Bill - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Bill
Saturday, November 01, 2008 11:39 PM on j-body.org
Ah good old Bill. You gotta love coming home to a computer screen full of AOL msgs from like 5 different names and being accused of ignoring, blocking, wussing out of talking to him.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 1:08 AM on j-body.org
Bagged Base Coupe (Tinkles) wrote:Ah good old Bill. You gotta love coming home to a computer screen full of AOL msgs from like 5 different names and being accused of ignoring, blocking, wussing out of talking to him.

with all of the messages being within about 5 minutes of each other.

Friday, November 14, 2008 4:01 PM on j-body.org
I like John Lenkos spin on things i'm breaking the rules but i don't care, a man after my own heart what are rules if ya can't bend em a little snap em in half Rattle a few cages pi$$ some people off. Pushin the envelope of life as far as you possibly can.
Friday, November 14, 2008 4:11 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:I like John Lenkos spin on things i'm breaking the rules but i don't care, a man after my own heart what are rules if ya can't bend em a little snap em in half Rattle a few cages pi$$ some people off. Pushin the envelope of life as far as you possibly can.

It's one thing to rattle some cages when you have a valid point. It's another thing when you're just a jackass.

You are not pushing any envelopes.

Friday, November 14, 2008 4:34 PM on j-body.org
eeeh who says i'm in it for a valid point, i'm pushing the envelope on here seeing how far they'll let me go. There's always gonna be someone who doesn't like someone else can't stand someone else etc in this case it's me , i'm used to it doesn't bother me, peoples opinions are their own everyone has one this is the org it is what it is.
Friday, November 14, 2008 5:59 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:I like John Lenkos spin on things i'm breaking the rules but i don't care, a man after my own heart what are rules if ya can't bend em a little snap em in half Rattle a few cages pi$$ some people off. Pushin the envelope of life as far as you possibly can.

My god man....try coherent thoughts that use punctuation so we don't have to try and read run-on gibberish.

Bill wrote:eeeh who says i'm in it for a valid point,

There's always gonna be someone who doesn't like someone else

i'm used to it

Yeah, I'm sure you get that a lot.

Friday, November 14, 2008 6:14 PM on j-body.org
He seems to rate right there with the other cock gobbling turd burglar.

Friday, November 14, 2008 6:18 PM on j-body.org
even when i do use punctuation, no one pays attention to it anyway so why bother. All they want to do is rag on you for not using it.
Friday, November 14, 2008 6:30 PM on j-body.org
People ignore you not simply because of your lack of grammar or punctuation skills, but more importantly because you don't have a clue about anything you post.

Friday, November 14, 2008 6:39 PM on j-body.org
tabs obviously they don't ignore me, oh my did i put the comma in the right spot give me a break what a joke. oh my did i put the period in the right spot your really making me laugh now. Obviously people don't ignore me if they did they wouldn't waste a response on something i post.
Friday, November 14, 2008 7:21 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:tabs obviously they don't ignore me, oh my did i put the comma in the right spot give me a break what a joke. oh my did i put the period in the right spot your really making me laugh now. Obviously people don't ignore me if they did they wouldn't waste a response on something i post.

Those who chose not to ignore you are simply having fun with you because you continue to make an ass out of yourself when given the opportunity.

Friday, November 14, 2008 7:23 PM on j-body.org
no, they're simply having fun because that's what life is all about. Laughing and having fun, lifes pretty boring if you can't laugh once in awhile.
Friday, November 14, 2008 7:43 PM on j-body.org
No, we are most definitely laughing AT you. You are ignorant and stupid, which is a wholly horrible combination. But feel free to tell yourself otherwise--keep living in a fantasy world where you think people like you. Those of us grounded in reality know the truth...

Friday, November 14, 2008 7:48 PM on j-body.org
so what tabs, laugh at me you think it phases me or something. You think i care you think i'm not used to it by now, as i stated many times before, there are people on here who never wanted me here. People who wanted me gone from the second i made my very first post ever, and they still want me gone. And will continue to want me gone, these things are consistent and will never change.
Friday, November 14, 2008 8:09 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:so what tabs, laugh at me you think it phases me or something.

