Bill - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Bill
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:50 PM on j-body.org
I would like to publicly apologize right here right now, i was a complete douchebag for intentionally pissing everyone off. And i am officially apologizing.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:01 PM on j-body.org
I would like to publicly tell you to STFU here right now, you are a complete douchebag and pissing everyone off.

Nobody cares Billdo, we still don't like you

Actions speak louder then words, and well...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:10 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

"now kids, as we all know the earth is round and everyone is better than Bill. everyone got that? good. recess!"

i lol'd....Hard

Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:41 AM on j-body.org
CLC wrote:Well, I feel special,
Bill is hitting up my aim.

Since I am 17, and considered a minor, does this make him a predator?

hahahahah. yep, thats how billdo rolls.
and wheres chris hansen when you need him?

Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:48 AM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:That's normal, that's how Billdo rolls. Just wait till he starts changing names every minute while crying, its entertaining, absolutely pathetic, but entertaining non the less.

QFT

Your not allowed to have a life when Bill is trying to contact you. He accused me of soooooo many different things under at-least 4 different names, while i was at my cousin's house helping him install his LTs on his T/A.

And Bill, Apology NOT accepted. We all know your going to be back to your asinine ways next week. And NO we cannot agree to disagree, just STFU and GTFO.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 6:19 AM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:I would like to publicly apologize right here right now, i was a complete douchebag for intentionally pissing everyone off. And i am officially apologizing.

I'll accept this tentatively. I'm always willing to give someone a second chance, but any further douchbaggery will result in permanent lack of respect.

If people truly learn from their mistakes, there is no reason to hold it against them forever, but what you do from this point on will tell the whole story.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:48 AM on j-body.org
I just want to know how old he "REALLY" is..... the age in his profile has to be a lie... at least I hope it is.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:02 PM on j-body.org
Why is a thread - created to bitch about one particular member - bigger than all but 3 threads on the War Forums front page? Hell, he even apologizes and we have 6 responses (prior to mine) afterwards... let this thread die the death it should have had shortly after the OP made it.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Friday, November 21, 2008 7:06 AM on j-body.org
because its funny thats why.

Friday, November 21, 2008 12:25 PM on j-body.org
DAMN IT WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THESE????!!!!!

Friday, November 21, 2008 5:32 PM on j-body.org
^^ I know eh? this one looked like fun

but hell, I'm back to reading my first encounter with Bill, lol.

Friday, November 21, 2008 7:23 PM on j-body.org
hmmm....

am i as bad as bill?

You look so much cuter with something in your mouth.
Friday, November 21, 2008 10:05 PM on j-body.org
Yes z yaaaa. Yes you are. You can join him in time out.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:31 AM on j-body.org
z yaaaa wrote:hmmm....

am i as bad as bill?

no comment

Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:43 PM on j-body.org
haha....bill just loves to send PMs for no reason. here is his latest. im not home right now--i bet ill have IMs from about 5 different s/ns when i get back to my computer.

Quote:

--- Bill <cavsrock> wrote:

Ben, for once in your life you actually have no comment on something what are you trying to do kill everyone from shock.

--tabs wrote:
My "no comment" comment was actually more of a comment than any other comment could ever say.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:58 PM on j-body.org
yeah, it's funny how things like that just go right over his head.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:04 PM on j-body.org
So he apologizes and stops posting.... but hes moved to harassing people with PM's?

Bill didn't we go over the PM thing before?

Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:27 PM on j-body.org
Doesnt matter, he wont change. We just gotta wait for him to break the rules.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:33 PM on j-body.org
or wait until dave lets us premos block dumbass douchebags like this. thats what im hedging my bets on...

Saturday, November 22, 2008 6:18 PM on j-body.org
And making it so he gets a message telling him he's ben blocked when he tries to IM you would be nice too.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 6:36 PM on j-body.org
yeah....like a customizable block message.

"your PM has not been sent because you are a @!#$ moron and have been blocked. have a nice day!"

Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:51 PM on j-body.org
speaking of PM's....

PM from Billdo wrote:
Subject: You have a point

Fair enough Dark, point about the pms well taken.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:21 PM on j-body.org
well i just got my first pm from said satchel of douche, i have to say it makes me rrrraaaaagggggeeee
Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:45 AM on j-body.org
Whatca do to him? Or has he taken to PMing random people?

Sunday, November 23, 2008 7:19 AM on j-body.org
I've only got one from him before, I didn't bother answering cause it made no sence to me.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search