OBAMA CRIMES - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OBAMA CRIMES
Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:24 AM on j-body.org
Is your president elect really qualified to be the president of the USA? www.obamacrimes.com

Re: OBAMA CRIMES
Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:26 AM on j-body.org
Further more.... If indeed he is not a natural born citizen should he still be sworn in next year?
Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:50 AM on j-body.org
Wiezer Walley wrote:Is your president elect really qualified to be the president of the USA?

Hell no. He is a media hungry peice of @!#$.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:00 AM on j-body.org
I've uncovered a hell of a lot worse than anything on that page. Look at this:

Osama Bin Laden
Obama/Biden
Osama Biden
Osama Bin den
Osama Bin Laden

Hidden in their NAMES is the name of the evillest man to ever live!!! It's a code meaning that he, in fact, did not dissapear but instead seperated into two different lifeforms in order to hide from us, like a cell. So Bin Laden is now Half-Obama and half Joe Biden. Obama's not just half black, he's half Obama Bin Laden!!!!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:19 AM on j-body.org
^^^^
ZOMG WTF BBQ !!!!!11111!!!!One!!!
oh noes... the world will end
Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:51 AM on j-body.org
Im not going to even take time to check that site out...

As far a question #2 goes..... he was born in the USA you idiots. John Mcain on the other hand wasnt't.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:17 AM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:I've uncovered a hell of a lot worse than anything on that page. Look at this:

Osama Bin Laden
Obama/Biden
Osama Biden
Osama Bin den
Osama Bin Laden

Hidden in their NAMES is the name of the evillest man to ever live!!! It's a code meaning that he, in fact, did not dissapear but instead seperated into two different lifeforms in order to hide from us, like a cell. So Bin Laden is now Half-Obama and half Joe Biden. Obama's not just half black, he's half Obama Bin Laden!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Where I work: HP
What I take for Memory and Focus: Focus Fast

Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:57 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire wrote:I've uncovered a hell of a lot worse than anything on that page. Look at this:

Osama Bin Laden
Obama/Biden
Osama Biden
Osama Bin den
Osama Bin Laden

awesome

Wiezer Walley wrote:Is your president elect really qualified to be the president of the USA? www.obamacrimes.com

lame

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008 6:28 PM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:Im not going to even take time to check that site out...

As far a question #2 goes..... he was born in the USA you idiots. John Mcain on the other hand wasnt't.

Mcain was born on US territory though. That is still 100% legit as far as being eligable to be president.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:34 PM on j-body.org
How is that simple question lame? Maybe because you voted for him and now the savior of the US is really not even a natural born citizen...or so he hasn't shown proof. Why hasen't he shown proof? Something to hide? To any narrow minded individual who simply says they wont waste time to look at the site I question you, why? If it is a bunch of BS then you should get a good laugh. Or is it because the truth might destroy the image of your media friendly president elect Obama? Either way someone who chooses to ignore information that is freely given and can't decided if its just right wing propaganda or actually might have some truth then you ARE THE IDOT!!!! That last line was for Weebel. Ignorance is bliss Weebel..........You must walk around with a smile from ear to ear 24 7.
Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:49 PM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:

Mcain was born on US territory though. That is still 100% legit as far as being eligable to be president.

On a Navel installation to boot.

Osoma on the other hand...

Kenya.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:58 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
mitdr774 wrote:

On a Navel installation to boot.

Osoma on the other hand...

Kenya.

Chris

Oh Snap! Would you look at that. Weebel's unintelligant ass got owned. I still think it is fishy that he has not provided his birth certificate and really put the rumors to bed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:00 PM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:13 PM on j-body.org
I never said he wasnt born on US territory.. I said he wasn't born in the USA, and I'm right about that. I knew where he was born, I was just trying to make a point albeit stupid.

I thought obama was born in Hawaii.

I'm not an expert.... I was just poking fun at one sided mindedness.

As far as not wasting my time with the site..... it's obviously a one sided anti obama site going by the name... and I've learnt that single minded people are usually stupid... if people actually took time to learn both sides and looked at things in a non-biased way, we wouldn't have sites like that. it's the same type of people that join the KKK, that come up with this crap.

Now if the site happens to actually be funny... OK then.... I'm just tired of all this "oh know... the country is going to go to hell now that obama's elected" crap.

**edit -- oh and wade.... what the hell did I ever do to you? LOL......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:29 PM

Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:42 PM on j-body.org
Jeez not this again...

Don't you think for a moment, that if there was ANYTHING to this, that McCain and all the other Washington DC Republicans wouldn't have been on it like flies on @!#$?! Seriously, use your heads people.

Sheeple will believe anything without any proof. You automatically believe that Obama isn't a citizen because you read it somewhere or saw some lame youtube video. Where are your birth certificates?! Till I see them here, you're all a bunch of Canadians terrorists posing as American Citizens.[/acting like you].
You all believe this nonsense, and yet where IS your proof?! You don't have any, BUT I DO -

Born in the U.S.A.

