Bill - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Bill
Friday, November 14, 2008 9:38 PM on j-body.org
*Darkstars* what i don't understand is bills fascination with breaking the rules, you seem to get off on all the rules you haven't broken. Hey cannon do i need to highlight that last paragraph for you, the part where it says all the rules you haven't broken. Maybe the font is not bold enough for you , *Darkstars* i don't get it you haven't done anything being stupid is not against the rules. Seeing how nobody likes or respects you, if you were in fact breaking any rules which i have never done. I more than likely would have been banned a long time ago

Saturday, November 15, 2008 12:29 AM on j-body.org
wow, you must really think of yourself as some modern day james dean rebel-without-a-cause, eh? you think being universally despised is cool? you think being such a douchebag lowlife that people cant stand you makes you a badass? please....all of this makes you even more pathetic than the sad attempts at voicing your opinion did earlier. now we just know that you do it in a sad, lonely attempt at attention. now go ahead and use your tears to masturbate with, you lowly, worthless, ignorant ass.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 5:42 AM on j-body.org
why doesn't someone just lock this thread already and we can all move on.
Saturday, November 15, 2008 5:54 AM on j-body.org
hey tabs, it says in your profile you work too much. Obviously you can't be working too much, your popping up on here every 5 minutes. Make me lame yeah that comment just might, if people don't like it let's just lock the thread and move on obviously someone wants to keep this going.
Saturday, November 15, 2008 8:20 AM on j-body.org
nah....i say we should keep this thread open so that everyone will be aware of your douchebaggery.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 2:57 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote: why doesn't someone just lock this thread already and we can all move on.

how about you leave the moderating to the moderators.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 3:15 PM on j-body.org
Fair enough cannon, you have a deal.
Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:16 PM on j-body.org
I will quote something I read on here before and its a good rule to live by: If you don't know what youre talking about sometimes its best to stay quiet.

Just my opinion.

Monday, November 17, 2008 8:08 PM on j-body.org
I like the way you stated that blacknred, just my opinion something a lot of people don't bothert to include in their post. And while you have a point there is no harm in at least trying to help, i mean we are all here to try and help one another are we not. Notice i said try, didn't say could didn't say would just said try.
Monday, November 17, 2008 8:19 PM on j-body.org

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:54 PM on j-body.org
Can I have some Kardain? Looks buttery.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 7:20 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:So what tabs, laugh at me. You think it phases me or something? You think I care? You think I'm not used to it by now? As I stated many times before, there are people on here who never wanted me here. People who wanted me gone from the second i made my very first post ever, and they still want me gone. And will continue to want me gone, these things are consistent and will never change.

Corrections are in red....

That mess at the end in blue doesn't make any sense and I don't have any more time on my hands to even attempt to think what you were trying to say.

Kardain... I was going to ask if I could get in on some of that popcorn, but it appears you've burnt it!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:14 PM on j-body.org
Godspeed, Since when is this english 101. Am i suddenly gonna get points off for not using punctuation at all or in the wrong spot, Good Grief.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:17 PM on j-body.org
Godspeed, since when is this english 101? Am i suddenly gonna get points off for not using punctuation at all, or in the wrong spot. Good Grief.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:38 PM on j-body.org
You get points off for being a dumbass. Uh oh...looks like you're in negative numbers now.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:49 PM on j-body.org
tsk tsk tabs, forgot to put in your opinion. And even if everyone shares your feelings, that's all they are peoples opinions. Everyone is gonna have one.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:50 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

but it appears you've burnt it!

Nope, its on a black plate

But here's some non-burnt-looking stuff

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:53 PM on j-body.org
Looks Yummy, i might just have to try me some of that
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:57 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:tsk tsk tabs, forgot to put in your opinion. And even if everyone shares your feelings, that's all they are peoples opinions. Everyone is gonna have one.

Sadly, you seem to be the only one who DOESN'T share that opinion. That should tell you something.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:05 PM on j-body.org
yes ben it does, it tells me everyone has their own opinion which they are entitled to because it is a free country. Does that mean i have to agree with them or share their opinion, no we each have our own.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:09 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:Godspeed, Since when is this english 101. Am i suddenly gonna get points off for not using punctuation at all or in the wrong spot, Good Grief.

actually... yes.

Rule 3 wrote:English is the preferred language (with the exception of those Spanish and French speaking regions). Posts that are unintelligible will be removed.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:13 PM on j-body.org
you can remove my posts all you want cannon, doesn't bother me. If grammar punctuation etc is such a big deal on here, Why don't you emphasize it in big bold letters on the main page. Make it known loud and clear.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:15 PM on j-body.org
why limit it to the rules section.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:06 PM on j-body.org
'Cause, like, who ever reads the rules, right? And, like, if you don't read the rules then they don't like, apply to you, and stuff.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:46 AM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:Godspeed, since when is this english 101? Am i suddenly gonna get points off for not using punctuation at all, or in the wrong spot. Good Grief.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search