OBAMA CRIMES - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OBAMA CRIMES
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:18 PM on j-body.org
Look at how many chose to vote McCain because Obama was black, there's discrimination both ways. I don't agree at all with the republican party, they've always seemed to only care about big business and big oil companies one reason I believe Palin was picked as VP. I didn't like Palin because she never once came off as being intelligent enough to lead the country. Also I'm biased against those that are completely devoted to religion. Obama promised what 52% of the country wanted change, something this country needs and has always done in the past. When it comes to healthcare and education the US is definatly behind the rest of the world. Meanwhile, our economy is at all time low, china will end up owning Wallstreet while we waste billions in Iraq.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:28 PM on j-body.org
Amazing how people are ok with the government spending billions of tax dollars to bomb and rebuild foreign countries, rather then help a neighbor down the street. Theres a growing gap of wealth in the US, that needs to be addressed. Social Security wouldn't be in such a debauchle, if the rich were actually taxed appropriatly. As it is a person making $90,000 a year pays the same as someone making 2.5 million a year.
Thursday, November 27, 2008 5:46 AM on j-body.org
So when is W's war crimes trial?

There should be one.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, November 27, 2008 2:37 PM on j-body.org
What exactly did W do for a war crimes trial. You might want to check on what a war crime his. China won't be buying jack look at their economy its going down like the rest of the world. Why should people that work hard and save their money to take risks pay for others health care? really if people are to get public health care then they need to learn to cook at home eat healthy and stop smoking and taking poor care of their bodies. I am not saying that their wasn't racial discrimination on the Republican side but that there were more people that voted for Obama because of the color of his skin than their were that voted against him because he was black.

Tell me what does this country need to change and why. Tell me what Obama wants to change, because he sure as &*^^ didn't tell anyone.

Oh noes discrimination you realise that is what voting is discriminating against one person over the other person. But we don't want to be judgemental and hurt peoples feelings maybe we should let everyone get a day as President that way no one gets hurt.

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Friday, November 28, 2008 6:43 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:So when is W's war crimes trial?

There should be one.

do the things that come out of your mouth actually make sense to you before you post them?

Friday, November 28, 2008 7:04 AM on j-body.org
Closet racism. Thats is all this forum seems to be full of these days.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Friday, November 28, 2008 10:50 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:So when is W's war crimes trial?

There should be one.

You should have seen the things I have done

I miss good ol water bording!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, November 28, 2008 11:06 AM on j-body.org
Wiezer Walley wrote:then you ARE THE IDOT!!!!

Nice. Please, go on.

Friday, November 28, 2008 2:14 PM on j-body.org
Smart comments have gone the way of the do-do guys come on we have seen this.

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Obama Crimes (Weak hypothesis)
Friday, November 28, 2008 7:41 PM on j-body.org
As a registered Democrat in CT, I voted anti hillary (obama) in the primary. After due dilligence in the general election I voted for McCain. I disagree with Sarah Palin even being allowed to breathe some days, but McCain at least had the ability to do more than hold a good press conference. I do not like the turn america is takign where everyone feels they deserve something for nothing. There is also too much shady nonsense between acorn and the *non racially biased* election. I hate to say it but most white people vote their conscious when it comes time. I know waaay to many black people that did not do their homework and could not even correctly identify Obama's policies.
Feel free to flame, but I challenge anyone to come up with hard facts on Obama, and I do require proof that you know what whatever link you post actually means.
BTW I also do not agree with the bailouts and some bush policies, and think McCain lost many people by trying to be to *gracious*

Re: Obama Crimes (Weak hypothesis)
Friday, November 28, 2008 10:50 PM on j-body.org
I agree that some of the people McCain lost were the harder nosed republicans and people who didn't know what to think so they went with the better looking model. I agree that the path America has taken is a bad one and I am really worried about where it will go. I mean this not only as Obama as the leader but like said people wanting and wanting and not thinking that it has to come from somewhere. No matter what it will eventually come out of your own pocket it will.

Saturday, November 29, 2008 11:19 PM on j-body.org
Otis wrote:Amazing how people are ok with the government spending billions of tax dollars to bomb and rebuild foreign countries, rather then help a neighbor down the street. Theres a growing gap of wealth in the US, that needs to be addressed. Social Security wouldn't be in such a debauchle, if the rich were actually taxed appropriatly. As it is a person making $90,000 a year pays the same as someone making 2.5 million a year.

OK... here we go.....

I agree with you 100%

For all of you talking about Obama raising taxes.......

None if you unless your freaking filthy rich are going to have to pay these tax increases.... and I'm pretty sure none of you are that wealthy since you all either drive or at least recently drove a J-body.

