Paulson's credibility has been dented by his pronouncements in previous weeks that the crisis was already contained. Some suggest this was a well-intentioned effort to stem panic. But the aftermath complicates his quest for the bailout.

"If you view your public statements as an instrument of policy, people don't believe you anymore," said Vincent R. Reinhart, a former Federal Reserve economist and now a scholar at the conservative American Enterprise Institute.

The biggest point of contention is over whether and how taxpayers would benefit if the bailout succeeded in righting the financial system, sending banking stocks upward.

In Mr. Paulson's plan, the Treasury would have the right to buy as much as $700 billion worth of troubled investments, with the taxpayer recouping the proceeds when those investments were sold over coming years. But many economists — Mr. Elmendorf among them — argue that taxpayers should get more out of the deal, securing stock in the banks that make use of the bailout. The government could then sell off that stock at a profit when conditions improve. A similar approach was used successfully in Sweden in the early 1990s when its financial system melted down.

Others argue that any bailout must pinch the people who have run the companies now needing rescue, along with their shareholders, addressing the unseemly reality that executives have amassed beach houses and fat bank accounts while taxpayers are now stuck with the bill for their reckless ways.

"It absolutely has to be punitive," Mr. Baker said. "If they sell us the junk, then we own the company. This isn't a way to make these companies and their executives rich. This should be about keeping them in business so the financial system doesn't collapse."

Other questions center on how to value what the Treasury aims to purchase — an issue that goes to the heart of the crisis itself.

The financial system got to its dangerous perch by betting extravagantly on real estate. When housing prices began plummeting and borrowers stopped making payments, financial institutions found themselves with huge inventories of bad loans. Not simple loans, but complex investments created by pooling millions of mortgages together and then slicing them into pieces. These were the investments that Wall Street bought, sold and borrowed against in cooking up the money it poured into housing.

The trouble is that these investments are so intertwined and complex that no one seems able to figure out what they are worth. So no one has been willing to buy them. This is why banks have been in lockdown mode: with mystery enshrouding both the value of their assets and their future losses, banks have held tight to their remaining dollars, depriving the economy of capital.

Now, the Treasury aims to clear the fog by buying up these investments. But their value is as mysterious as ever.

"There's a tendency for people to think these are stocks and bonds and you know what the price is," said Bruce Bartlett, a former White House economist under President Reagan. "The problem is people are operating in a world in which nobody knows what the hell is going on. There's some naďve assumptions about how this would function."

If Mr. Paulson pays the market rate — whatever that is — that presumably would not be enough to persuade banks to sell. Otherwise, they would have sold already. For the plan to work, Treasury has to pay a premium.

"It's a straight subsidy to financial institutions," said Martin Baily, a former chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers in the Clinton administration, and now a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. "You're essentially giving them money."

Mr. Baily favors the basics of the Paulson plan, albeit with some mechanism that would give the government a slice of any resulting profits. And yet he remains troubled by the dearth of information combined with the abundance of zeroes in the bailout request.

"I'd like a clearer statement of what we were afraid was going to happen that requires $700 billion," Mr. Baily said. "Maybe they don't want to talk about it because it would scare everybody, but it's a bit much to ask."

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Re: $700 Billion Bailout, Good Idea?
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:19 PM on j-body.org
probably gonna be bad all around

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 6:23 PM on j-body.org
i don't believe it's the goverments job to bail out these people

if you bought a $600,000 house but could only afford $400,000 that 's your own fault
so now you want your gov't to give big banks that give their exectives milllions of dollars in bonuses free money to keep robbing customers, no thanks

think what that money would do for health care

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 6:24 PM on j-body.org
I think that the economy falling flat on it's face isn't a bad thing. I have no love for the greedy rich bastards that got us into this, but at the same time the public needs to understand how to make do with what they have. For too long people have tried to live far beyond their means using credit and the rich MF's are only happy to oblige. So a bad economy will mean living very modestly for most because we'll have to save to buy what we want and won't have much money to spend to begin with.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 8:59 PM on j-body.org
And Bush criticizes the democrats of spending money.......................could this guy possibly spend any more money?

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:42 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:And Bush criticizes the democrats of spending money.......................could this guy possibly spend any more money?
How dare you mock our fiscal "drunken sailors" Republican masters...

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:46 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:And Bush criticizes the democrats of spending money.......................could this guy possibly spend any more money?

Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:43 PM on j-body.org
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:
Bastardking3000 wrote:

I do not like to discus my political views, but damn that was funny.

