McCain and his medical history... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: McCain and his medical history...
Sunday, September 21, 2008 12:01 AM on j-body.org
LIPSTICK ON A PIG IS A @!#$ METAPHOR! IF YOU DO NOT REALIZE THIS YOU ARE @!#$ RETARDED! JUST BECAUSE PALIN IS A WOMAN DOES NOT MEAN THAT THIS IS AN INSULT!

seriously, if i hear one more stupid thing about that comment, i will flip the @!#$ out because all it means is that you cannot dress up a piece of @!#$, because no matter how nice you make it look, its still a piece of @!#$! You put lipstick on a pig, does it make it look better? maybe. Is it still a pig? most definitely! See? Do you all get it now? now shut the @!#$ up about it and get a clue. Not everything said in politics is a personal swipe at the opposing party.

Sunday, September 21, 2008 8:52 AM on j-body.org
Alas, the reason why billery (that's a swipe at her, not the party) is not on the ballet!... you cant dress up a piece of @!#$!....

hmmm... wonder why Sara is.... OHHHHHH she is not a POS... I get it! nice metaphor!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, September 22, 2008 12:33 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Alas, the reason why billery (that's a swipe at her, not the party) is not on the ballet!... you cant dress up a piece of @!#$!....

hmmm... wonder why Sara is.... OHHHHHH she is not a POS... I get it! nice metaphor!

Chris
Yep - about her... McCain(former POW) made the same "lipstick on a pig" comment about Hillary Clinton - and it was really funny when he said it except you did have some whiney democrats crying "sexist" blah blah blah. Fast forward to 2008 and McCain(former POW) is "offended" at those kind of "sexist remarks" - LOL. The comment itself has a meaning not to disimilar to the meaning of "a rose by any other name" etc. All this fake contraversy
- and the fact that people actually go along with it - is powerful proof of partican sheepery on both sides being quite strong.

And also as OHV notec has mentioned, I could go on for a LONG %#@&ING TIME about McCain's flips and/or flops. Now-a-Says he occasionally does so in the course of the same day or even the same public appearance. Flip-flopping is a subject that his supporters should want no part of discussing. I wish that wasn't true - I liked the old McCain alot and if he was even close to the same man as he was pre-2006 then I'd be pretty pleased no matter how this election played out(be it Obama, McCain, or Barr). Unfortunately, 2002 McCain would be 2008 McCain's greatest critic if that where theoretically even possible.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Monday, September 22, 2008 6:47 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Alas, the reason why billery (that's a swipe at her, not the party) is not on the ballet!... you cant dress up a piece of @!#$!....
I'm assuming you were going for "why Hillary is not on the ballot but Palin is." Try to remember that Palin wasn't voted onto the ballot (and even you know she never would have been either).
Bastardking3000 wrote:And also as OHV notec has mentioned, I could go on for a LONG %#@&ING TIME about McCain's flips and/or flops.
Isn't it a grand thing this site does it for us (ALL candidates flips and flops. Once again, my disclaimer: *I do not see flipping positions as a bad thing, necessarily*
Why is it not necessarily a bad thing? Because it could change for the better. Check out their current stances: http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/sep/19/where-presidential-candidates-stand/news-politics/

BAD instances of hard-core flops that should be career-ending for these idiots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQK1al91drs

11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Monday, September 22, 2008 11:17 AM on j-body.org
Tribals wrote:What are your thoughts on John McCain and if he should release his medical records to the public? With his past medical problems and his age it does raise some concern.

Quote:

A group of doctors have signed this petition urging John McCain to release his medical records:

John McCain has not yet released his medical records to the public. McCain is 72 years old, and has been diagnosed with invasive melanoma. In May of this year, a small group of selected reporters were allowed to review 1,173 pages of McCain's medical records that covered only the last eight years, and were allowed only three hours to do so. John McCain's health is an issue of profound importance. We call on John McCain to issue a full, public disclosure of all of his medical records, available for the media and members of the general public to review.

John McCain's health records

I'm not even going to bother reading this whole thread. I am a big advocate for privacy. But I would be better put at ease if a random selection of Dr's reviewed his records and could simply say, "He's fine".

McCain I trust, Palin I don't.

Palin's a joke and the biggest and most obvious proof I can offer is that she's done TWO interviews since becoming the nominee (and one was with Hannity!) while Biden has done 80. She may have more executive experience than Obama (and McCain, too), but she's clearly not ready for national/international politics. I wanna know that if I vote for McCain, it'll stay President McCain.

Fact is, Wade Jarvis spends more time defending Palin that Palin does. How ridiculous is that?

---

Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:53 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:I'm assuming you were going for "why Hillary is not on the ballot but Palin is." Try to remember that Palin wasn't voted onto the ballot (and even you know she never would have been either).

