ATF and good old Obama's - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ATF and good old Obama's
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:02 PM on j-body.org
nigga please!
SKINHEAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE!!!!!
@!#$ idiots runnin around this piece

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 5:39 AM on j-body.org
1LiTCaV wrote:Christ.. the term nigger I don't even know how got incorporated. Or this battle of waht racial or not. Shall we try publicly acceptable, work enviroment freindly (Granted you don't work at mcdonalds and have an education).

I find it offensive, and the point stands, I wouldnt want my kid's calling someone a skinhead, nigga, or any other bs "NON RACIAL" nicknames. Here's a prime example, do you use that kind of vocabulary at work... call Jaron from accounting a nigga when he's doing a good job?

No, I see no reason for it to be published either, under the same context as any other nickname for any other race or geographic origin.

So let's leave the true racial terms out of this, the focus in a completely diffrent direction

I can see that continuing this discussion with you is pointless.... Calling someone a skinhead is no different than say, calling them an emo kid, a skater, a punk rocker, etc... It has NOTHING TO DO with ANYTHING other than a style of dress and haircut. At the very least the article uses the differentiation of "neo-nazi" skinhead instead of lumping any and all skinhead factions in with racists. In fact, most skins hate the neo-nazis since because of them, all skins get lumped in as racists in most peoples' minds. Skinhead isn't a racist term, and its not offensive. Getting pissed about someone calling someone else a skinhead would be like getting mad at someone holding a 7 foot fiberglass board on the beach a surfer. So go ahead, keep arguing like your argument makes any sense (it doesn't), I'm done with this.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:51 AM on j-body.org
Listen here you tuner...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:01 AM on j-body.org
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:
Bad Ace Design wrote:They say niggas, big difference

The history of each word does not make a bit of difference. Both groups tend to call themselves each one but one happens to be extremely taboo. A black person can say cracka or honky all day long and it's either annoying or funny. But as soon as a white person says nigga in public, their looked down upon as a racist, bigot, etc. Same principle with the press, nigga is censored while white slurs aren't. America doesn't owe black people anything btw

/thread

lol. who is America to you, if you don't mind me asking?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:15 AM on j-body.org
Lanman31337 - Cavfire wrote:Listen here you tuner...

who you talkin to grease monkey????
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:08 PM on j-body.org
So some skinheads wanted to kill the cracka-ass nigga? (he is half white, half black)

I don't think anyone is gonna actually succeed.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:46 AM on j-body.org
the most pathetic part is the media get all over it and tout the killing obama part, but did you hear their plan, it was like get some guns, go out and rob a bunch of stores then go out and kill black people and then go out and dress in white tuxes and kill obama. these braintrust morons couldnt even make it past the first robbery. it woud be like mae taking 10 bucks and saying im going to take this 10 bucks and invest it in some company and turn it into 100 bucks then take that and buy some tools to start my own business then my business will take off and i'll invest in a dogsled team and bet all my money on them and win a million dollars. these guys werent some big assasination attempt. they were just a pair of freaking morons.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:22 PM on j-body.org
K. Vega..Mr. M62 L61 himself. wrote:lol. who is America to you, if you don't mind me asking?

America is Americans living in America

Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:29 PM on j-body.org
so is them niggas still be hating?

Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:54 PM on j-body.org
JerseyJayLN2 (Scarab) wrote:I can see that continuing this discussion with you is pointless.... Calling someone a skinhead is no different than say, calling them an emo kid, a skater, a punk rocker, etc... It has NOTHING TO DO with ANYTHING other than a style of dress and haircut.

what the OP is saying is that skinhead was being used pejoratively, and as such it had no place in a MSM's newspaper.

and if you think that being a skinhead is nothing more than a style of dress, then you are sadly mistaken. it is not the same as being called a surfer or a skater, etc any more than being called a nigger/nigga reflects baggy pants and escalades on chrome 24s.

no, i dont feel skinhead is racial, but there are all kinds of slurs that arent race based. kike, slut, ho, redneck, hick are all slurs that are not held to any one race. that doesnt mean saying them is polite or correct, which is a responsibility that a newspaper has to its readers.

and for those of you complaining about nigger being a white man's word...as pointed out before, it is merely a derivative of negro, many languages' word for black. i get tired of being blamed for creating the word when not a single person alive was around when it was coined. we are not responsible for it nor should we have to apologize for it.

/rant

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:31 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

what the OP is saying is that skinhead was being used pejoratively, and as such it had no place in a MSM's newspaper.

Thanks you Tabs!.. I thought I was falling of deaf ears thank you for the good some up.

Yes joey Dem Nigga's be hating... puupin' dey pant's an all!

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:07 PM on j-body.org
first off. america owes alot to slavery not black people. slavery is what made this country so damn rich, for the lack of a better word... black people are responsible for doing the work their owners made them do for no pay. was it right? no. but like i said it made the us the richist country in the world.

secondly. so its different when you say nigga and/or nigger? then why get pissed when white guys call each other nigga? or call you nigga? double standard, obviously.

third, skinhead has been a racial term since the early '90s. its hasnt got the history that nigger has but it is a racial term. like someone else said, this would be the same as saying 'nigger shot today robbing store'. black people woulda flipped the @!#$ out.

lastly, as far as im concerned they are both stereotypes that mean the same thing, neither having anything to do with race(ignorance). however the stereotypes still remain.

/rant of the white guy

"There is no point in looking fast if your not."

