What the hell is McCain's Deal? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What the hell is McCain's Deal?
Friday, September 26, 2008 10:57 AM on j-body.org
Is he fricking senile or what?

"We're canceling the debate"

"I'll do the debate"

"I'm not coming to the debate"

"Ok I'll come to the debate"

Brian

Re: What the hell is McCain's Deal?
Friday, September 26, 2008 11:10 AM on j-body.org
he is focusing on the economic catastrophe taking place in our country right now. Probably a little bit more important than a presidential debate.

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:16 AM on j-body.org
As president he will need to be able to do more than one thing and focus on more than one crisis at a time. To answer the OP's question, yes, he is senile.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:16 AM on j-body.org
or just unprepared, but to each his own.

Brian

Friday, September 26, 2008 12:36 PM on j-body.org
BP wrote:he is focusing on the economic catastrophe taking place in our country right now. Probably a little bit more important than a presidential debate.

Are you retarded? Why is it that every McCain supporter has such ridiculous blind devotion to him. It's so obvious that the man is incapable of running the country. FFS he cant even decide if he can make it to a debate, Also he is not a key member in solving the financial crisis. Case and point

All this is just a stunt so he can look like a hero and draw more attention to his "Maverick" ways.
And if not than it means he cant multi-task. Which is a key function of a president. You reps. need to
realize to think for yourself and see what is going on and not just blindly follow your party leader.
You will pay for it in the end if he gets elected. And if he is elected and dies, God help us all.

Friday, September 26, 2008 1:28 PM on j-body.org
Lucky03 wrote:
BP wrote:he is focusing on the economic catastrophe taking place in our country right now. Probably a little bit more important than a presidential debate.

Are you retarded? Why is it that every McCain supporter has such ridiculous blind devotion to him. It's so obvious that the man is incapable of running the country. FFS he cant even decide if he can make it to a debate, Also he is not a key member in solving the financial crisis. Case and point

All this is just a stunt so he can look like a hero and draw more attention to his "Maverick" ways.
And if not than it means he cant multi-task. Which is a key function of a president. You reps. need to
realize to think for yourself and see what is going on and not just blindly follow your party leader.
You will pay for it in the end if he gets elected. And if he is elected and dies, God help us all.

-no, I am not retarded.
-I am NOT a McCain supporter nor am I an Obama supporter.
-I am a concerned American who believes EVERYONE in our congress needs to focus on the major recession we are in at the moment. A stupid debate can be resceduled. The economy cannot.

and c'mon, using MSNBC as a source? You can do better than that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, September 26, 2008 1:30 PM

Friday, September 26, 2008 1:52 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

and c'mon, using MSNBC as a source? You can do better than that.

it was all i could find on short notice. I actually saw it first on fox news after the meeting first let out

also i was not calling you retarted just blind faith supporters in general

Friday, September 26, 2008 3:47 PM on j-body.org
The only focus our congress needs to be making during this recession is to make sure that the rich bastards screwing the country are the ones that pay, not the common folk.

But considering who's bankrolling them, i doubt it.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, September 26, 2008 6:46 PM on j-body.org
It was a stunt. Anyone who has a brain to think for themselves anymore can tell it was just a farce. Besides, this "economic crisis" didnt just pop up a few days ago, it has been brewing for months.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, September 26, 2008 6:48 PM

Friday, September 26, 2008 7:29 PM on j-body.org

Drink up son, drink all the Kool-Aid... There ya go!

Monday, September 29, 2008 7:35 AM on j-body.org
of course hes senile, just watching his geriatric ass studder on the debates made me wonder if he was going to keel over right there

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, September 29, 2008 12:40 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

And if he is elected and dies, God help us all.

Well said and truthful.

Before you jump the gun, take note of the past and preceding months and longer, coicidences are easy to spot. Politics gives you a rare veiw, and don't think the news will cure your curiosty for truth.

Obama and mcain both have there downfalls, but as it is we can choose from the choices given with the best knowledge going in, that said... if you want to sound or do the smart thing, study the past to better the future.. now closer than ever descion.