Look at it this way. Biden was not voted on the the ballot. Heck his presidential run was a flat out utter failure. Voters clearly showed they did not want want him to be president otherwise he would be the nominee not Obama. So if he is not good enough for President what makes him good enough for VP consiering the VP is very next inline to be the president.

As for Palin I believe had she started running for president this election would have been between Palin and Obama

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:36 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

As for Palin I believe had she started running for president this election would have been between Palin and Obama

Are you for real??

Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:30 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:
OHV notec wrote:I'm assuming you were going for "why Hillary is not on the ballot but Palin is." Try to remember that Palin wasn't voted onto the ballot (and even you know she never would have been either).

Look at it this way. Biden was not voted on the the ballot. Heck his presidential run was a flat out utter failure. Voters clearly showed they did not want want him to be president otherwise he would be the nominee not Obama. So if he is not good enough for President what makes him good enough for VP consiering the VP is very next inline to be the president.

That's the stupidest logic I have ever heard.

Friday, September 26, 2008 6:23 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:As for Palin I believe had she started running for president this election would have been between Palin and Obama
Wow.....you really are delusional and this just proves it.

Friday, September 26, 2008 8:16 AM on j-body.org
Excerpts from Palin's Interview with Couric. Wigga PLEASE. This woman is not qualified. I'm starting to think I could beat her in an election.

Sorry, it's from Olbermann's show, but the blowhardedness doesn't start until 2:50 (and you can stop it there for all you 'libral' haters).

---

Friday, September 26, 2008 9:03 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Look at it this way. Biden was not voted on the the ballot. Heck his presidential run was a flat out utter failure. Voters clearly showed they did not want want him to be president otherwise he would be the nominee not Obama. So if he is not good enough for President what makes him good enough for VP consiering the VP is very next inline to be the president.
I'll agree with this, and I've stated numerous times that I don't like Biden (or Palin, or McCain, or Obama...). However, it's not possible to nominate two candidates concurrently, so chances are pretty good the VP nom will be a previous loser.
Wade Jarvis wrote:As for Palin I believe had she started running for president this election would have been between Palin and Obama
cough*horse@!#$*cough
Before that, we would have to see hell freeze over, pigs flying, and monkeys coming from butts.

11 speaker JL Audio stereo setup for sale:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/audio/52021/

Friday, September 26, 2008 12:27 PM on j-body.org
Palin should step down, conservative commentator says

Prominent conservative columnist Kathleen Parker, an early supporter of Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin, said Friday recent interviews have shown the Alaska governor is "out of her league"

Palin's interview with Couric drew criticism when the Alaska governor was unable to provide an example of when John McCain had pushed for more regulation of Wall Street during his Senate career. Palin also took heat for defending her foreign policy credentials by suggesting Russian leaders enter Alaska airspace when they come to America. Palin was also criticized last week for appearing not to know what the Bush Doctrine is during an interview with Charlie Gibson.

“If BS were currency, Palin could bail out Wall Street herself," Parker also writes. "If Palin were a man, we’d all be guffawing, just as we do every time Joe Biden tickles the back of his throat with his toes. But because she’s a woman — and the first ever on a Republican presidential ticket — we are reluctant to say what is painfully true."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

---

Friday, September 26, 2008 9:09 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:Palin should step down, conservative commentator says

Prominent conservative columnist Kathleen Parker, an early supporter of Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin, said Friday recent interviews have shown the Alaska governor is "out of her league"

Palin's interview with Couric drew criticism when the Alaska governor was unable to provide an example of when John McCain had pushed for more regulation of Wall Street during his Senate career. Palin also took heat for defending her foreign policy credentials by suggesting Russian leaders enter Alaska airspace when they come to America. Palin was also criticized last week for appearing not to know what the Bush Doctrine is during an interview with Charlie Gibson.

“If BS were currency, Palin could bail out Wall Street herself," Parker also writes. "If Palin were a man, we’d all be guffawing, just as we do every time Joe Biden tickles the back of his throat with his toes. But because she’s a woman — and the first ever on a Republican presidential ticket — we are reluctant to say what is painfully true."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

She is not a reformer, all she has done is lie and waste money. She is no maverick, she is just an extremely corrupt politician. People will realize, and already are, she is ARM CANDY, and nothing more.

Furthermore, back to the topic at hand:

Yes, McCain's medical records need to be released. The American people have the right to know for a fact, that he would be healthy enough to fulfill the position. Period.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, September 26, 2008 9:48 PM

Friday, September 26, 2008 10:50 PM on j-body.org
I know Wade is going to tear this apart, being that its from an anti-McCain site but they bring up good points and don't add opinions, just facts.

/end thread

Monday, September 29, 2008 7:33 AM on j-body.org
Honestly I could care less about what McCain did 40 years ago, thats his entire problem he does nothing but talk about the past before most ppl were even born and doesnt mention the future at all, but when your a few years from the grave its understandable.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search