I have emails and PMs from you proving it does. I believe a handful of other members can say the same thing.

Friday, November 14, 2008 8:14 PM on j-body.org
quik, proving what that things change, emails, pms, etc people still want me gone. That i guarantee will never change, that is what i was talking about. That one thing right there, people want me gone!
Friday, November 14, 2008 8:16 PM on j-body.org
Being laughed at does not phase me, it has become more of a reactionary thing now. Posting because i know it will get that kind of reaction, will get a rise out of people. When you get people that literally react at anything, you tend to keep it going.
Friday, November 14, 2008 8:19 PM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:People ignore you not simply because of your lack of grammar or punctuation skills, but more importantly because you don't have a clue about anything you post.
There is a whole thread about him - 2 pages so far and probably more to go now that he is in it. Clearly people are ignoring him...

Some people just want attention and don't care how much of a jackass of themselves they have to make to get that attention. You're all feeding the fire but I guess I am now as well.

John Lenko wrote:I'm breaking the rules, but I don't care.

I wish this newcomer to our forum ("Bill") would bugger off... his posts annoy me. He always has an opinion... and it's usually wrong.

Can we have an ignore function Dave?

...j
There is a universal ignore button at the top left above "Home" but below your name.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Friday, November 14, 2008 8:22 PM on j-body.org
Bastardking i could not agree with you more, you all are feeding the fire but i guess i am now as well. Never a more truthful statement made.
Friday, November 14, 2008 8:33 PM on j-body.org
What I don't understand is Bills fascination with "breaking the rules"..... you seem to get off on all the rules you haven't broken. I don't get it, you haven't done anything, being stupid is not against the rules. Seeing how nobody likes or respects you if you were in fact breaking ANY rules you more then likely would have been banned a long time ago.

Friday, November 14, 2008 8:46 PM on j-body.org
Darkstars, good point nobody likes or respects me, but there must be something they like about me or this thread would never have been started.

Friday, November 14, 2008 9:07 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:eeeh who says i'm in it for a valid point, i'm pushing the envelope on here seeing how far they'll let me go.

not much longer before i simply consider you a forum troll and boot your ass outta here.

Bill wrote:so what tabs, laugh at me you think it phases me or something. You think i care you think i'm not used to it by now, as i stated many times before, there are people on here who never wanted me here. People who wanted me gone from the second i made my very first post ever, and they still want me gone. And will continue to want me gone, these things are consistent and will never change.

keep being a tool and they'll get what they want.

Bill wrote:Darkstars, good point nobody likes or respects me, but there must be something they like about me or this thread would never have been started.

uh... this thread was started because they don't like you. but apparently that's a little too obvious.

Friday, November 14, 2008 9:23 PM on j-body.org
that is my whole point cannon, hence my response to darkstars post. Good point darkstars, nobody likes or respects me. But i must admit to start an entire thread, a 2 page thread mind you, simply based on your hatrid of one person. Now that is one for the books.
Friday, November 14, 2008 9:28 PM on j-body.org
*Cannon* , not much longer before i consider you a forum troll and boot your ass outta here. You can try, but even if you do i will be back again at some point, so you just try and boot me. And in a few months i will be back again, since like darkstars pointed out i have not legitimately broken any of the rules. You have no real grounds to boot me out so.
Friday, November 14, 2008 9:36 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:*Cannon* , not much longer before i consider you a forum troll and boot your ass outta here. You can try, but even if you do i will be back again at some point, so you just try and boot me. And in a few months i will be back again, since like darkstars pointed out i have not legitimately broken any of the rules. You have no real grounds to boot me out so.
What? Are you gonna sue JBO to be let back on?! LOL Its a privately owned site and they can do whatever they want for absolutely no reason other than that they feel like it. And they WILL notice if you simply make a new name even with a new e-mail address. Its not that hard.

Careful what you ask for. Of course even if you do get banned here - its not like there aren't other forums to troll and other people to annoy. In fact - why wait? Go spread your "Bill-ness" elsewhere so that others may know the joy that is Bill. We already do, you must depart now to seek those who do not know of you. Go now, I'll try not to cry...

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search