Bill - Page 6 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Bill
Sunday, November 23, 2008 8:38 AM on j-body.org
this thread rules

lol

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:40 AM on j-body.org
Yeah it does, i say we try and make this at least a 15 or 20 page thread. See if we can't make this the longest thread in the history of Jbo *Sarcasm*
Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:18 PM on j-body.org
yeah, cause 15 or 20 pages comes close to touching the 900+ page posts we have in ag.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:31 PM on j-body.org
Exactly ben, i'm sure we could easily beat that with this thread about me .
Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:35 PM on j-body.org
right over your head again LOL

Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:42 PM on j-body.org
Nah, besides i want to see how long we can make this thread. How long can we possibly drag this on for let's see if we can make it the longest thread in the history of the org. I know, bens point was 15 or 20 pages would not come even close to the 900 plus page posts we have in the ag. And i said, i think with this thread about me meaning there are enough people on the org that hate me. We would have no trouble beating that.
Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:55 PM on j-body.org
LOL definetly over your head

Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:09 PM on j-body.org
Ok fine then genius, you tell me what i missed.
Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:18 PM on j-body.org
"bens point was 15 or 20 pages would not come even close to the 900 plus page posts we have in the ag"

No it wasn't. Anyone who is not retarded (hell even some that are) would be able to tell you that obviously 15 or 20 is alot less then 900.

Ben's point was that there will never be a thread about you that will hit 900 pages... and the fact that you think "We would have no trouble beating that." proves your a @!#$ moron and didn't catch what Ben was saying.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:22 PM on j-body.org
which is exactly what i said in the above post dumba$$, i said that was exactly his point that 15 or 20 pages would not come even close to the 900 we have in the ag. And you responded telling me it was over my head, when i in fact quoted his point exactly.
Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:23 PM on j-body.org
you still don't get it LOL

Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:26 PM on j-body.org
I think the problem is you can not understand anything unless its blatantly obvious, completely spelled out for you. Your not capable of reading between the lines.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:35 PM on j-body.org
i repeated his exact point verbatum word for word, and all you can do is sound like a broken record telling me it is over my head. There will never be a thread about me that will hit 900 pages, how do you figure that since literally every single living human being on the org to date hates my guts. I bet if we took the entire org, this thread could drag on forever.
Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:47 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:i repeated his exact point verbatum word for word.

Darkstars wrote:I think the problem is you can not understand anything unless its blatantly obvious, completely spelled out for you. Your not capable of reading between the lines.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:51 PM on j-body.org
I still say there are enough people on here that hate me , that we could drag this thread out forever.
Sunday, November 23, 2008 5:10 PM on j-body.org
Bill wrote:I still say there are enough people on here that hate me , that we could drag this thread out forever.

not gonna happen. this thread has long lost it's entertainment value.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search