Is this 700 billion long or short scale?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:58 PM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:39 PM on j-body.org
neal howell (the sarcastic one wrote:i don't believe it's the goverments job to bail out these people

if you bought a $600,000 house but could only afford $400,000 that 's your own fault
so now you want your gov't to give big banks that give their exectives milllions of dollars in bonuses free money to keep robbing customers, no thanks

think what that money would do for health care

Quote:

I think that the economy falling flat on it's face isn't a bad thing. I have no love for the greedy rich bastards that got us into this, but at the same time the public needs to understand how to make do with what they have. For too long people have tried to live far beyond their means using credit and the rich MF's are only happy to oblige. So a bad economy will mean living very modestly for most because we'll have to save to buy what we want and won't have much money to spend to begin with.

Agree 100%.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:04 PM on j-body.org
bad

bad bad bad

Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:11 PM on j-body.org
ANY company getting a bailout should become a PUBLIC asset. FOREVER. Period (The company should also be purged of previous executives, and restructured.). AND as someone just mentioned.. 700 million is enough... more then enough to get a universal health care system going like here in Canuckistan .

BUT alsa, this is only a temporary thing, these companies will run everything further into the ground some way or another.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"

Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:41 PM on j-body.org
why not just have the executives pay for it, out of there pocket, its there leadership that got it there.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, September 26, 2008 6:43 AM on j-body.org
I think that the whole credit boom was a way to hide how bad the economy's been the last few years. Companies gave easy credit, hoping that things would turn up. They haven't, and now things are teetertotering over the abyss.

I was listening to Coast to Coast AM (Yeah, I know... I'm weird) and they had an economist on that actually had a good idea for the 700 billion. Instead of spending it on essentially bailing out the a**holes who got you into this, why not use the money to fix the infrastructure? You know, fix all the bridges and roads and public places that are crumbling. That would create millions of much needed jobs and help Americans who either need a job desperately, or need a second job to pay off all the insane debt they have.

Normally, I listen to C2C for entertainment reasons only, but this was a pretty damn good idea.

Years ago, I came to a conclusion about how I felt about the United-States and Americans. I discovered that I felt a deep affection for the people and the culture but really disliked your leaders and business a**holes. Sometimes you Yanks can be jerks, but most times y'all are good people. Also, for all your country's flaws (Which cause other countries to despise you) you're always the first and sometimes worst victims of bad Merkin policy and business practices.

So, to all my southern cousins... BWAHAHAHA! YOU FINALLY DID IT TO YOURSELVES!!!!!! *points and laughs* Remember NAFTA? Softwood lumber? Artic drilling rights? Remember how funny it was kicking us when we were down? Remember? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *pounds floor with fist*

Nonono Just lightening the mood. It's good for morale.

Seriously though? I feel bad. The government and businessmen of your country deserve to be drawn and quartered, but I can feel no joy at all for the suffering your people are gonna be going through the next few years. The only two positive things I can think of is that at least you'll learn to save money and, joke aside, it might help you gain a little empathy for the victims of crooked American business practices in other countries.
Friday, September 26, 2008 7:08 AM on j-body.org
Good or bad it has to be done or else EVERYONE gets fu*ked

Friday, September 26, 2008 8:52 AM on j-body.org
This is one where me and Taetsch see face to face.
How is it again that this bailout actually went through?

11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Friday, September 26, 2008 9:18 AM on j-body.org
Who are we really bailing out here? Banks who made over the top loans to people buying beyond their means. In the grand scheme, I'd advise people to move all their cash assests to areas that are less likely to fall as a result of the impending collapse. Let these banks fall and screw everyone who was too short-sighted to realize this was coming from the start. Banks made quick millions during the upswing, but now that things are correcting MY tax dollars are at risk??? Responsibility anyone?

I guess we should all buy expensive homes and say @!#$ the bank and @!#$ the government because they will not allow the bank to fall and not allow us to be homeless. For @!#$ sake, i guess this country needs more homeless people (of the "rich" variety). I truely feel like a horses ass for not buying that 500k dollar home when i had the chance, even though there was no way I could truely afford it...everything would have been fine, the bank would go under and my loan would fall into mortage limbo and i could live without paying. /sarcasm

I swear to god, if this goes through, I'm going "Dale Gribble" on the us government and never paying a tax dollar as long as i can help it. I'll fake my dealth, assassinate my IRS auditor and do what ever it takes to give this country the financial middle fingure! Notice the sarcasm ended before this paragraph...

