Black panthers member trying to intimidate voters with a nightstick - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Black panthers member trying to intimidate voters with a nightstick
Tuesday, November 04, 2008 3:53 PM on j-body.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFpfQpuuVzI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DARYQe-VGmk

I have just got word the Obama camp is depending them.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Black panthers member trying to intimidate voters with a nightstick
Tuesday, November 04, 2008 4:06 PM on j-body.org
But it's got nothing to do with race.

I watched those this afternoon. Unreal.

If by some chance McCain pulls this off, we can expect some 92 LA style style riots to happen around the country.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 4:55 PM on j-body.org
Depending them?

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 5:31 PM on j-body.org
Damn! why cant that happen to ME>>>!!!!!!

my 1911 would LOVE to play with them.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 6:42 PM on j-body.org
Well I just found out that Obama's mentor close friend and spirtitual advisor of 20yrs was a keynote speaker at a Black Panthers meeting. Not that that should surprise anyone. Obama also had the black panther party on his website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 04, 2008 6:43 PM

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 6:59 PM on j-body.org
Keep your powder dry Wade.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 7:12 PM on j-body.org
Some comments of the black panthers leader Minister King Samir Shabazz

Some people wear their heart on their sleeve. Minister King Samir Shabazz wears his on his forehead. Right between the eyes.

“If you want to stop the revolution, that’s what you got to hit,” Shabazz said, pointing to the target tattooed onto his forehead. “I fight my oppressor, and I give him the target.”

Shabazz is chairman of the New Black Panther Party’s Philadelphia chapter. In black beret atop dreadlocks and a black military uniform, he spends most weekdays near City Hall condemning “crackers” and exhorting black passers-by to rise up against their “slavemasters” - and to give him $2 for the party’s semi-annual newspaper.

He is one of the most recognizable black militants in a city known, since the days of MOVE, for its vocal black-extremism community.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which monitors hate activity globally, listed the New Black Panther Party as among the most active and tough-talking of black-separatist groups…

…On whites: “I’m about the total destruction of white people. I’m about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . .”

…”The only thing the cracker understands is violence,” said Shabazz, whose face also bears the tattoos “Freedom,” “BPG” (Black Power Gang) and “NBPP” (New Black Panther Party). “The only thing the cracker understands is gunpowder.

“You got to take violence to violence.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 04, 2008 7:14 PM

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:41 PM on j-body.org
wow white voters are stupid
Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:46 PM on j-body.org
When will the world finally learn to hate people of all races equally?

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 2:29 AM on j-body.org
I don't know what is worst, the white supremacist trying to assassinate Obama twice or this.
This also happened in West Palm Beach, FL in 2000 when elderly were intimidated.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:53 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:I don't know what is worst, the white supremacist trying to assassinate Obama twice or this.
This also happened in West Palm Beach, FL in 2000 when elderly were intimidated.

as for the video thats prettty sad. whats worse is it wont get much of any real exposure.

he hasnt had two attempts on his life, the last pair of idiots they picked up never even got past step one on their plan. they dont count

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:58 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:20 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:When will the world finally learn to hate people of all races equally?

i think this response sums up the past 2-3 days worth of political posts.
great quote

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 2:19 PM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:
Bastardking3000 wrote:When will the world finally learn to hate people of all races equally?

i think this response sums up the past 2-3 days worth of political posts.
great quote

agreed

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:50 PM on j-body.org
I like to think of myself as an equal opportunity offender.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:08 PM on j-body.org
I love how someone can ruin a country in 8 years and nothing is done, yet a guy thats not even in office yet is a bad guy for ppl that he doesnt even know

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:37 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:I love how someone can ruin a country in 8 years and nothing is done, yet a guy thats not even in office yet is a bad guy for ppl that he doesnt even know
Yeah you pretty much have people basically ready to rebel and he hasn't even done anything yet. He hasn't even been sworn in yet, let alone passed has one offensive bill been introduced and/or signed by him. This is how it was when Abraham Lincoln(Republican BTW) became president - the Southern states didn't give him a chance - they just seceded from the union just because he became president. Pure ignorance IMO. History reflects pretty well on Lincoln, but instead of waiting to see what he did, America instead ended up having Americans killing Americans and the whole thing was just senseless.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Thursday, November 06, 2008 5:57 AM on j-body.org
Amazing how history repeats itself

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, November 06, 2008 6:00 AM on j-body.org
Sweet.

Revolution!

I know i have more Guns then both of you combined!

Chris

Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:59 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Sweet.

Revolution!

I know i have more Guns then both of you combined!

Chris

Hahaha Same boat here probably.

Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:10 PM on j-body.org
So... when do ya wanna go shooting?

Lets bring Brandon with, he needs to shoot my G3

Chris

Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:23 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:So... when do ya wanna go shooting?

Lets bring Brandon with, he needs to shoot my G3

Chris

i need to do a lot of reloading first. I have just about spent all of my hunting loads. Factory stuff is iffy in most of my rifles.

What do you prefer, long range or close range? The .458 just doesnt have that much range, but with the right bullet has some awesome penetration capabilities. The .30 cal rounds however do have some decent reach out and touch something abilities.

Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:51 PM on j-body.org
M40A3 FTW!

i love my 5.56\.308's

Chris

Friday, November 07, 2008 6:04 PM on j-body.org
Mauser M98 based for most of mine. I love the action for my .35 Whelan. M1908 Brazilian, marked Deutsche Waffen-und Munitionsfabriken Oberndorf AN (DWM bitches) actually manufactured in Berlin. Most of the others are based off of Mauser VZ24 actions.

Some day I would love to have a chance to shoot a FN/FAL.

Friday, November 07, 2008 6:25 PM on j-body.org
For bolts, I like using my Krag-Jorgensen M1898. But if Im playing the 1750 yard game, M40 (M98 based) is my 30 cal choice.... other wise its a .50 BMG gun.

FN-FAL was fun, and it was a real toss up for me between that and my G3.

wonder what the brady type think of this?! LOL

Chris

Friday, November 07, 2008 6:38 PM on j-body.org
They hate it.

All my stuff is built for hunting, with the exception my .308 (all military and will probably stay that way) and the .357 single shot I have been working on for longer than I care to remember. Longest shot I plan on taking in the field is 200 yds. Dont even like taking that long of a shot, although through a mistake in judging of distance I took a 350 yrd shot with my .35.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search