Obama's radical friends - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Re: Obama's radical friends
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 12:25 PM on j-body.org
Well Sean Hannity is reporting this so I'm sure it's 100% true and fair and balanced...

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:22 PM on j-body.org
Tristan wrote:Well Sean Hannity is reporting this so I'm sure it's 100% true and fair and balanced...

How about you call him out when and IF you can find a factual error. At that time then we have something to discuss.

It is very odd that this is the only post you have made in the past 30 days?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:24 PM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:50 PM on j-body.org
Damn you sure do spend alot of time on YouTube.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 2:51 PM on j-body.org
Hoogie!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 2:55 PM on j-body.org
Odd it's my only post in the last thirty days? I suppose I need to post constantly in order to call Sean Hannity a tool. I apologize for not meeting such requirements. It's entirely possible that I've had other things going on and haven't had time to post on here in a while. Perhaps I'm just getting back into the swing of things.

In any case, I'm not going to argue every point made in the videos. I watched the first two parts and for the most part it is people on the right using any tiny thing they can't to jump to grand conclusions. Are the *facts* being reported true? Possibly. But the facts make up about 1% of what's being shown. Not to mention there's no other side to the story (if there are in the later parts then I slightly apologize, but knowing Hannity I'm sure he just yelled over them so you couldn't hear their point). And before you go chastising me for being an Obama supporter, forget about it because I'm not. I detest him less then McCain, but I don't think he's right for the country either. In any case, Hannity is a tool and demonstrates precisely why FOX news is neither fair nor balanced. I've now used two posts this month. Am I getting closer to your quota?

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 3:06 PM on j-body.org
Tristan wrote:I've now used two posts this month. Am I getting closer to your quota?

, come on you need more than that to state your opinions on here!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 3:21 PM on j-body.org
Damn, my bad. How about three? Is that enough? Can I come out and play now?

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 3:50 PM on j-body.org
Tristan wrote:Odd it's my only post in the last thirty days? I suppose I need to post constantly in order to call Sean Hannity a tool. I apologize for not meeting such requirements. It's entirely possible that I've had other things going on and haven't had time to post on here in a while. Perhaps I'm just getting back into the swing of things.

In any case, I'm not going to argue every point made in the videos. I watched the first two parts and for the most part it is people on the right using any tiny thing they can't to jump to grand conclusions. Are the *facts* being reported true? Possibly. But the facts make up about 1% of what's being shown. Not to mention there's no other side to the story (if there are in the later parts then I slightly apologize, but knowing Hannity I'm sure he just yelled over them so you couldn't hear their point). And before you go chastising me for being an Obama supporter, forget about it because I'm not. I detest him less then McCain, but I don't think he's right for the country either. In any case, Hannity is a tool and demonstrates precisely why FOX news is neither fair nor balanced. I've now used two posts this month. Am I getting closer to your quota?

:: cheers wildly::

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:03 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:
Tristan wrote:Well Sean Hannity is reporting this so I'm sure it's 100% true and fair and balanced...

How about you call him out when and IF you can find a factual error. At that time then we have something to discuss.

On a side note, it is very odd that you had to go to my profile and look to see when the last time I posted was for one of your retorts...

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:19 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:

How about he actually tell us something rather than the information there not able to get. This sounds just like McCain's rantings in the last "debate"

-Chris

Thursday, October 09, 2008 6:10 AM on j-body.org
The only reason I mention your that this was your only post in the past 30 days is that I have not seen you post before and so I wondered if you just posted in one of the areas of this site that I don't frequent. It was interesting that the only thing you had to offer this community was your opinion. When I have nothing better to offer this site I promise I will leave.

You go on about how Hannity is biased. Nobody was arguing that. If it really made that big of a difference then you could surely find some factual error and we could discuss it.

As for the other side of the story Hannity has asked Obama numerous times to have a interview with him. Hannity said he would do the interview where ever was convenient for Obama. He would even do it on Hannity and Combs. Obama has said he will meet unconditionally with terrorist but won't even sit down with Hannity!!

If you can't have an intellectual or political debate without name calling then it is a sign of one or both of two following things. You either don't have any thing to back up what you are saying so you resort to name calling or you are very immature so you resort to name calling.

While we are at it you complain about "not hearing the other side" but then choose to belittle a man who knows far more about politics and has done far more research then you. Hannity is not here to defend himself against you so you take a cheap shot at him on the internet. This is a cowardly act! He has a telephone number you can call him and have it out with him on and a message board where you can call him out without being cut off if that was your excuse for not calling.

The likes of Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) can continue to cheer lead for you but it does not change the fact that you have not found a single factual error.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:31 AM on j-body.org
so, im still not voting for some old man that doesnt even know what century it is when he speaks

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, October 09, 2008 9:49 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:so, im still not voting for some old man that doesnt even know what century it is when he speaks

But you would vote for Obama who said he has been to 57 states? Just imagine if McCain had said that. Video link of it below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 09, 2008 9:50 AM

Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:15 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

But you would vote for Obama who said he has been to 57 states? Just imagine if McCain had said that.

Dude people criticize politicians all the time for misspeaking. It means nothing just that they tripped on their words. It is the dumbest
way that you can hold a grudge on a candidate. FFS i once called my teacher in grade school mom. by your logic that makes me less of a person

Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:14 PM on j-body.org
Lucky03 wrote:
Quote:

But you would vote for Obama who said he has been to 57 states? Just imagine if McCain had said that.