Rational gentlemen, not politic's gentlemen

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Monday, October 06, 2008 3:20 PM on j-body.org
Lucky03 wrote:

I could not agree any more.

this is the guy that said "the fundamentals of our economy are strong." What a F*cking Idiot.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:55 PM on j-body.org
Lucky03 wrote:Are you retarded? Why is it that every McCain supporter has such ridiculous blind devotion to him. It's so obvious that the man is incapable of running the country. FFS he cant even decide if he can make it to a debate, Also he is not a key member in solving the financial crisis. Case and point

Quiklilcav (from the Dear Mr. Obama thread) wrote:Here are just a few things that should open your eyes a little:

Obama's take from Fannie Mae
John McCain's co-sponsoring of reform bill. (note that this was the second time that McCain tried to do something about it)
Democrats blocking housing reform.

Yet you believe the Obama bullsh!t that it was the Republican's insistance on deregulation that lead to this hole where in?

Seriously, you people think that the Republican supporters are all blind followers need to look in the mirror.

If you really look into it, you will see that McCain has been one for a long time trying to be proactive, as he saw the potential problems in the system as it was.

Somehow Obama has managed to pull the wool over so many peoples' eyes and make a large portion of the public believe that he really is a straight shooter who will change Washington. This sh!t makes me sick, because his facade is working, and the country is going to suffer more because of it.

Monday, October 06, 2008 5:04 PM on j-body.org

Has 8 years of Bush made you realize anything? Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11. We didnt find what we were looking for over there, so it is time to leave. How much worse are we going to let our nation get? It is time for a change and McCain isn't going to change damn thing

Monday, October 06, 2008 5:11 PM on j-body.org
cchevyboy1986 wrote:Has 8 years of Bush made you realize anything? Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11. We didnt find what we were looking for over there, so it is time to leave. How much worse are we going to let our nation get? It is time for a change and McCain isn't going to change damn thing

Bullsh!t.

McCain has a record of making tough stands, and actually going against his own party members on many occasions.
Obama? Almost 100% of the time votes party lines. What kind of change is that? Sure as sh!t not change you can believe in.
Do the research. These are documented facts. Maybe later on, if I am so moved, I will find and post some more links for you people where you can see for yourself what the truth is.

And by the way, the Bush administration tried to get the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac reform act passed, but it was blocked by the Democrats, NOT the Republicans, yet they want to blame it on Bush. There is no better example of typical two-faced politics than that.

Monday, October 06, 2008 5:19 PM on j-body.org
Mccain Almost always votes with bush. What kinda chance is that. Also WTF is up with Palin wanting to give herself more power as the V.P. if elected.

Monday, October 06, 2008 8:30 PM on j-body.org
rofl ^ like they said before god help us if mccain dies if elected..

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 7:20 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

McCain was speaking today in New Mexico, doing his usual personal attack on Barack Obama, as the stock market plummeted (you can see the ticker next to McCain on the screen, an apt reminder of what McCain and his fellow Republicans represent), and McCain asked the crowd "who is Barack Obama?" Immediately you hear someone yell "terrorist." McCain pauses, the audience laughs, and McCain continues on, not acknowledging, not chastising, not correcting. Oh, but McCain does say in the next sentence that he's upset about all the "angry barrage of insults."

Obama Called a Terriorist

Quote:

The Washington Post reports on a similar moment at a Palin rally today:

"Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," Palin said.

"Boooo!" said the crowd.

"And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,'" she continued.

"Boooo!" the crowd repeated.

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

What a sad way to run a campaign.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 7:59 AM on j-body.org
Tribals wrote:McCain was speaking today in New Mexico, doing his usual personal attack on Barack Obama, as the stock market plummeted (you can see the ticker next to McCain on the screen, an apt reminder of what McCain and his fellow Republicans represent)....What a sad way to run a campaign.

I agree that the McCain/Palin campaign has taken an ill turn that I don't support, and I wish McCain would get back to the positive campaign he started on a year ago. He did not get to the position he was at a month ago by throwing insults, or allowing them to be thrown, at the competition. He got there by talking about what he would do to improve our country. I fully believe that the ground he is now losing is due to the change in tactics, and not properly rebutting the lies spread by the Democrats.

