Bill - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Bill
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:00 AM on j-body.org
Not Suggesting no one reads the rules ben, just saying since everyone is so gung ho on that one particular rule around here. Or so it seems, why not just emphasize it right there on the main page. Btw Cav, nice picture of charlie brown there .

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:21 AM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:Btw Cav, nice picture of charlie brown there .

I couldn't help it. That's the first thing that popped into my mind when you said "good grief". LOL.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:21 AM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:Not Suggesting no one reads the rules ben, just saying since everyone is so gung ho on that one particular rule around here. Or so it seems, why not just emphasize it right there on the main page.

Why not take it one step further and have a little pop up box come up every time you try to post and something is misspelled or not punctuated correctly? Better yet, maybe we should have an English professor on staff who will correct all of your mistakes so you aren't responsible for any of them?

Look, you have a whole thread dedicated to you. It is not without reason. If you don't want anyone around here to like you, then congratulations. If, by some rare chance, you ever decide to grow up and stop acting like a child, then you should take some of these comments into consideration. We aren't doing it simply to rag on you.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:55 PM on j-body.org
Nice suggestion about the pop up box there ben, i like it. At least then it would be a flawless post, without all sorts of grammatical errors all over the place
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:48 PM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:Why not take it one step further and have a little pop up box come up every time you try to post and something is misspelled or not punctuated correctly?

F#&k that. I want an arm to come out and slap the offender upside the head.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:06 PM on j-body.org
Nah quik, cuz if we did that half the org would get hit at one point or another. Since there's not a perfect person among us.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:16 PM on j-body.org
Which would actually be pretty hilarious!! hahaha especially if we had cameras taping the action.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:33 PM on j-body.org
Lmao yeah godspeed, like a jack in the box the second an error is made bam up pops the hand. Haha reminds me of those puppeteers, that used to always say ok talk to the hand.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:43 PM on j-body.org
In comparison to Bill most of us are in fact perfect

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:56 PM on j-body.org
You just keep telling yourself that darkstars, just remember it is only a persons opinion. Like everyone else here on the org, just an opinion no more no less.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:01 PM on j-body.org
no its a fact

us > you

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:11 PM on j-body.org
it is a fact in your opinion, which btw counts for very little .
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:11 PM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:no its a fact

us > you

it is a fact. they actually teach that in school now.

"now kids, as we all know the earth is round and everyone is better than Bill. everyone got that? good. recess!"

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:14 PM on j-body.org
fine you people are entitled to your opinions, like everyone else is because this is a free country. Does that mean i have to agree with what the two of you consider fact, no. You have your opinions which you consider to be fact, and i have mine.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:15 PM on j-body.org
now, we can all go to recess.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:04 PM on j-body.org
no, you have to sit in the corner until you can get along well with others.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:11 PM on j-body.org
aaaah, the punishment never ends, i've been a bad bad boy LMAO
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:18 PM on j-body.org
are you hitting on Cannon?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:21 PM on j-body.org
um read the post stupid, he said i had to sit in the corner till i could get along with others. My response was, the punishment never ends i've been a bad bad boy. How in the world you translate that with hitting on someone i will never know.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:22 PM on j-body.org
when will he be out of posts?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:23 PM on j-body.org
not in your lifetime clc, besides there is always next month.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:27 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:um read the post stupid, he said i had to sit in the corner till i could get along with others. My response was, the punishment never ends i've been a bad bad boy. How in the world you translate that with hitting on someone i will never know.

of course you wont, like most things that went right over your head

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:32 PM on j-body.org
CLC wrote:when will he be out of posts?

he's only at 47

Quote:

My response was, the punishment never ends i've been a bad bad boy. How in the world you translate that with hitting on someone i will never know.

because that's a common pr0n movie phrase

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:33 PM on j-body.org
Well, I feel special,
Bill is hitting up my aim.

Since I am 17, and considered a minor, does this make him a predator?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:36 PM on j-body.org
That's normal, that's how Billdo rolls. Just wait till he starts changing names every minute while crying, its entertaining, absolutely pathetic, but entertaining non the less.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search