If you knew anything about his plans to raise taxes..... you would know that he's planning on raising taxes on the wealthy ONLY..... at least thats his public standing on it. I dont remember the yearly income.... but it's way more than any of us make...

He's actually planning on implementing tax cuts for the middle class...

Quote:

Plan to Strengthen the Economy
The Problem

Wages are Stagnant as Prices Rise: While wages remain flat, the costs of basic necessities are increasing. The cost of in-state college tuition has grown 35 percent over the past five years. Health care costs have risen four times faster than wages over the past six years. And the personal savings rate is now the lowest it's been since the Great Depression.

Tax Cuts for Wealthy Instead of Middle Class: The Bush tax cuts give those who earn over $1 million dollars a tax cut nearly 160 times greater than that received by middle-income Americans. At the same time, this administration has refused to tackle health care, education and housing in a manner that benefits the middle class.
Barack Obama and Joe Biden's Plan
Jumpstart the Economy

* Enact a Windfall Profits Tax to Provide a $1,000 Emergency Energy Rebate to American Families:Barack Obama and Joe Biden will enact a windfall profits tax on excessive oil company profits to give American families an immediate $1,000 emergency energy rebate to help families pay rising bills. This relief would be a down payment on the Obama-Biden long-term plan to provide middle-class families with at least $1,000 per year in permanent tax relief.
* Provide $50 billion to Jumpstart the Economy and Prevent 1 Million Americans from Losing Their Jobs: This relief would include a $25 billion State Growth Fund to prevent state and local cuts in health, education, housing, and heating assistance or counterproductive increases in property taxes, tolls or fees. The Obama-Biden relief plan will also include $25 billion in a Jobs and Growth Fund to prevent cutbacks in road and bridge maintenance and fund school re­pair - all to save more than 1 million jobs in danger of being cut.

Provide Middle Class Americans Tax Relief

Obama and Biden will cut income taxes by $1,000 for working families to offset the payroll tax they pay.

* Provide a Tax Cut for Working Families: Obama and Biden will restore fairness to the tax code and provide 150 million workers the tax relief they need. Obama and Biden will create a new "Making Work Pay" tax credit of up to $500 per person, or $1,000 per working family. The "Making Work Pay" tax credit will completely eliminate income taxes for 10 million Americans.
* Eliminate Income Taxes for Seniors Making Less than $50,000: Barack Obama will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year. This proposal will eliminate income taxes for 7 million seniors and provide these seniors with an average savings of $1,400 each year. Under the Obama-Biden plan, 27 million American seniors will also not need to file an income tax return.
* Simplify Tax Filings for Middle Class Americans: Obama and Biden will dramatically simplify tax filings so that millions of Americans will be able to do their taxes in less than five minutes. Obama and Biden will ensure that the IRS uses the information it already gets from banks and employers to give taxpayers the option of pre-filled tax forms to verify, sign and return. Experts estimate that the Obama-Biden proposal will save Americans up to 200 million total hours of work and aggravation and up to $2 billion in tax preparer fees.

As for him being Muslim..... he's not.... and even if he was.... I doesn't matter what god he prays to... all that matters is how he'll run the country.

For the last time.... he was Born in Hawii

As for the Racists thing........ of course racism played a big part in the election.... you would have to be a retard to think it didnt..... but it went both ways, and the election turned out with him winning. Lat time I checked... there are less black people in america than white people..... so even if a lot of black people voted for him based on skin color..... a lot of white people had to vote for him too..... so dont blame racism on the outcome of the election..... if anything racism is what made the election as close as it was.

And is it just me... or are people forgetting that he's half black... He was born from and raised by a white woman, and his father left when he was a small child. He's dark skinned but was raised as "white" as any white person.... but all people can see is skin color... The sad thing is that all this skin color crap doesn't metter in the slightest.... but people keep brining it up.

Sunday, November 30, 2008 3:05 PM on j-body.org
Can anyone tell me where in the constitution it says we need all of these government services? Pork barrel projects are the vortex sucking america down the drain.
I appreciate using the facts weebel, many people just speak on emotion. The fact is we voted someone in that was blatantly guided there by media and uninformed opinion. I have been a part of 3 elections and have never seen the spectacle that was put out this year.
I also disagree with how he pretty much bought the election by backing out of his campaign finance promise. As a veteran I look for a leader with integrity (an oxymoron in washington) and I do not feel Obama had enough solid facts to back his agemda.
I look forward to seeing what *change* really is now that the third clinton administration has relaced the third bush admonistration.

Sunday, November 30, 2008 3:17 PM on j-body.org
Last time i cheeked, the Constitution, and Bill of rights were to help the People keep the government in cheek.....