However, the notion that he and the Republicans represent the bullsh!t that caused the stock market to crash is a lie that has been spread by the Democrats, and believed by you and millions of others. McCain warned about it 3 years ago, and it was the Democrats that shot it down. The Bush administration tried to do something about the housing bubble 5 years ago, and it was blocked by the Democrats. Don't believe me, do the research yourself. The facts are there. Included in the lies are the facts that the entire premise that the Democrats (and Obama) based the need for keeping the CRA pressures on the banks was that the banks were redlining (descriminating who they gave loans to). Even some of the Democrats stated that the studies were flawed, in that they did not survey equal income families. They looked at mostly poor black families, and the turn-down rates on them, and then claimed that the banks were discriminating. They did not allow for the fact that they were simply not financially able to take on the burden of home-ownership and a mortgage. So the attempt at tightening the reigns on the CRA was killed based on lies, and more bad loans were forced on banks.

Again, don't take my word for it, look it up for yourself. There are plenty of sources out there, and plenty of them that are unbiased. If you believe that the Republicans are to blame for this mess, you are simply not looking at the facts. They tried to stop it years before it came to a head, and it was blocked.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 2:19 PM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:rofl ^ like they said before god help us if mccain dies if elected..

off topic but i just realized I made your sig a LONG time ago haha

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 2:31 PM on j-body.org
Tribals wrote:
Quote:

McCain was speaking today in New Mexico, doing his usual personal attack on Barack Obama, as the stock market plummeted (you can see the ticker next to McCain on the screen, an apt reminder of what McCain and his fellow Republicans represent), and McCain asked the crowd "who is Barack Obama?" Immediately you hear someone yell "terrorist." McCain pauses, the audience laughs, and McCain continues on, not acknowledging, not chastising, not correcting. Oh, but McCain does say in the next sentence that he's upset about all the "angry barrage of insults."

Obama Called a Terriorist

Quote:

The Washington Post reports on a similar moment at a Palin rally today:

"Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," Palin said.

"Boooo!" said the crowd.

"And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,'" she continued.

"Boooo!" the crowd repeated.

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

What a sad way to run a campaign.

do you seriously think obama is running a cleaner campaign? lol thats funny.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:40 PM on j-body.org
Did i say he was running a cleaner campaign?! No......I grabbed 2 quotes with 2 examples of people getting the idea that Obama is a terrorist. That is just sad.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 3:41 AM on j-body.org
cchevyboy1986 wrote:
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:rofl ^ like they said before god help us if mccain dies if elected..

off topic but i just realized I made your sig a LONG time ago haha

that may be. i dont remember, being that it was a long time ago... yea i havent been here in a while, ty for the sig, again im sure...

again, fudge mccaine.

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:54 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
Tribals wrote:McCain was speaking today in New Mexico, doing his usual personal attack on Barack Obama, as the stock market plummeted (you can see the ticker next to McCain on the screen, an apt reminder of what McCain and his fellow Republicans represent)....What a sad way to run a campaign.

I agree that the McCain/Palin campaign has taken an ill turn that I don't support, and I wish McCain would get back to the positive campaign he started on a year ago. He did not get to the position he was at a month ago by throwing insults, or allowing them to be thrown, at the competition. He got there by talking about what he would do to improve our country. I fully believe that the ground he is now losing is due to the change in tactics, and not properly rebutting the lies spread by the Democrats.

However, the notion that he and the Republicans represent the bullsh!t that caused the stock market to crash is a lie that has been spread by the Democrats, and believed by you and millions of others. McCain warned about it 3 years ago, and it was the Democrats that shot it down. The Bush administration tried to do something about the housing bubble 5 years ago, and it was blocked by the Democrats. Don't believe me, do the research yourself. The facts are there. Included in the lies are the facts that the entire premise that the Democrats (and Obama) based the need for keeping the CRA pressures on the banks was that the banks were redlining (descriminating who they gave loans to). Even some of the Democrats stated that the studies were flawed, in that they did not survey equal income families. They looked at mostly poor black families, and the turn-down rates on them, and then claimed that the banks were discriminating. They did not allow for the fact that they were simply not financially able to take on the burden of home-ownership and a mortgage. So the attempt at tightening the reigns on the CRA was killed based on lies, and more bad loans were forced on banks.

Again, don't take my word for it, look it up for yourself. There are plenty of sources out there, and plenty of them that are unbiased. If you believe that the Republicans are to blame for this mess, you are simply not looking at the facts. They tried to stop it years before it came to a head, and it was blocked.

Seriously dude, if you think that Republicans had nothing to do with the "financial crisis" you are as ignorant as the Democrats that are trying to blame it on the Republicans. Wake up, they are both to blame.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search