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:28 PM on j-body.org
Has any one came to terms these are just two kids on myspace. How many people are going to take a 18 year old and 20 year old seriously? Wow FBI and ATF great job, what are they looking for brownie points when Obama is in office. May be next can bust my brother for wearing C.o.F shirt because he is in worshipping satan and staring his own cult. remeber all the stupid stuff you said and did when you at that age
Friday, October 31, 2008 5:05 AM on j-body.org
carnivorous mouse wrote:Has any one came to terms these are just two kids on myspace. How many people are going to take a 18 year old and 20 year old seriously? Wow FBI and ATF great job, what are they looking for brownie points when Obama is in office. May be next can bust my brother for wearing C.o.F shirt because he is in worshipping satan and staring his own cult. remeber all the stupid stuff you said and did when you at that age

That was my point. they were a pair of idiots that couldnt make it past their first robbery. that had as much chance of killing obamsa as i do running a 6 second quarter mile in the sunfire, aint gonna happen.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, October 31, 2008 8:59 AM on j-body.org
yet the FBI and ATF are patting them selves on the back. They stop teens from running there mouths but they cant stop the flow of coke from flowing across the boarder
Saturday, November 01, 2008 5:31 AM on j-body.org
JerseyJayLN2 (Scarab) wrote:Ummm..... last I checked, they're called skinheads because they shave their heads... Its not a racial term at all. I know a couple of guys who were into the skin scene back in the late 80's early 90's and a lot of them were anti-racist, the problem was, as usual, that the biggest idiots of a group tend to be accepted as the status quo. But there were black skinheads too so I'm pretty sure the term has nothing to do with race.

Now, if you really want the argument about the double standard, how about Jesse Jackson calling NY "hymietown" (a slur against jews) and then leading the push to get Imus fired for "nappy headed ho's"?

As someone who was in the punk scene in the 80's, I find this thread really funny. Saying that dressing like a skinhead makes you specifically white is like saying that smoking pot and having long hair made you part of the Manson family or the Weathermen. It was a style, the end. Most of the people I knew who dressed that way were into ska. Hell, there were even some black guys who dressed that way.

True story. Some friends of mine were going to a concert around 1984, all of them were "skins" at the time. Shaved heads, boots, ect... Anyway there were five of them (four of them were white and one was a black dude.) and one four could fit in the car. So they flipped a coin and the black guy lost and had to ride in the trunk. Long story short, they were pulled over by the cops who noticed sounds coming from the trunk and investigated... You can imagine the cops reactions to finding four skinheads riding around with a black guy in the trunk, and you can imagine the rather tense exchanges that followed. Funny stuff, great memories.

I will say that nowadays skinheads are for the most part all racist asswipes. Wether it started out as a nonracial style or not, it's like the Hitler mustache. Wearing one is a bit of a faux pas today.

Still, skinhead denotes a very crudely organized haphazard racist group who identify each other with shaved heads. It's not about racial characteristics. If I called someone a mafioso or a gangbanger that wouldn't be a racial statement, even though we know I mean Italian for the former and black for the latter. It denotes a criminal alliance, not race.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008 3:00 AM on j-body.org
1LiTCaV wrote:Lol maybe there is a diffrence in the two as far as there origin and context and such. I didn't intended a full out racial debate.... leave that stuff to the Rev. he seems to get wood from it. This is more about word choice... it's a trash word no matter who uses's not fit to put in press.

My thoughts at the very least pictured some kid using the article for a social studies class. Or some kid thinking it's okay to call all bald people skin heads.. it was a poor word choice

I never asked how it tied in with other racial terms.. nor how many times they call themselves that everyday, it was the point of using a term like the word "Nigga" in press. Not how the two compare put next to each other.

Are you a Skinhead? Were you offended? If not, STFU.

I highly doubt Skinheads are looking for someone who drives a Cavaler and types away on the internet to back them up and let the world know that their feeling are hurt.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:10 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I highly doubt Skinheads are looking for someone who drives a Cavaler and types away on the internet to back them up and let the world know that their feeling are hurt

Your a f*ckin tool bag, you descide to bring up that I drive a cavalier....... in a political discussion.

I'd continue... but, with 7th grade logic like yours I'm scared you'll @!#$ your brain out.

Ps- You drive a cavalier to haha oh man... of all things to say WOW..

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:55 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Gave up pussy, stopped doin' toot
Now you can't wait to give someone the boot
Elbows & knuckles--all you know how
Follow the herd--just another cow
Brains full of @!#$, boots full of lead
Straight from Hitler's ass it's the Nazi Skinhead!!!

Sorry, GWAR last night, and the fact that they ACTUALLY did Slaughterama, got this in my head.

Anyhow, my take on it is this--any perjorative term that is related phonetically to a term of endearment used by you as a way to idenify yourself is fair game--see also: Nigga. See also: Skinhead.

However, I will say this, Centuries of oppression be damned (and believe you me, Americans do not have the monopoly on that load of bilge), the easiest way to defang a racist bastard is to make the perjorative terms a term of endearment. After all, Call me a wop, Call me a Yankee Capitolist Pigdog, call me a gringo, whatever, It's not like i care.

And the thing i've noticed--those with a similar mindset, really, are a lot cooler to hang out with, and have much more fortitude of character than those that are like, "Oh No! Some vibrations of air or some ink on paper hurt me!!!!"

And before any eunuchs here say i'm promoting racism--i'm not. As far as i'm concerned, every perjorative term out there has a time and a place for use. Dont' call someone a waste of sperm unless they are ya know?

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, November 27, 2008 5:49 AM on j-body.org
Were they from wisconsin?

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search