I like facts too, I want to see a Hospital Birth certificate to match the one the "state" showed us all.

Ill keep my God, Guns and Funds,

You all keep the change.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:09 PM on j-body.org
i am all about guns , you can have whatever god you choose and the purpose of the papers listed was in fact to keep the gov't in check. So please tell me what the heck happened.

i gave up on seeing an actual certificate. I actually am glad they won;t, it isnt hawaii's job to give out private info just so average people can *see*

I am personally about a smaller amount of government. I do not see how we can continue to have people in this country assume they deserve a handout because of x event or y circumstance. In the long run it is untenable if we are to continue to be a global leader.

Monday, December 01, 2008 4:23 AM on j-body.org
I was not talking about the state, I want to see a hospital one, that show's his foot print.

The God I'm talking about, is the one the country seems to be so against, the one I swear in to, and that's written in the Bill of Rights, and Constitution.
Everyone seems so adamant to throw up the "separation of church and state" with out realizing, it was to protect the Church, keep Government out of the Church.

For the time being, I will stand by and see how he does, If it looks like the Long War will continue, And we don't have to read EPW"S Marenda rights any more, ill re-up as a Dog Handler.

Chris

Monday, December 01, 2008 9:07 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:I was not talking about the state, I want to see a hospital one, that show's his foot print.

And I want a Porsche. Have you seem McCain's and Palin's hospital birth certificates? Because it you haven't, then it is some massive right wing government conspiracy or something. Also, I'd like to see yours. NOW.

Have anymore ridiculous concerns/conspiracy theories? If so I have a "bridge to nowhere" in Alaska I'd like to sell you at a ridiculously low price, but only for a limited time! Act now!

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:The God I'm talking about, is the one the country seems to be so against, the one I swear in to, and that's written in the Bill of Rights, and Constitution.
Everyone seems so adamant to throw up the "separation of church and state" with out realizing, it was to protect the Church, keep Government out of the Church.
Yep and yet if you let one church into government to legislate its doctrines, you are stepping on every other church's feet. Despite what some Catholics will tell you, there is no universal Christian doctrine to go by, and what about every other religion(or those people with none.)

Let me paint this scenario for you(although unrealistic you might believe it since you swear we have a Muslim pres-elect), and tell me how you feel. We don't actually declare Islam the national religion(because the constitution forbids it directly in those words), but we begin legislating Muslim "faith based initiatives" like sharia law. That's cool with you, right? Just so long as we don't "establish" a national religion and instead call it something else then its ok, right? You eating pork or other "unclean things" is now illegal. But its cool just so long as we "keep Government out of the Church." [/scenario]

And seriously why would you even want anyone legislating God's will anyways? The Bible contains no such command as to make man's law reflect God's law. You may want people to adhere to God's laws(or rather what you personally think they are), but do you want them to do so out of love for God, or out of fear of government? Think about it.

Just because something isn't illegal, doesn't mean that we aren't accountable to God in the end anyways. God's justice is flawless, and ours is a bit flawed to say the least. The government has no business doing God's will for him, add especially with as well as government handles all other matters, lets leave this one up to God, ok? Render unto Caesar all things that are Caesar's, and render unto God all things that are God's. Jesus was trying to tell you something there.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Monday, December 01, 2008 9:22 AM on j-body.org
JerseyJayLN2 (Scarab) wrote:um last I checked, even if you're born out of the country, if you're born to a US citizen (which his mother was) outside of the country, doesn't that still qualify you to be a US citizen?

Mother was born in Brazil to two 100% American parents (my grandfather worked and transferred to Rio working with General Electric) and she has dual citizenship as both a Brazilian and American citizen. I'm not sure about the legalities if she were to run for office, but I do know she is allowed, if she wished, to vote in both the US and Brazilian elections.

Brian

Monday, December 01, 2008 4:48 PM on j-body.org

Good thing the government has that on file then.

Look it up

Taetsch, Christopher S
Cpl USMC(R) 5811

Anyone in the Military has to show, In original documentation, there Hospital Birth Certificate.

What i was trying to say, is our Government is Christian based, like it or not it is.
How I interpret "separation of church and state" is Not keeping God out of Government, but Government out of God.

And I do Lots that make me an Infidel...

Love it too.

Chris

Monday, December 01, 2008 10:46 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Good thing the government has that on file then.

Look it up

Taetsch, Christopher S
Cpl USMC(R) 5811

Anyone in the Military has to show, In original documentation, there Hospital Birth Certificate.

Don't you think the president is gonna have to show someone in a high official capacity? Hawaii law simply prohibits "parties with no legitimate interest" (aka YOU) from procuring said documents. And I highly doubt that law was passed far in advance with Obama in mind.

