Canadian Election 2008 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Canadian Election 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008 12:48 PM on j-body.org
In four days I'm supposed to vote. Who should I vote for?

Conservative - Stephen Harper

He's okay, nothing special. Apart from his eagerness to sell every acre of land and natural ressource to the Americans he seems like an okay bloke.

Liberal - Stéphane Dion

I don't much like the Liberals, since they're both idiots AND thieves. In fact, they owe me like 150$. Bastards. Not to mention that their guy looks like a homo.

Bloc Québécois - Gilles Duceppe

I kinda like Duceppe. He scares the s**t out of the rest of Canada. I admire that. He's also got adorable rosey red cheeks.

New Democrats - Jack Layton

I like his mustache. He kinda looks like Dabney Coleman. I LOVED Dabney Coleman. Anyone ever see "Cloak & Dagger"?

Green - Elizabeth May

BAH! A woman and an enviromentalist. NO GIRLS!

So whatcha think? I can't really decide which idiot to vote for and my dartboard's broken.

NOTE: Suggestions are for entertainment purposes only and will probably, almost surely, not be taken seriously. Thank you.

Re: Canadian Election 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008 5:39 AM on j-body.org
vote stephen harper. this way he can sell your land to us and we can move there since weve sold half our country to foreigners as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:29 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:vote stephen harper. this way he can sell your land to us and we can move there since weve sold half our country to foreigners as well.

x2

Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:57 AM on j-body.org
Stephen Harper is an idiot. Liberals would stand a chance IF they got rid of that moron Dion.

I say... vote Communist Party!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:02 PM on j-body.org
You all lost! I voted for the Bloc. First time I ever voted sober too. HOORAY FOR ME!
Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:49 AM on j-body.org
canadians vote? i thought queen elizabeth was still your boss

j/k

Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:53 PM on j-body.org
Voted Jack. What little good it did..

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:19 PM on j-body.org
Short Hand wrote:Voted Jack. What little good it did..

It was a fine vote anyway.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search