Racism at a Palin Rally in PA.... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Racism at a Palin Rally in PA....
Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:02 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

CBS reports:

As the crowd cheered at a Sarah Palin rally this morning in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, a man in the audience grinned as he held up a stuffed monkey doll with a Barack Obama bumper sticker wrapped across its forehead.

After Palin finished her remarks this morning, the man holding the stuffed monkey seemed to notice that a video camera was pointed at him, at which point he removed the Obama sticker from the doll's head and crumpling it up in his hand. He then handed the doll to a young boy who was watching the rally from his father's shoulders. The boy's parents later told CBS News that they weren't acquainted with the man who gave their son the stuffed monkey.

But in this video, the man is clearly proud of his work:

Man with Monkey Doll

This guy is an idiot!

Re: Racism at a Palin Rally in PA....
Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:04 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ bigots. People like that moron are holding America back from moving on on a cultural basis. Too bad.

Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:29 PM on j-body.org
Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:31 PM on j-body.org
^ Another example.
Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:39 PM on j-body.org
I lol'd irl

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, October 13, 2008 12:51 AM on j-body.org
response the video:

dont be such a dik dude... i am for obama but this is uneccisary. and no im not fat and im not black. i think the whole race thing is @!#$ played out WAY too much. let them run there race who wins is who wins. however i will say if mccaine wins ill know the whole thing is fixed and, if i can afford it, im moving to canada.

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Monday, October 13, 2008 2:27 AM on j-body.org
This is her explaining?
The saddest part.... this is the mentality of the majority of Americans errr "Red States."

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Monday, October 13, 2008 4:34 AM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:response the video:

dont be such a dik dude... i am for obama but this is uneccisary. and no im not fat and im not black. i think the whole race thing is @!#$ played out WAY too much. let them run there race who wins is who wins. however i will say if mccaine wins ill know the whole thing is fixed and, if i can afford it, im moving to canada.

there are idiot people out there on both sides. but saying if your guy wins it was a legitimate win but if the other guy wins it was fixed and your moving out of the country.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, October 13, 2008 4:37 AM on j-body.org
See ya.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, October 13, 2008 6:28 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:This is her explaining?
The saddest part.... this is the mentality of the majority of Americans errr "Red States.
Yes.....I'm smack dab in a bigtime red state (NE) and even a guy a work with thinks Obama is tied to terrorists.......pathetic.

Monday, October 13, 2008 6:42 AM on j-body.org
Jim Carvel said way way back in the 90's

PA is Philly and Pittsburgh with Alabama in the middle. If you ever experienced PA outside any major city you'd think your in the south sometimes.
I swear Pittsburgh is such a closet racist town you have no idea.

**no offense to anybody who lives in PA**

Anyways my point is this doesn't shock me at all.

Monday, October 13, 2008 6:56 AM on j-body.org
Ignorance is bliss.

People like that guy can DIAF, there's no place for that kind of stupidity in today's world.

Monday, October 13, 2008 9:45 AM on j-body.org
if you really look at the matter though. you have one guy who is an idiot and a racist, on the other end you have people who look at that idiot and then assume all republicans are racist, both imo are wrong.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, October 13, 2008 10:07 AM on j-body.org
The most sickening part of all this, is that Palin is promoting racism.

Monday, October 13, 2008 4:11 PM on j-body.org
Stupid people make my head hurt. It's sad that people like that get to vote. It would be nice if people could move past race at some point.

Monday, October 13, 2008 4:14 PM on j-body.org
The saddest part.... this is the mentality of the majority of Americans errr "Red States."

not true, most people are democratic not rep, the democrats just dont vote... because like in my state of texas the STATE will never vote democratic. it is 'the republic of texas', which is why i think we should use a popular vote system and not this state by state one.

http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/

Monday, October 13, 2008 4:34 PM on j-body.org
I see racism almost every day. Most of the time its from the people who bitch about it the most.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:20 AM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:

not true, most people are democratic not rep, the democrats just dont vote... because like in my state of texas the STATE will never vote democratic. it is 'the republic of texas', which is why i think we should use a popular vote system and not this state by state one.

http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/

Registered or voted? Because these maps begs to differ.

1996 Here parties' colors are switched.

1988... History repeted itself?

You get the picture.
I think what you mean by "state by state one" is called the electoral college, and yes the U.S. (SHOULD) do away with it.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:03 AM on j-body.org
I don't think anyone from Johnstown Pennsylvania has the right to call anyone with an education who is running for president a monkey. When they stop screaming and running from the "Big scary birds" or, as we call them, "Airplanes" then I might take their opinion into consideration a bit more.

PS: No offense to anyone in PA, but you know damn well what I mean.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:52 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:I think what you mean by "state by state one" is called the electoral college, and yes the U.S. (SHOULD) do away with it.

of course i meant the electoral college BS... we agree then i guess?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:05 AM on j-body.org
some times if Mccain knows what he is doing. does he want to win or not? I dont have a horse in this race but shouldnt he take every advantage he can get?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 10:20 AM on j-body.org
i give props to mccain for squashing the misinformation and ignorance stated by that woman

Friday, October 17, 2008 3:04 AM on j-body.org
Red2.ZCavi (The Slanky One) wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:I think what you mean by "state by state one" is called the electoral college, and yes the U.S. (SHOULD) do away with it.

of course i meant the electoral college BS... we agree then i guess?

Remove electoral college; yes!

Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:08 PM on j-body.org
carnivorous mouse wrote:some times if Mccain knows what he is doing. does he want to win or not? I dont have a horse in this race but shouldnt he take every advantage he can get?

because he would have looked like an effin fool if he agreed with that woman

and yeah yeah you Pennsylvania bashers...... i agree with you for the most part..... I live in Huntingdon PA, just south of State College..... it is such a racist area, and some of the crap I've heard spewing out of peoples mouths sickens me. The misinformation people have is so ridiculous also.

Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:14 PM on j-body.org
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search