Friday, September 26, 2008 9:34 AM on j-body.org
I think the bailout is absolutely ridiculous. Take that money and renegotiate all the loans that are in foreclosure, if you bought a house for $500K and could not afford it, well guess what you now have a 60 year loan with payments that you can make. No rescue for the banks, they created the situation (not totally at fault, people who were dumb enough to accept these loans are to blame too) they should not get rescued by the government. People who were stupid enough to take out loans they couldn't afford should be held accountable as I stated above. Change the rules of bankruptcy again, now you cant file on homes, you bought it, your stuck. This is a classic case of the rich (politicians) helping the rich (wall street suits). Just goes to show you that no matter what they say the government really don't give a @!#$ about the middle and lower classes.

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:16 AM on j-body.org
I rec'd this in an email and thought it was interesting even tho it would NEVER happen. If the gov't could keep foreign investors on board and give a stimulus check to americans with strict spending limits for the cash ie: morgage, tuition, un-payed bills, energy efficient vehicles and products, etc, This could maybe work?

Hi Pals, I'm against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG. Instead, I'm in favor of giving $85,000,000,000 to America in a We Deserve It=20Dividend. To make the math simple, let's assume there are 200,000,000 bonafide U.S. Citizens 18+. Our population is about 301,000,000 +/- counting every man, woman and child. So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up.. So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $85 billon that equals$425,000.00.My plan is to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as aWe Deserve It Dividend. Of course, it would NOT be tax free.So let's assume a tax rate of 30%. Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in taxes.That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam. But it means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.A husband and wife has $595,000.00. What would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your family? Pay off your mortgage - housing crisis solved.Repay college loans - what a great boost to new gradsPut away money for college - it'll be thereSave in a bank - create money to loan to entrepreneurs.Buy a new car - create jobsInvest in the market - capital drives growthPay for your parent's medical insurance - health care improvesEnable Deadbeat Dads to come clean - or else Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+ including the folkswho lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other companythat is cutting back. And of course, for those serving in our ArmedForces. If we're going to do an $85 billion bailout, let's bail out every adultU S Citizen 18+! As for AIG - liquidate it. Sell off its parts. Let American General go back to being American General. Sell off the real estate. Let the private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up. Here's my rationale. We deserve it and AIG doesn't. Sure it's a crazy idea that can 'never work.' But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party! How do you spell Economic Boom? I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion We Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at AIG or inWashington DC. And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because$25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam. Ahhh...I feel so much better getting that off my chest. Kindest personal regards, Birk T. J. Birkenmeier, A Creative Guy & Citizen of the Republic PS: Feel free to pass this along to your pals as it's either good for alaugh or a tear or a very sobering thought on how to best use $85 Billion!!

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:44 AM on j-body.org
BP wrote:I rec'd this in an email and thought it was interesting even tho it would NEVER happen. If the gov't could keep foreign investors on board and give a stimulus check to americans with strict spending limits for the cash ie: morgage, tuition, un-payed bills, energy efficient vehicles and products, etc, This could maybe work?

Hi Pals, I'm against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG. Instead, I'm in favor of giving $85,000,000,000 to America in a We Deserve It=20Dividend. To make the math simple, let's assume there are 200,000,000 bonafide U.S. Citizens 18+. Our population is about 301,000,000 +/- counting every man, woman and child. So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up.. So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $85 billon that equals$425,000.00.My plan is to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as aWe Deserve It Dividend. Of course, it would NOT be tax free.So let's assume a tax rate of 30%. Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in taxes.That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam. But it means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.A husband and wife has $595,000.00. What would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your family? Pay off your mortgage - housing crisis solved.Repay college loans - what a great boost to new gradsPut away money for college - it'll be thereSave in a bank - create money to loan to entrepreneurs.Buy a new car - create jobsInvest in the market - capital drives growthPay for your parent's medical insurance - health care improvesEnable Deadbeat Dads to come clean - or else Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+ including the folkswho lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other companythat is cutting back. And of course, for those serving in our ArmedForces. If we're going to do an $85 billion bailout, let's bail out every adultU S Citizen 18+! As for AIG - liquidate it. Sell off its parts. Let American General go back to being American General. Sell off the real estate. Let the private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up. Here's my rationale. We deserve it and AIG doesn't. Sure it's a crazy idea that can 'never work.' But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party! How do you spell Economic Boom? I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion We Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at AIG or inWashington DC. And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because$25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam. Ahhh...I feel so much better getting that off my chest. Kindest personal regards, Birk T. J. Birkenmeier, A Creative Guy & Citizen of the Republic PS: Feel free to pass this along to your pals as it's either good for alaugh or a tear or a very sobering thought on how to best use $85 Billion!!

