Vote in McCain = 9/11 repeat? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Vote in McCain = 9/11 repeat?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:02 PM on j-body.org
If you have an ounce of reason it is clear that the current administration was involved in 9/11 in order to rally the nation up for a war with Iraq as W had a personal vendetta against Saddam and the US (should) take care of it.
Now the question here lies, will history repeat it self? I personally don't think that McCain is as cruel as Bush and the administration, but McCain loves military and wars and is determined to stay in Iraq no matter how much it costs and how many more soldiers will be lost for no good reason. It's as if he wants to win the occupation of Iraq after loosing in Vietnam
But McCain's message is strikingly similar to Bush 2000. If McCain wins, could another 9/11 happen to sell ANOTHER war with Iran now?

Bush 2000

McCain 2008

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Vote in McCain = 9/11 repeat?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:10 PM on j-body.org
I wouldn't put it past them.

Though, i think the next 4 years will be equally unimpressive if Obama makes it in.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:20 PM on j-body.org
Well there is another reason to vote for obama.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:04 PM on j-body.org
agreed.

clean ride slick02eco...

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:10 PM on j-body.org
Lol thanks bro, that was about a year ago. looks a lil different now.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:23 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ Bush.

@!#$ this country for allowing 9/11 to be portrayed as "terrorism" with no media questioning it.

Oh, and @!#$ McCain too.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:17 PM on j-body.org
The most frightening aspect of this election isn't so much the candidates or issues, but what would happen if whoever was elected died.

Imagine for a minute if Obama died. Imagine Biden being promoted to president. Imagine the racial uproar. Imagine all the KKKonspiracy theories that would be thrown around.

Same for McCain really. Imagine if he died. Would anyone want Palin as president? That woman is barely qualified to run a Dairy Queen, much less the country.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:47 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:The most frightening aspect of this election isn't so much the candidates or issues, but what would happen if whoever was elected died.

Imagine for a minute if Obama died. Imagine Biden being promoted to president. Imagine the racial uproar. Imagine all the KKKonspiracy theories that would be thrown around.

Same for McCain really. Imagine if he died. Would anyone want Palin as president? That woman is barely qualified to run a Dairy Queen, much less the country.

QFT

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:47 AM on j-body.org
ha

Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:20 AM on j-body.org
We (the military) have been getting ready to cross the border to iran for 2 years, This is nothing new.....

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:47 AM on j-body.org
That's one thing but to rally the country and actually fight is another.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:33 PM on j-body.org
good thing we VOLUNTEER to fight.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, October 31, 2008 6:44 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Would anyone want Palin as president? That woman is barely qualified to run a Dairy Queen, much less the country.

Christ come on, argue that shes not ready to run a country, but she is a @!#$ governor of a State, its not like shes cleaning floors in a k-mart.

Friday, October 31, 2008 11:43 PM on j-body.org
SunfireN2o wrote:
Quote:

Would anyone want Palin as president? That woman is barely qualified to run a Dairy Queen, much less the country.

Christ come on, argue that shes not ready to run a country, but she is a @!#$ governor of a State, its not like shes cleaning floors in a k-mart.

Sarah Palin's resume:

1996-2002 Mayor of Wasilla (population 9,780)
2003-2004 Chairman/Ethics Supervisor of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
2003-2005 Director (one of three) of Ted Stevens Excellence in Public Service, Inc
2006-2008 Governor of Alaska (population 683,478)

No, it's not like she's cleaning floors, but until less than 2 years ago she had only been on chairs and commissions and in a very tiny mayoral position. The guy who was mayor in my hometown of 10,000 had another job. Guess what it was? Yep, he ran the Dairy Queen.

The problem I have with Palin is the problem I have with most Republicans. It's that they seem to take pride in a kind of down homey anti-intellectualism. You get Conservatives in Canada or the U.K. and these are well educated guys who have travelled the world and have experience fitting to their posts. Conservatives and Republicans seem to delight in choosing people who have lots of "values" but little serious education. Don't get me wrong, Palin's been to the University, but it's mentionned almost as an afterthought in her bio. Know what I mean? Granted, book smarts ain't everything, but when you're getting ready to run a country I expect a little more out of a person than being a very very ordinary student.

I seriousy don't know what McCain was thinking.
Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:37 AM on j-body.org
Ohh, IDN, maybe he wanted a real American that worked before?

Chris

Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:15 AM on j-body.org
you seriously cant complain about palin's thin resume w/o lambasting obama for his. at least palin was in an executive position over a whole state. obama was a senator for about a year and a half before he started running for president!!! they are very much on par with experience, but the difference is that one would be the VP (an admittedly do-nothing job unless/until the president kicks it) and the other would be running the country.

as to the OP: yeah, bush brought down the towers on purpose. conspiracy theory much? while there has been much that hasnt been on the up and up with the current admin, to go so far as to say that it was all bush's fault--much less a planned attack against the american people--etc, ad nauseam, is really stretching it.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:30 PM on j-body.org
tabs two very important things you need to learn.

1. its not fair to judge people by the same rules. what applies to one person doesnt apply to another.

2. when you dont understand something its okay to just blame someone at the top as long as u dont like them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:45 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:If you have an ounce of reason it is clear that the current administration was involved in 9/11 in order to rally the nation up for a war with Iraq as W had a personal vendetta against Saddam and the US (should) take care of it.

do you really believe that garbage? give me a @!#$ break.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:52 PM on j-body.org
WHO CARES !. your @!#$ as an American anyways..... As Bill Maher put it.

"Your represented by souless cash whores"

CHeers.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Saturday, November 01, 2008 3:03 PM on j-body.org
Short Hand wrote:WHO CARES !. your @!#$ as an American anyways..... As Bill Maher put it.

"Your represented by souless cash whores"

CHeers.

Not that I think Bill Maher is exactly credible, but I'll give you the fact that the people who represent our country really only accurately represent less than 10% of the population.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Monday, November 03, 2008 12:55 PM on j-body.org
randizzle wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:If you have an ounce of reason it is clear that the current administration was involved in 9/11 in order to rally the nation up for a war with Iraq as W had a personal vendetta against Saddam and the US (should) take care of it.

do you really believe that garbage? give me a @!#$ break.

You were still playing hide and go seek at the time when this happened to really grasp idea what happened that first week. But look at this nation's history as to why we go into wars. Then research our current administration resume and you'll piece together a interesting read.

Monday, November 03, 2008 1:20 PM on j-body.org
This @!#$ again....really?

Lets make Obama Our Next President!!!!!!!!!

@!#$ Drilling for Oil at home
Take from the rich give to the poor(Half of which wont help themselves) and @!#$ the middle class
Kill Babies but have second thoughts about killing a child rapist/Muderer
Keep paying into a worthless Social Sercuity System
And give everyone equal Health Care So what if people that work for it have to pay more and sit on weighting lists to get procedures done...

I dont know about you, but im Voting For Obama.....and then shooting myself...

I dont endorse McCaine...however, when it comes to the issues....people dont even realize have the @!#$ they bitch about, is only going to be made worse by Obama...

Monday, November 03, 2008 2:39 PM on j-body.org
we as a country can find out when a president gets a blowjob but a an event that would take a few dozen people easy to accomplish is to tough to figure out? come on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, November 03, 2008 5:03 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I dont know about you, but im Voting For Obama.....and then shooting myself...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search