I'll still ask when you have seen(or even had the desire to see) McCain's own? Reason most likely being that no silly rumors where flying around his citizenship.

Still consider that Republicans want to keep Obama far from the Oval Office, and he isn't President yet. There are still plenty of powerful Republicans in powerful places(including the Presidency - GWB is still in power), so if there was anything to find that could stop Obama - if there was any substance to these rumors at all - they'd find it and exploit it and they'd do it yesterday. That is if there was anything at all to find... And obviously there is not.

No matter how much of a conspiracy theorist you may be(and you have to be to believe this nonsense), you surely can't believe that his direct opposition is in on the conspiracy as well(that would be nothing short of retarded). That just doesn't wash on even the most basic levels.

Quote:

What i was trying to say, is our Government is Christian based, like it or not it is.
How I interpret "separation of church and state" is Not keeping God out of Government, but Government out of God.

And I do Lots that make me an Infidel...

Love it too.

Chris
And then I'll ask you on which Christianity should it be based? There is no shortage or variance of denominations. I say Amish - ban technology and women should legally be required to be as plain and unattractive as possible. To hell with all other Christian denominations and their varying viewpoints!!

Or maybe we should go Catholic? Birth control is now "playing God" and is therefore sinful and now illegal. Plus abortion is also "playing God," immoral and now illegal(less far fetched in America since so many people actually want this already ), add that up and say hello to record amounts of welfare moms with record amounts of welfare children per mom!! Since life is such a @!#$ing miracle you can say goodbye to your paycheck, cuz taxes are going up ALOT(not to mention that an additional 10% is now legally taken out as Christian tithe like it or not) to pay for all these new welfare moms!!

(note this will be true with abortion alone being illegalized)

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:25 AM on j-body.org
No sect, just Christian based. I am by no means a conspiracy asshat, but the birth issue, from what i have seen, is not answered.

Chris

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:53 PM on j-body.org

people are still bitching about this?

he won..... theres nothing you can do about it..... he will be our president for the next 4 years

do you guys like pissing contests or what? cause thats all it is

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 6:20 PM on j-body.org
Ok so you understand there are three lawsuits about this invilving different parts. Second the U.S. Supreme court is meeting to discuss this so sorry to tell you but it is on the agenda. Think of it this way if this was implemented to get Obama into office and they have spent the money and time as they have that we have seen he has powerful enough friends that I am sure we don't know of. So guess what I am sure the government is doing everything they can to investigate this and are not telling the public what is happening. Thinking that something like this couldn't happen and thinking that our government could figure it out so easily is ignorant.

By the way Obama wasn't raised as white as white can be he admits it himself in his autobiography he was raised as a muslim until age 12 in a muslim country. Then in college he got to be "normal" and have a cocaine addiction. Yeah quality guy I want heading my country. Sad you hail him so wonderful but you didn't read his book..

secondly we are not to impose God's law but to live by it and in doing so we tried to make the greater part of our society that which governs us in model of our God. If the Muslims have a problem they can GTFO they have their own country. Just like my answer to people that want socialism or communism or think Europe is so wonderful then GTFO there you go. Get out and go to Germany if it is grand with its restrictive government.

As for the tax raising eventually the taxes will be raised in every parameter it will happen. Oh and when you say it doesn't affect people on the org it affects me my mother is in that bracket. It is unjust and unfair why should the "rich" have to pay more that isn't fair. Fairness is everybody pays the same amount. In an economic sense the "rich" redistribute their wealth by investing and aiding companies with their money which allows for more capital and growth. Take that away with taxes and all it grows is the government and takes away from the economy and companies to buy equipment and help pay employees.

My question on why Obama is wonderful he wants me and pay for other peoples healthcare. Why should I for pigs that eat crap and too much of it smoke and don't take care of themselves. Why should I take care of them so they can have an I pod sorry no. If it becomes nationalized then those who wish to recieve it shall be forced to stop smoking screwing whoever they want to eat well and mantain another standard. Oh wait wrong the government shouldn't have a say in private lives so once again FAIL

Now Obama US citizen or not is not an American in my opinion at least not in what he stands for and I don't believe in what he stands for.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 7:14 PM on j-body.org
first off mr.breg is a known racist. second the film company is Illuminati Films if you never heard of who the Illuminati is Google it, but some accounts clame them as a race of half humans half alien lizard beings. if you believe the rhetoric of a company that takes a name from conspiracy theory crap like that then well i guess your one of them [ que x files theme}
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 7:26 PM on j-body.org
Oh no I am not talking about a youtube video. You might want to use your wonderful google to look up harder and stronger media outlets that have spoken and questioned Obama's citizenship.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search