State Department of Health declares Obama birth certificate legal
And in case you conspiracy theorist whiners think those two sites are part of some "Liberal plot" or whatever -

THIS is from the Hawaii State Department of Health website directly.
Quote:

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate.
State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate
to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital
Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have
personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s
original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be
handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

###

For more information, contact:
Janice Okubo
Communications Office
Phone: (808) 586-4442

This is how I found it - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=State+Department+of+Health+hawaii+obama&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=hawaii.gov&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occ t=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images
If you STILL don't believe me and you think Google is in on the "Liberal plot" - then @!#$ing call them yourself. You have their number and you have no excuse. Until you have proof contrary...

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:21 PM on j-body.org
Thanks Bastardking3000,

You just stated most of what I was trying to say.... although you did what I should have and actually came to the table evidence to back up what you said.

That is something that I need to start doing.... sometimes I forget how simple minded people can be... and just assume people understand what I mean...

I'll try not to make the same mistake in the future.... I guess I deserved it this time.

Friday, November 21, 2008 7:21 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Someone is lying. According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg

Just Throwing it out there.

And as for cover ups.....

Did it not get Kennedy shoot?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, November 21, 2008 7:25 PM on j-body.org
if they can get kennedy in a moving car...

surely obama can go.

You look so much cuter with something in your mouth.
Friday, November 21, 2008 7:33 PM on j-body.org
No one has been able to recreate the shot Oswald took with a @!#$ Spanish carcono (reallllll bad rifle) with a modern M40A4 of today...
No one...

"grassy Knoll."

Chris

Friday, November 21, 2008 7:44 PM on j-body.org
I endorse Biraq Hussein Osama

Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:20 AM on j-body.org
Wiezer Walley wrote:Is your president elect really qualified to be the president of the USA? www.obamacrimes.com

You do realize if you were born into a species (other than human) you would-have been picked off and eaten by something much larger and smarter a long time ago. So really, the only crime I see hear is that you were born a human.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] coach built xj  ( o   \[][][][][][][]/  o ) hid wj
Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:55 AM on j-body.org
z yaaaa wrote:if they can get kennedy in a moving car...

surely obama can go.

He was in a convertible with the top down going like 5mph, and he was sitting up waving at people........ ya........ hard target there...

I'm not going to argue the assassination conspiracies, im just saying it's not a good example.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 12:25 PM on j-body.org
At the shot angle he was "shot at"

lol

Imposable.

Chris

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:23 AM on j-body.org
um last I checked, even if you're born out of the country, if you're born to a US citizen (which his mother was) outside of the country, doesn't that still qualify you to be a US citizen?

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:38 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

To any narrow minded individual who simply says they wont waste time to look at the site I question you, why?

The first piece on that site the so called Dr. "Debunking" obama's certificate is a fake name.

So basically anyone could have made up that analysis.

Does anyone here actually have a good reason not to like the man? Seriously a good reason that's backed by actual evidence. It bemuses me that those who hat obama are the same people who voted for someone who went AWOL in the military twice.

-Chris

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:20 AM on j-body.org
It is funny I have heard of so many places of where Obama has been born it is rediculious. Why should I hate him. Well first off I have no real clue what he stands for. He wasn't in the senate for even a year before he started to run. He didn't make a single hard vote either way so no one really knows what he wants to do but raise taxes and cut programs and he announced that only after he was elected by the people. Secondly he wants more government I do not want that the Government needs to keep its nose out of daily life and our freemarket. I do not want my mother to pay for a bunch of other peoples health care who she doesn't know. So yeah I have a few reasons to not like him. Lets see he thought we had 54 states and how many times has he publicly slipped up and admited or displayed him being Muslim. Now I don't have a problem with Muslims I have friends from the middle east but if he is hiding it why? The same can be asked about his birth record why is it hidden?

So to answer some other questions. No even if both of your parents are U.S. Citizens if you are not born in the U.S. or on a U.S. territory you are not an official citizen till you go through a process.

As for Bush going AWHOL He didn't run away and hide. Oh wait that was Clinton remeber he hid in Canada (in my opinion you do that you should lose citizenship status). Oh but I thought being in the reserve and what Bush did, doesn't count as real duty so maybe him not being present which is what is officially on the record shouldn't count.

So pick one you don't get both I know you weak democrats want everything your way but this isn't Burger kind suck it up Sh&* has to hurt for us to get better thats how this country became great at one time because people wanted to make it better and instead of affirmative action they just fixed it.

Oh another reason I HATE Obama he proved how racist our country is. 52% to 48% was the split now tell me and try to say it without lying how many black people voted for him because of the simple fact that he was black? voting for a man by the color of his skin is the same and 50 years ago not letting a man vote because of the color of his skin.

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search