$85,000,000,000.00 / 200,000,000 = $425.00 not $425,000.00 so untill the person that sent you that learns how to do math, I do not want their advice on financial matters.

And before you go and try to use this same failed logic on the $700 billion bailout, the money comes out to approximatly $2,325.00 per person based on a population of 301,000,000.

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:58 AM on j-body.org
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:

$85,000,000,000.00 / 200,000,000 = $425.00 not $425,000.00 so untill the person that sent you that learns how to do math, I do not want their advice on financial matters.

And before you go and try to use this same failed logic on the $700 billion bailout, the money comes out to approximatly $2,325.00 per person based on a population of 301,000,000.

good point....totally didn't catch that one.

Friday, September 26, 2008 1:11 PM on j-body.org
Thats the problem with all these emails floating around, most people do not check the facts and thake them as gospal, not saying that you do but alot of people do.

Friday, September 26, 2008 2:51 PM on j-body.org
From July

from yesterday

If you want I can go back and pull up a bunch of C-Span videos that show this piece of crap and Chris Dodd doing the same song and dance since 2003.

If your really open minded you can take 10mins. and watch this one

I've bought and sold 5 homes since 1983. Funny thing is you used to have to have at least 20% down before you could buy. In 1997 they only asked me for 10%. In 2003 after my now ex filed for dvorce I was told I didn't need a down payment and didn't even have to pay closing costs. When I told them I had 20% to put down they tried to put me in a $185K house that I knew I couldn't afford if something went south here at the shop. So I had a nice 2bd room 2 bath with a full basment 2bd room 1 bath built for less then $87k and it'll be paid off in about 5 more yrs because I can make almost double the payment evey month.

Why,because I knew how much house I could afford and wouldn't let the basturds put me in more house than I could afford.

I say fu(k'em let the chips fall where they may AND through the cocksukers that are in chare in prison...

Just my highly pissedoff UPinion.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Friday, September 26, 2008 3:46 PM on j-body.org
^^^Exactly. it's why i'm renting...i can't afford it.

As far as i'm concerned, the execs and the buyers both deserved the full fist they've given themselves.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, September 26, 2008 3:56 PM on j-body.org
The problem now is that, even though the 700 billion bailout wasn't going to work, doing nothing is also not going to work. What's going to happen is total financial collapse across the board, and it's a lot bigger than just houses and morgages. What's going to collapse is the entire economy of the United-States. Your buying power will be gone because your dollar will be worth about 10 cents of what it used to be. As we speak the Canadian dollar is rising again, but it's not just the Canuckian money. It's EVERY country's money. Not to mention all those foreign investments that are gonna go down the drain. Think about it, freaking Hollywood can't make money in your country anymore. Imagine some less profitable venture. Investments will dry up, you won't be able to trade, manufacturing costs will skyrocket. No one's going to want to buy from you and no one's going to be able to sell to you. You'll be in economic limbo.

Personally speaking, as of today I've lost 25% of my investments because of this. It's gonna be bad, trust me.
Friday, September 26, 2008 4:16 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:The problem now is that, even though the 700 billion bailout wasn't going to work, doing nothing is also not going to work. What's going to happen is total financial collapse across the board, and it's a lot bigger than just houses and morgages. What's going to collapse is the entire economy of the United-States. Your buying power will be gone because your dollar will be worth about 10 cents of what it used to be. As we speak the Canadian dollar is rising again, but it's not just the Canuckian money. It's EVERY country's money. Not to mention all those foreign investments that are gonna go down the drain. Think about it, freaking Hollywood can't make money in your country anymore. Imagine some less profitable venture. Investments will dry up, you won't be able to trade, manufacturing costs will skyrocket. No one's going to want to buy from you and no one's going to be able to sell to you. You'll be in economic limbo.

Personally speaking, as of today I've lost 25% of my investments because of this. It's gonna be bad, trust me.

The government's efforts so far have been band aids for a recession that should have happened in the late ninties. They keep prolonging the inevitable and now it's snowballed into disastrous proportions. There's not way anyone's gonna convince me that asking tax payers to eat it is the way out. America made its way out of the great depression and IMO we're about due for one. Maybe then people will learn some responsibility. Those with the big money will pay the most and thats the way it should be in this case. If your poor/broke already, it probably wont matter much.

This country's just got so deep in it's own bull@!#$ it can't even see daylight - meaning there's no accountabilty. People want everything on a silver platter with no regrets/reprocussions and now its time to pay the piper. Sorry for all the hackneyed jargon, but we lay in the bed we've made and that's that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search