Dude people criticize politicians all the time for misspeaking. It means nothing just that they tripped on their words. It is the dumbest
way that you can hold a grudge on a candidate. FFS i once called my teacher in grade school mom. by your logic that makes me less of a person
In case you missed it, that was a response to Rodimus saying he wouldn't vote for a guy who didn't know what century it was.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:47 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote: It was interesting that the only thing you had to offer this community was your opinion. When I have nothing better to offer this site I promise I will leave.

Bye.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:58 PM on j-body.org
^hahaha

BTW, facts can say anything you want them to.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:41 PM on j-body.org
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:
Wade Jarvis wrote: It was interesting that the only thing you had to offer this community was your opinion. When I have nothing better to offer this site I promise I will leave.

Bye.

x2

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27062761/

Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:27 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:The only reason I mention your that this was your only post in the past 30 days is that I have not seen you post before and so I wondered if you just posted in one of the areas of this site that I don't frequent. It was interesting that the only thing you had to offer this community was your opinion. When I have nothing better to offer this site I promise I will leave.

"You say you haven't posted here in over 30 days? *scoffs* Your opinion is banned from the website until you post in other threads/forums!"

Thank you for pointing out the errors of my ways. You know I love people like you who come up with these arbitrary rules as to the value of your opinion. Because I went on a hiatus for a while my opinion is somehow devalued. Oh, and look at that. You joined a few months before me too. You're e-penis is way bigger than mine so you're opinion must be correct and mine nonsense. That's how things work around here, isn't it?

Wade Jarvis wrote:You go on about how Hannity is biased. Nobody was arguing that. If it really made that big of a difference then you could surely find some factual error and we could discuss it.

Now, since it's come to my attention that you only have the ability to glance at my posts, I'll reiterate my point. I didn't say the facts Hannity presents were all wrong. Yes, Obama knew/knows of Bill Ayers. What my point was that he doesn't just present facts. He presents the facts that support his opinion and then has people on to draw conclusions which he charades as facts. Far too many people watch that and just accept everything as fact even though at least two of the guests started their interview with things like "I believe."

Wade Jarvis wrote:As for the other side of the story Hannity has asked Obama numerous times to have a interview with him. Hannity said he would do the interview where ever was convenient for Obama. He would even do it on Hannity and Combs. Obama has said he will meet unconditionally with terrorist but won't even sit down with Hannity!!

Jon Stewart has repeatedly asked for President Bush to be on The Daily Show. Do you see that happening? Also, if Obama doesn't want to to do an interview with Hannity then that doesn't negate the other side of the argument. There are plenty of other informed people who could present the other side of the coin. But that's not how Hannity rolls.

Now this whole "meet with terrorists" thing. Now maybe I'm just completely crazy, but I would tend to believe it's a good thing to sit down with people who have extreme differences/distaste/hatred toward our country in hopes of moving toward peace/acceptance/tolerance/warm fuzzy feelings. I'm sure the fact that we ignore them and refuse to discuss/debate/anything with them really aides in changing their opinion of us. I'm sure it really keeps keep them from wanting to attack us/our allies too. Crazy, I know. We should probably just bomb them all.

Wade Jarvis wrote:If you can't have an intellectual or political debate without name calling then it is a sign of one or both of two following things. You either don't have any thing to back up what you are saying so you resort to name calling or you are very immature so you resort to name calling.

Wow, I call Hannity a tool and you act like I called you or your family member a name. I didn't realize you two were so tight. I stated my argument against Hannity and it is my opinion that he is, in fact, a rather large tool. If I called you a name or something I could see you making a case for this argument, but it's all moot because it's got nothing to do with you. And am I really to assume that you never resort to name calling in your life? Call someone an a-hole? Nah, you're too good for that. You're never "ignorant" or "immature." /sarcasm

Wade Jarvis wrote:While we are at it you complain about "not hearing the other side" but then choose to belittle a man who knows far more about politics and has done far more research then you. Hannity is not here to defend himself against you so you take a cheap shot at him on the internet. This is a cowardly act! He has a telephone number you can call him and have it out with him on and a message board where you can call him out without being cut off if that was your excuse for not calling.

Let me get this straight. I call a tv personality a tool and I'm a coward for not calling him up and saying it to his face? Are you serious? That may be the most incompetent argument I've seen yet. I'm supposed to take time out of my day to call of Mr. Hannity to inform him that he's a tool? Have you called up Obama to tell him he's a radical? Give me break.

Wade Jarvis wrote:The likes of Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) can continue to cheer lead for you but it does not change the fact that you have not found a single factual error.

Ooooo cheerleaders. Sweet. I've made the big leagues now.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:03 PM on j-body.org
ROFL, there he goes calling people names again!

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Friday, October 10, 2008 4:30 AM on j-body.org
Lucky03 wrote:
Quote:

For as much has the media\liberals give bush @!#$ for misspeaking...........

almost seems like a double standard.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, October 10, 2008 4:31 AM on j-body.org
but there are 57 states of Islam.......

Hmm....

hoogie

Chris

Friday, October 10, 2008 5:01 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Lucky03 wrote:
Quote:

For as much has the media\liberals give bush @!#$ for misspeaking...........

almost seems like a double standard.

Chris

No bush is just a retard he has no excuse

Friday, October 10, 2008 7:52 AM on j-body.org
But not a hoogie

Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search